Vtweeter Hunter

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Can I get a drink of water?

I'm a little horse.

But seriously, looks like the same design as before, but with updated rigging and overall look. Kind of reminds me of Tenma's 2nd model as far improved, smoother rigging goes.

EDIT:
American taxes paying for those abs
:gurasemperfi:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
since no one posted. Koyori’s karaoke

Sora’s next, just subbed

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Can I get a drink of water?

I'm a little horse.

But seriously, looks like the same design as before, but with updated rigging and overall look. Kind of reminds me of Tenma's 2nd model as far improved, smoother rigging goes.

EDIT:

:gurasemperfi:
People don't understand the technological difference between the US and some shitholes. People in the US might've ditched flip phones ages ago but in some shithole countries up until maybe less than a decade ago they were still using them normally. In my shithole broadband internet started to be a thing properly and affordable around 2010. Jelly lives in a goatfucker shithole, they probably started to have mobile data a year ago, please understand her :Vesper-UNHINGED:
EDIT: The fuck? this was meant to be a response to this post, I dunno what happened here
In news that will surprise no-one, Jelly is still in denial about being a hag:

Embrace your inner hag, Jelly. Lots of people love their hags.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Not to thirstpost but Tomoes looking fine, damn!

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

USS IOWA

Oh Tomoe is a Cav. M3 Bradley asset when?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

SomeRando

I've heard that the Vits have been fighting with the Chinese for almost 1000 years and that the US involvement with the civil war is mostly water under the bridge at this point due to the Americans countering Chinese influence. Is this correct?

Mostly, the US Navy has also helped the Vietnamese repel illegal Chinese fishing boats and harassment from the PLAN against Vietnamese fishing boats.

The abs have jiggle physics!!?:hic: Man the girl really spent a lot on that model, hey at least you know your taxes pay her day job to fund this shit :Vesper-UNHINGED:

There isn't much I like the US government spending tax money on, this is one of the things I can accept.

American mode, now with EXTRA WOODGRAIN

View attachment 38337

Must. Not. Thirst. Must. Not. Thirst.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
The abs have jiggle physics!!?:hic: Man the girl really spent a lot on that model, hey at least you know your taxes pay her day job to fund this shit :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Totally worth it. The only time I'm fine with paying taxes.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
It's amazing how accurate and true to character our copy-cat trolls are. You can barely even tell the difference between them, just like with Sithis and Sithis BBC enjoyer.

Anyway, here's the important karaoke coming up in 1 hour 50 minutes. She mentioned setting up mocopi at the very end of last nights watchalong, whether she actually does it and whether it will be full body or just arms, who knows.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Man the girl really spent a lot on that model, hey at least you know your taxes pay her day job to fund this shit
Every dollar spent on developing Horse Girls is a dollar not spent on Our Greatest Ally.

Kalion

:)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom