"Yeah, Rie was also there, and she didn't go to the Shit Museum with us, but don't worry: I bought her the headband"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Damn this really makes me want 2.0 updates on all of HoloEN.

edit: uh oh she is smug now.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I dont like it, Charlie.
Her smug aura mocks me
1669516241125.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Now that i think of it, why did irys getting a new model attract so many lurkers here? Do you people like our vapid opinions so much that you came here instead of watching the actual stream? That is genuinely strange.

USS IOWA

Now that i think of it, why did irys getting a new model attract so many lurkers here? Do you people like our vapid opinions so much that you came here instead of watching the actual stream? That is genuinely strange.
Probably they got tired of /vt/'s shenanigans.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
They need to see others opinions that isn't /vt/ so they can make their own opinion obviously.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The fucking eyebrow raise is perfect for her lmao.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
It's so fluid that it ALMOST looks like an insanely detailed 3D model.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa's right, the grind is about figuring out something new, not just buying a tutorial and trying to follow it like everyone else. A lot of the "grind" shit people do is just a job but commission based, and often times just junk product.

Drop shipping isn't really a scam, it's more of a marketing business, but it's one that depends on people being lazy and stupid to not find the product.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Maybe they wanted to share the moment with a group of fans that wasn't a 100 mph blur, unlike chat.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Definitely. But she crippled her own growth by pandering to faggots on her first week.
Guessing she learned from it. Her bio got changed early on (guessing it was either management, coworkers or maybe she realized that she was turning off a ton of people). She took a huge hit too compared to everyone else. Shes 40,000k below the 3 people above her.

This will take some getting used to...

Any chances for her getting the 3D at the same time as this? Would have been a good opportunity to get both out of the way, especially for IryS as a japanese-based vsinger.

Makes so much sense, so of course it won't happen.
I hope she gets 3d. Myth got theirs and even if they haven't "officially" debuted they should give it to her because she is in JP. Her new model looks great. Her rigging and tracking on face seems to be way better than before. Really digging it.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
damn, nephilim.png

Oh hey, what do we have here...damn, nephilim!

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
First Kirsche now Pippa talking about online sponsorships.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
First Kirsche now Pippa talking about online sponsorships.
Well it came out recently that Established Titles was a literal scam and a bunch of youtubers like Muta had to make apology videos. Tim Pool even addressed it, but just kind of brushed it off and said he was still looking into it.

She's being a bit harsh on the products though, most of them are trashy but not scams. Raid is fine as a mobile game, I played it for a while and you could beat the game without spending money pretty easily. Same with NordVPN, it's fine as a normie thing, but there are better options.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Pippa now watching millie reveal

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom