"I ate this 'very blacky' banana"Kannagi Loki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Archive because who knows if he will get kicked out when they find out he impregnated all the EN girls or not.
Why would that get him kicked out? At minimum two of the EN girls would get their brain problems fixed instantly by touching dick.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Takeshi Nofriendsjin has flown over to America and is now precariously hovering behind Vesper's shoulder to secure their superchat supply. I hope Vesper introduces him to a bolt from his crossbow after spiking his food with the ghost peppers he grows.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
That tells us nothing! Who is the mother, gramps? Is it Ina? Kronii? A-chan?
FM4q5hqWQAsJa7y.jpg

wew

Male hag love!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Whew, it’s good to know that the inconvenience of the suspension was not the reason for the suspension…wait what?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Damn Pippa was a rotten fucking kid. Looks like the rabbit got used to being born with rabies and "mellowed down" from the insanity.

Oh who am I kidding :pippasquish:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Whew, it’s good to know that the inconvenience of the suspension was not the reason for the suspension…wait what?
It is trying to say that the reason for the suspension was not because he fucked your oshi (caused trouble for other talents), but he inconvenienced Tempus and others by being suspended. It is just written in the most ass-backwards way possible.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Did Management write this tweet? It sounds so unnatural.
Absolutely translated from Japanese, meiwaku translates directly to "inconvenience" when it would make sense to translate it less literally, plus the passive voice.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Damn Pippa was a rotten fucking kid. Looks like the rabbit got used to being born with rabies and "mellowed down" from the insanity.

Oh who am I kidding :pippasquish:
Wait, I thought everyone was like that as a kid. :pippasadl:

dumb wings

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Absolutely translated from Japanese, meiwaku translates directly to "inconvenience" when it would make sense to translate it less literally, plus the passive voice.
He isn't back. He's still locked in the dungeon. Management is just trying to quell the uneasiness when he didn't come back after his suspension was up.

They're even in Dez's chat right now. Still pretending to be him. Disgusting.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Honestly how awkwardly worded the tweet is make me believe my own theory that the reason he was taking so long to come back is because he was negotiating with management to plz let him explain himself when he came back, since he probably knew the rumors that would be spun from it, so he really really wanted to at least be able to say he didn't sexually harass anyone or something and management was being slow at hell in approving a giving the go ahead on what he could and couldn't.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Wait, I thought everyone was like that as a kid. :pippasadl:
I mean, if you didn't commit indiscriminate violence as a child, did you ever really have a childhood?

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Occam's razor: maybe it's awkwardly worded because he's an awkward dorky guy?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
What they cant let one of their en managers to write a tweet? Thats why we shouldnt let people like them to have any input in content of the talent. They shove their hands so far up your ass they basically puppet you on your own twitter account. Imagine fishmans handling tenmas twitter.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Honestly how awkwardly worded the tweet is make believe my own theory that the reason he was taking so long to come back is because he was negotiating with management to plz let him explain himself when he came back, since he probably knew the rumors that would be spun form it, so he really really wanted to at least be able to say he didn't sexually harass anyone or something and management was being slow at hell in approving a giving the go ahead on what he could and couldn't.
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Vesper will "come back" to streaming and now be a TTS streamer with awkward JP to EN google translated sentences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom