"Never start your own vtubing agency, because they'll take your money and convert it to lesbianism"Lia Rinkou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Flayon's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
【UNARCHIVED BIRTHDAY KARAOKE】aaa-7Z6qhEozPFc.jpg
Mega Link - MachinaxFlayon - 【UNARCHIVED BIRTHDAY KARAOKE】aaa
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

niggaphil

Given the instability around online content in general, any streamer making fuck-you money who is smart will build a diverse investment portfolio that'll grow further over time.

So to answer your question, I have no idea what Nazuna will do post-Vshojo.
If the youtubers/Vtubers/Celebreties are that smart, we won't be seeing so many lolcows are generating milks for us to consume......

UberSoldat

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Not being the Pontiff of Ponwolf, how could you fuck up so hard?
Congratulations and thank you I love the alliterative nature of both the letters and pronunciation

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
might have something to do with her family? Since she was forced to not stream to take time for her family last week?
I like to think:
1 her pregnant friend (a really close friend) had a woman moment and was a cunt to her.
2 her family said to her something like "get a real job" or "marry that shark already".
3 her friends told her something she didn't like.
4 she thinks she needs to distance herself from people as to not get hurt if they do something awful to her.
that's what I get for not refreshing my tablet first.
it's okay it happens. :depressedtako:

Jealous

Lurker

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

God's Strongest Dragoon

Archive
We got Pippa as common infected and Tenma as hunt so which Phase girls do we need complete the zombie roster?

Common Infected - Pippa
Hunter - Tenma
Smoker - Uruka
Tank - Panko
Charger - Erina or Nasa
Jockey - Remi
Spitter - Lumi
Witch - Shiina
Boomer - Airi

Limkin

Rushia is almost definitely going to end up in a sex industry. She has zero skills in anything that doesn't involve milking paypigs. She is too menhera to stay at an office job without causing drama and getting fired repeatedly. Eventually her current paypigs find newer and cuter GFE target and abandon her. And then it's either getting laid by fat old ugly sugar daddy (or daddies) or being a whore. Even host club is unlikely as, again, she is too menhera to work in a group. Also regular jobs aren't going to pay even remotely enough for the lifestyle she is accustomed to, and the intersection between high pay and low skill for women is very thin

lvl8

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Oh wow, Kronii may have been depressed earlier today, but I don't think she'll ever be able to recover from this:
1686038986513.png

And IRyS is awake and will be playing Splatoon with Flare. She's not streaming her end because she's on break and is coughing a bit, and it's probably going to be >95% Japanese, so I'm probably not staying up that late.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Damn son this bitch can't reach 2k live viewers when she was getting a solid 10k back in holo. I'd feel bad but her absolute woman moment is so hilarious to me. It's still early but what do you guys see as the career or job these women end up doing once they retire from holo or finally the money pit dries up?

I'd look at what happens to Japanese idols or actresses or other similar industries to find the answer to what happens after being a celebrity.

Option 1) Marry, family, kids. Many talents are around the age where this is an attractive option, and minor celebrity status makes the talents of higher value as a partner than if they weren't a talent.
Option 2) Vtubing or showbiz work. Expect to see a few talents transition to talent management (field experience, networks, and working directly with talent management in the past being extremely helpful), performing (all that experience singing would be helpful) and voice acting work (voice acting, singing experience and training, and minor celebrity status being their drawcards).
Option 3) Carry on with a previous career, transition into a new regular career, or use a degree earnt while working as a part-time vtuber. Expect this for people that want a complete break from the industry, weren't successful at option 2, or just never quite made it.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Congratulations and thank you I love the alliterative nature of both the letters and pronunciation
29089-24db0be65ebbfe33ccda3d3b45ce2a60.jpg
Good work, Airi needs more love. Link: https://www.youtube.com/@ThePontiffofPonWolf

I'd probably make a separate account for your personal youtube stuff because I can see a bunch of your playlists on there.

I also think you should create a twitter account of the same name and start tweeting out Airi clips and tagging her in them. Hopefully she, or other Airi fans will notice you and tweet out her clips to spread the good word, and Airi has more content for her twitter account.

Last edited:

Ghostteas

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I can't say that I was expecting taco autism to be next after the four pages of trains but I'm not going to complain.
Hispanic forum pls comprende
They tried the Hebrew branch and it didn't work out for them. Are there even more people who would be willing to audition for a gen2 HE?
The real big brain move would be to add a rabbinic Sister Claire equivalent to the EN branch.
Bae, sweetie, I love you, but I don't need to hear about your period. I don't need THAT kind of GFE.
Considering how much Moona tweets about her periods... Moona/Bae Menstruation Hour collab?
I don't know what this means
It means she's single again.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

thirteenorphans

As for retirement plans, its very early to think about that considering Marine is in the business and is pretty big
Wait isn't Marine the younger of the two by a couple of years? Kinda amusing to use the younger person as yardstick for retirement but I guess the older one is too menhera.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
By Allah, some of you need a taste of my shoe with the pointless 3 word reaction Dizzy liveposting, @The Proctor make the thread.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Wait isn't Marine the younger of the two by a couple of years? Kinda amusing to use the younger person as yardstick for retirement but I guess the older one is too menhera.
Huh, thought Marine was an older one.
Theeeeeen uhhh Nina is pretty old i dunno....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom