"So yeah guys thank you for watching, we did amazing and, we... we were just y'know fucking some dudes out there and, we're doing great!"Axel Syrios

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Her not subscribed rate of 50.9% is really good, most people are over 70% not subscribed from what I've seen, that's why so many creators show that metric and play it up to encourage people to subscribe.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Always stay away from those people who add whatever their fangroup on their handle.
Autistic retards. Its like people that added MLG on their gamertags.

Yeah I'm split between the two myself. I know Gura was attempting to move a while ago, but I forget if that ever went anywhere.
On the other hand, iirc last update anyone posted was that Japan was easing up at least a bit on restrictions and EN might be able to slip their way into Japan, which would get them to the studio finally. If she was going to take her stuff with her then it would be another reason to potentially end up doing that.
Hard to tell with how all over the place EN's been recently as far as streams, breaks, and consistency.

Personal rrat of hope (HAHA punny): Time frames are all over the place, and while CouncilRyS has adopted the singer, she's been around at least a little longer and is Japan based. So it would be kind of cool if her 3D has been done or progressing alongside the update and Myth+Hope have something planned for IRyS' 3D debut. If she's due back in December, they could potentially end up recording stuff between this month and early next, which also gives everyone time if Cover tried to get MythRyS involved in something Christmas themed as well.
I doubt she would take her PC to Japan, she would probably use a PC over at their offices.

Wtf is going on in Vtuber land that is causing everyone to meltdown, go on break, depression-post, etc....?

unknown.png

Is it depression season?
Yes. Winter holidays is the time when the suicide rate goes up especially in the US.
1. Family-based holidays where people keep getting reminded of how poor their relationships with their families are.
2. Somewhat related to the 1st one, people lonely as hell
3. Longer nights and shorter days also affect the mood (lack of sunlight is known to help with depression)

That Marine concert pulled off the ultimate balancing act, showing Hololive as both idols AND comedians.
Fucking hell she went full boomer. Not bad but I don't really know most of the songs.

Do we know anything about Lisa's roommate? She's now telling us that she was a model for 6 months, so I'm curious to know how she looks irl.
I remember that one photo they posted of her in the Farms. She's pretty cute and I could see her as one of those JCPenny/OldNavy or clothing store models.

1667528579823.png

She will hit 80,000 subs soon and I bet she will hit 100,000 before the year ends even though she says she wont.
Bitch hit it as I was about to post.

Last edited:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Dez finally managed to beat the sonic game. He sounds like he's on the brink of death lol.

Kronii streaming some more Resident Evil

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Dez finally managed to beat the sonic game. He sounds like he's on the brink of death lol.
Oh he's not done, he has the two more frustrating sections to do and he didn't collect all the emeralds. So if anything, he did the earliest parts first and he's already in this much pain. Team Dark will murder Magni's soul at this rate with how much he yelled in Team Sonic, and probably Chaotix too because some of those missions are obnoxious like the fucking torches in Haunted Mansion that take forever to blow out all of them.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She will hit 80,000 subs soon and I bet she will hit 100,000 before the year ends even though she says she wont.
She just crossed 80k, wouldn't surprise me at all if she passes 100k by year end.

Edit: I don't recognize any of these top 3 Pippa cross vtubers.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Who is this Punkalopi? Where is Lisa on this list?
1667528978409.png

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I remember that one photo they posted of her in the Farms. She's pretty cute and I could see her as one of those JCPenny/OldNavy or clothing store models.
If I'm thinking of what you're thinking of, that wasn't her. She was just posting it as an example for an outfit or something. Like, "I'm buying this dress." Also I think that was the one Fishman went back to and 'Liked' like 3 months after the fact?

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Oh he's not done, he has the two more frustrating sections to do and he didn't collect all the emeralds. So if anything, he did the earliest parts first and he's already in this much pain. Team Dark will murder Magni's soul at this rate with how much he yelled in Team Sonic, and probably Chaotix too because some of those missions are obnoxious like the fucking torches in Haunted Mansion that take forever to blow out all of them.
I didn't even see the other sections untill the screen showed up. Just listening to his voice I thought he had done the others since he sounded so exhausted. It took him over 7 hours for just those two sections. Wonder how long the others will take lol

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I didn't even see the other sections untill the screen showed up. Just listening to his voice I thought he had done the others since he sounded so exhausted. It took him over 7 hours for just those two sections. Wonder how long the others will take lol
I speculated it would take 12-15 hours originally, but considering Dez can just chain die in the last level for an hour if he isn't playing Rose I'd speculate that with the emeralds and final boss gauntlet it'll take about 5-6 hours for Dark (Dark's levels are generally longer and have more enemies/"Dark souls bosses") and about 4-5 for Chaotix. The emeralds being a big question mark depending on how quickly he can learn the special stages. I expect last story takes an hour, it isn't very long but I expect him to have skill issues with the last two bosses.

So we're talking another 10-12 hours of Sonic Heroes malding action imo from watching Dez play and my own experience with the game.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
No fucking clue who Punkalopi is but I am going to guess she is a big hit with phone watchers in Latvia, Vietnam and Antfagasta Chile.

what the fuck.png

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Damn Razorfist and Critical Drinker have fan overlap? Kinda based to be honest, although I think Razorfist hates anime.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Damn Razorfist and Critical Drinker have fan overlap? Kinda based to be honest, although I think Razorfist hates anime.
Megaprojects though, on the other hand. That bald femboy is probably the most punchable looking motherfucker on youtube.

Also I have no idea how anyone can stand Drinker and his fucking brain-melting tard accent.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Jesus Pippa fans are politically charged.

Megaprojects though, on the other hand. That bald femboy is probably the most punchable looking motherfucker on youtube.

Also I have no idea how anyone can stand Drinker and his fucking brain-melting tard accent.
True. I like his vids though even if his voice is fucking weird.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Of course Pippa isn't a trad wife, she's a perfect tard wife. :icanfixher:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom