"TEACH ME ENGLISH F*CK BOY!!"Haachama

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
What a great live from Marine. Image stolen from /vt/
1667478951339081.png
Time to record the VOD in VHS. Looking back, you could've been there green woman. If only you listened to the wolf hag's Tarot reading.

To avoid this being a reaction comment, Nijisanji's Amagase Muyu unlocks her membership.

Re:AcT's Kulaku Lie celebrating her first year anniversary. Now watching her debut stream.

Last edited:

vestars20

Early Adopter
What a great live from Marine. Image stolen from /vt/
View attachment 4315
Time to record the VOD in VHS. Looking back, you could've been there green woman. If only you listened to the wolf hag's Tarot reading.
It's hard to imagine Gen 3 without the "big 3" and now Rushia is gone. Personally, I'll always think of what could have been but I admire them for pushing on. This concert was a true treat, thank you Marine!

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I feel like most of Holo's concerts have been damn solid for a good while now, but this one of Marine's was outfuckinstanding.
Good guests, good songs, aesthetic is on point, and it's nice to see something different.
Also that ponytail is great.
Unsurprisingly, her limited edition is out of stock within the half hour lol.

Vesper's model definitely stands out to me in the sense that I feel it really doesn't suit him much. It's a bit hard to put my finger on where that feeling's coming from beyond the vague notion that the visual impression I get from him doesn't match the impression I've got from his personality as we've got to know him, there's a little dissonance there.
Though he's my most watched Tempus member I do think he has the weakest model. It doesn't do much to advertise his personality or his lore (the vampire stuff is really subtle) and it's not meme-able like Magni is. Gives the feel that Holo took the models they had and talents they had and threw them together, rather than making something discrete to suit. I'll probably get over it in time but I wouldn't be upset to see him redebut with something with more work put into it soon either.
I could see that. Maybe I just adjusted to it super quick and that I mentally don't register the model much anymore since the streamer himself is so entertaining. Which is a little weird to think about since the model is clearly there on screen. Outside of him looking like a knock off Alucard, chatting a lot, and being "the scholar" I sort of forget if there actually is supposed to be more lore to it. Which I suppose is a big part of your point.
Sitting here thinking on it yeah I do think I see more of what you mean. Despite the Alucard thing I'm not sure I ever considered him a vampire or anything lolAlthough I'm not sure where else I would place his voice either. It was weird placed in his PL to me as well when the home thread was speculating and such.
Definitely wouldn't mind some updates done as well, especially if he had some requests he would like.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Lots of misplays, but getting carried in her first game

Nabeshin

There was any update after the Rushia/delutaya drama after the first fanbox message on both streamers page? I remembered it now and there's too much pages since it to easily search for any update

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
I don't want to rain on the Pippa parade, but I vaguely remember that the last time you posted your SC list, someone complained (not about you directly) that Pippa wasn't listed as a Vtuber on whatever analytics site they were using. I wonder if that's behind her appearance on this list, because that's a pretty big jump. Can our Pippa posters highlight any other buffs I've forgotten, like a milestone celebration? Does the Wonders.ai thing count?
I don't use any of the Vtuber tags or whatever else for the numberfag lists, just whatever the overall page on Playboard shows. Kinda wish I could do it up to 200, since it feels like the further you go the more you start seeing groups and indies not discussed in the West, but I don't have the autism to do that much without some sort of automation.
Now I wonder what the pachislot stream meta is like.
See for yourself. Bear in mind that the guy calls himself a Vtuber, which is why I put him on the list.

Also Nijisanji edition (they even had a pachislot tournament at some point, I believe?)

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
Does anyone know if there has been any news on Celesse (french loli mouse)? She said she would be going on hiatus in october 2021 and that it may be for 2 months, but it has been a year now and I was wondering if there was any further information? I'm aware she did some streams about 6 months ago but has been inactive again since.

Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Because Confucius (that asshole) defined parent-child relationships as very unequal and both parties have roles to fulfill. Parents give life and provide at great sacrifice if necessary. The child is expected to do whatever the parents want, no questions asked. Kind of like sentient pets with future income potential. Asian kids ARE future income, and are eventually supposed to be used as status symbols to make the family look good overall (to become a doctor/lawyer, etc.).

Asian parents (especially the mothers) think if they complain/nag/shout enough, someone else will automatically understand what they're talking about and solve the problem for them. They want to be heard? They shout. They want to be heard all day? They keep on nagging 24/7, including bringing up the past and other nonsense. This creates an incredibly stressful environment that makes kids into PTSD zombies who fear being anything less than absolute perfection.

Source: best friend grew up in a Chink household, still has PTSD from unrelenting attacks by Asian helicopter parents. She's just now discovering the wonders of tranquilizers after a lifetime of abuse.
To add to this, Confucius' ideas were so popular and well accepted that they are the overall governing philosophy of China for the last thousand or so years. They emphasize control and the belief that with discipline you can make anything happen for the better as you should as an authority figure for you know the way supposedly. If you want a simple example of this idea in pop culture, Kung Fu Panda 1 is in essence a Confucianism vs Taoism (aka yin-yang philosophy) argument if you read between the lines.

Taoism is more complicated to explain and understand fully, but the basic idea expressed in Kung Fu Panda 1 is that Taoism believes that the universe can not really be controlled by mortal forces including the people born within it. That life is intended to move in a very particular and defined direction. Examples such as people must die, the sun must set and rise, and in this scene that a peach tree seed cannot become anything except a peach. This includes that people cannot effectively be forced into being what their talents and strengths don't let them be, or their destiny if you want to call it that. This means a child cannot be effectively forced to be a lawyer if the universe doesn't want them to be one if they were destined to be an artist or a historian.

This directly goes against Confucianism thought when it comes to controlling people, especially children.

tl;dr: Chink parents are lead to believe that they serve as sole controller of their children's fate through the use of discipline and force, even if the universe itself slapped them in the face and said they were wrong, they would presume that the universe is lying and wrong instead.

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Does anyone know if there has been any news on Celesse (french loli mouse)? She said she would be going on hiatus in october 2021 and that it may be for 2 months, but it has been a year now and I was wondering if there was any further information? I'm aware she did some streams about 6 months ago but has been inactive again since.
Idk, but I don't care. Took a glance at the twitter and youtube page, NOPE. Break out the KF censor bar, maybe a flamethrower

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Nodoka hosted her first official channel game show.

Pavonashi are playing Mortuary Assistant instead of Fatal Frame in 40 minutes.

Lion laugh vs. hawk panik

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
If only fishman said yes to making pomf accounts, who knows what kind of collabs/streams Phase Connect would have had by now

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Just watched Marine live here's a clip from it

She's solidifying her status as the quintessential hag, creating a live using VHS aesthetics and singing classic songs.

Also some merch for the anniversary (taken from /vt/):
1667488383996.png

Last edited:

vestars20

Early Adopter
Lol
View attachment 4303

Still want to fix her?

Nodoka hosted her first official channel game show.

Pavonashi are playing Mortuary Assistant instead of Fatal Frame in 40 minutes.

Lion laugh vs. hawk panik

Peko and Mari are playing Resident Evil together but imagine Mio and Lui in co-op with Botan as the spirit guide. Make it a series and have Subaru, Korone, Sora, and Kaela as guests. The laughs. The cries. The views.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Just watched Marine live here's a clip from it

She's solidifying her status as the quintessential hag, creating a live using VHS aesthetics and singing classic songs.

I'm glad you posted this. I almost never watch singing/concert streams so wouldn't have given it a second look. Really liking the old VHF aesthetic and now enjoying the singing too.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Day 3 of NNN
Nonstop Nut from Risu

And No Nut from Remi

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I feel like most of Holo's concerts have been damn solid for a good while now, but this one of Marine's was outfuckinstanding.
Good guests, good songs, aesthetic is on point, and it's nice to see something different.
Marine has always hit a home run with every one of her events/concerts and songs, to be honest.

Why be a "V-tuber" and get a V-tuber model if this is how your streams look like. To me This looks like just another thot chasing a trend.View attachment 4176
I was going to write about how she went on from being vtuber and how she goes from hand reveal on a stream talking about a convention I visited up until she decided to go face reveal

Then I discover her patreon full of nudes.
If nothing else, thottery aside, she has great taste in picking a stream intro theme. I'm pretty sure it's off DOVA, but I'm too lazy to scour through for it.

Also lol @ the Patreon galleries I found on e-hentai; you can see her go from lewd but no nudity to nude and teasing views of her cooch. Seems she's got the thot-required implants too, if those are scars on the underside of each breast.

It's like the MooMoo-kun speedrun over the course of a year(?).

Last edited:

Piarro

Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

I hope she does it.

Imagine THE Gawr Gura talking with THE Pipkin Pippa. Pippa's heart might give out, and she'll never get her Watame 1-on-1.

:gurafinger::annoyedpippa:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom