"I'm very, hips-swagger-jagger, as the kids would say"Erina Makina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Being a furry is very much a mental issue, with a lot of the other physical aliment stemming from that. If you're refusing to acknowledge something is an issue "because it's okay when Pippa does it", you have no chance and will just excuse her when issues come up.
Having known a single furry in my life, they were a generally an awful person to be around at any given time even if never publicly acted like a furry. Given this, I can, with confidence, say 100% of the furries I have met have been complete assholes, thus all furries are assholes.
:Roboco-MEMENOD:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Oh, I see we're looping about this here now?
It would be great if you fags actually did reps.

Being a furry isn't great, but it's hardly the worst thing out there and if it helps her handle things then it can be tolerated. Pippa is a good girl and just needs a good scrub along with her dishes and desk.
You should still kill yourself

Last edited:

Limkin

38:05 I don't know why she decided she is a role model for children and shouldn't say things like "I hate kids". She ain't Finana but exposing children to fujoshi is not a good idea either

The Rrat

Early Adopter

38:05 I don't know why she decided she is a role model for children and shouldn't say things like "I hate kids". She ain't Finana but exposing children to fujoshi is not a good idea either

Sounds like she was making a joke in the same vein as Henyamee claiming she is family-friendly after dropping the f-bomb?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Being a furry is very much a mental issue, with a lot of the other physical aliment stemming from that. If you're refusing to acknowledge something is an issue "because it's okay when Pippa does it", you have no chance and will just excuse her when issues come up.
Being a furry isn't great, but it's hardly the worst thing out there and if it helps her handle things then it can be tolerated. Pippa is a good girl and just needs a good scrub along with her dishes and desk.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
To reverse your earlier question, are you sure you aren't just okay with it BECAUSE pippa does it?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

She wanted to draw this so bad.
Also stop trying to talk to Reticule ,it took more than 1000 pages so he could finally stop using the words "Meat Pippa" we dont have that many left here.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The hilarious thing with Reticule's whiteknighting and defending of her is that, like I already posted at the top of the page, she herself is embarrassed of it all and said as much two years ago yet he's still trying to find a way to engage in mental gymnastics. Some of you fuckers are also seriously acting as though that channel represents how she is today which is really fucking gay.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
To reverse your earlier question, are you sure you aren't just okay with it BECAUSE pippa does it?
Well if it was anyone else I'd look upon them with disgust, but when Pippa does it, it's ok. It's amazing how Pippa can take something so wrong and make it ok, she truly is something.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
The hilarious thing with Reticule's whiteknighting and defending of her is that, like I already posted at the top of the page, she herself is embarrassed of it all and said as much two years ago yet he's still trying to find a way to engage in mental gymnastics. Some of you fuckers are also seriously acting as though that channel represents how she is today which is really fucking gay.
I just wanted to kill a fiend today :( dont get angry.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
It's been so weird seeing Reticule outside of his confinement in the pippa thread...

Topo Chico

I just wanted to kill a fiend today :( dont get angry.
He should be watching MATI not Pippa posting in General and telling Reticule to kys that's why he's upset. I've seen a distinct lack of LMAOs in Jewshs chat...

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
He should be watching MATI not Pippa posting in General and telling Reticule to kys that's why he's upset. I've seen a distinct lack of LMAOs in Jewshs chat...
I've been on mobile, Odysee and Rumble's apps suck and the MATI Telegram feed is the only one that works consistently. It doesn't have a chat.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I wasn't meaning to claim Pippa was an asshole with my earlier post, just to clarify, as I see it came off that way, now. It was just a joke to show my disdain for furries in general. People change and I genuinely don't give enough of a shit about Pippa to have an opinion of her, positive or negative. The only view I do have of her is she seems like she is always one very bad day from a suicide attempt...

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Okay pipYamanbas, please go back to your own hellish dimension and stay there, we don't need any more autism in this thread.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
@La+ de Central Norte is in fact an anti

I warned yall. Its his fault. He started the great war of the asylum.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
Well if it was anyone else I'd look upon them with disgust, but when Pippa does it, it's ok. It's amazing how Pippa can take something so wrong and make it ok, she truly is something.
You should fix yourself first, going off of these two posts.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
if they time magni's and vesper's return to the 19th I would kneel harder than ever before
I mean, the date in that superchat is supposed to be meaningful for one Bavis Gettel. I don't know why Gavis Bettel the vtuber is getting so anxious over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom