"I would rather stick gunpla up my ass than have sex with a real life person"MariMari

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

seenister

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
1686161112025.png
Aaaaand no swear challenge is already over :smugpipi:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
It's not only that. The whole SEKS thing, and yes the toe. It's still not pure lewdtubing for sure but it's going there and I hope she stops once she does get the numbers she wants.
I'm not into the coombaiting stuff for vtubing either, but what Panko does can hardly be considered lewdtubing/coombaiting. The NSFW skeb is pretty standard stuff for these kinds of events, and almost exclusively only for these events. The SEKS thing is a joke, and the toes thing is a meme. While showing toes is a goal, as she said numerous times, she doesn't expect to get it there, which is why she put it there. I don't think she'll get there at this point either. Her donothon is 24 hours, as opposed to many others that are 48 hours, and the beginning is usually where the largest waves of donations come in, while tapering off as time goes on. I just don't see her getting over double what she has now between now and then.

For the most part, Panko just seems to be a fan of lewd jokes. That's why she mentions her "balls" from time to time.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
"Italians are white. Italians are not black. Americans are dark. Americans are brown." - Komachi Panko 2023
Important question: Does she count Sicilians and those with significant Sicilian blood quantum as Italian?

cucurut

Important question: Does she count Sicilians and those with significant Sicilian blood quantum as Italian?
"Not even Sicilians are brown"

:holohag:
:hololove:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
In an effort to continue proving that I am not, in fact, Rin Penrose, allow me to direct you to Ember Amane's upcoming monetization stream. Fun fact, if you caught her Pikmin 3 stream the other day, you would have seen a $1000 dono near the end and her reaction - so there's plenty of opportunity for Real Sad Girl Hours when the flooding begins, at the top of the hour:

Be sure to like, comment, and subscribe before I am forcefully evicted to double-confinement when the dedicated Invaders thread is made. But, in Proctor's defense, yeah it's a good move to make.

httn

Hag enthusiast
As a non-merch-buyer, for abasically anything, is 80$ normal for a body pillow cover? Or does fishman got that jew in 'em?
They're pretty much equal to what Holo charges for pillow covers. Atleast you wont get fucked by shipping fees if you're in NA.

Bonus panko manko

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I knew this was coming. Makes it even better that she sang this while Airi was listening in the bathroom.
:whatastory:

Capture.JPG

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Aaaand Tenma's stream is over xD (it was very anticlimatic, she didn't even swear because of the game, but because she dropped a banana to the floor, didn't even notice until chat pointed it out xD)

seenister

Aaaand Tenma's stream is over xD (it was very anticlimatic, she didn't even swear because of the game, but because she dropped a banana to the floor, didn't even notice until chat pointed it out xD)
It was really fun for 40+ minutes.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I'm in boys
That was quick
Happened after I replied to her tweet about monetization

Screenshot_20230607-120246-298.png

chihirogumi

I haven't seen this posted yet. Vtuber-related video from Sora the Troll. It's pretty funny and the chuuba he collabs with sounds cute.

Her channel.

Kalion

:)
As a non-merch-buyer, for abasically anything, is 80$ normal for a body pillow cover? Or does fishman got that jew in 'em?
It's two-way tricot, so $80 is actually $10 cheaper than that material usually is.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
At the rate Ember keeps chugging red bulls, she might just compete against Pippa with who will have heart failure first

Ideally neither will have heart failure, but today is a day of celebration so I can worry about her physical health another day

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
"I believed, as a child, that when you farted, you released pieces of your soul, and if you farted too much you would die."

I'll let you guess who this one came from.
I've narrowed this down to IRyS, Sava, Lia or Millie. Which one was it?

I know this is 4chan rot, but historically the southern regions of the peninsula have been occupied by arabs, and it has been ruled by a combination of islamic estates, the spanish habsburgs and a choice selection of colorful local tyrants. Whether you believe that brown and blonde people grew roots and decided not to walk north to south or back, that's your choice.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Am I missing something or is my bar for lewdtubing too high? One NSFW skeb is hardly coomerbaiting. I'm more disappointed in the toe reveal.
I like to think of it like Fan service in an anime. Some of it is expected, how much can vary. Unless it becomes the only selling point of the show or causes it be sorted as mature only, it doesn't really matter. That said obviously even just one instance overt coomerism (like say a self commisioned mating press animation...) can embolden and attract coomers. Get your mops ready Jannies, you're gonna have a mess to clean up. But that's what they're for.

Kalion

:)
She's not a lewdtuber she's just taking money to show you her panties.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom