"What do you mean? I got all, I got picture of ghost! I got the picture of finguhpurint! I was only one who ackshually went, like crazy woman, while everyone else was praying with the television remote controOOOOool !!!"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
There's a few factors that we can infer from what she says.
>Almost none of the cushy software engineer jobs are being handed out nowadays especially after the mass exodus of employees from all the tech companies in the past 2 years.
>She says that it's an "expensive piece of paper" which most likely means that the current job she has doesn't even have programming as part of the job description. It's most likely a tech support job that pays close to minimum and has long hours because navigating the internal system still has job training.
>Depending on how much she complains about debt she might have gone straight to a 4 year out of high school instead of transferring out of community college which can range from around 30k(including housing and food expenses) to holy shit amounts depending on how prestigious the school is(and where she lives haha where's the dox guys).

As for the thing that's keeping Airi there someone said a couple hundred pages back that most likely the company paid for education/training and if she quits she has to pay a contract breach fee(can't remember if that came from Airi's testimony or not) but there's probably multiple scenarios where she can't quit her job that aren't just BLACK COMPANY BAD.
Airi hasn't ever elaborated on the reason she can't leave her black company. When the topic comes up, she just says she's unable to leave at the current time. In the absence of the actual reason, the prevailing rrats have become: 1) her company paid for education and/or training and locked her into a particularly exploitative contract, or 2) her company is facilitating her visa.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Burner of the East

Just another guy on the internet.
Also part of the reason I have kept watching NijiEN is Lyrica's reincarnation, I don't know how she was before but I really enjoy her current content, she's really funny and I like to keep up with what's happening with her, to the point I really regret not watching or finding her before, both before and after her reincarnation. If you don't mind me asking, how was she before she moved to Nijisanji? Did she have any changes in her content or personality, or is it mostly the same?

What the others said to you is true. She's pretty much the same gremlin we knew. However, I can tell she wore her heart on her sleeve more when she was still an indie. I remember watching some of her privated/unarchived streams where she definitely poured her heart out. My memories are starting to fail me but I'll try to recall her charming points as much as I can.

She was one of the biggest VTubers in the PH VTubing scene back in the day. And she was like a beacon amongst a sea of flickering candles. She was a great shitposter and she was pretty outgoing. During her lifetime, she was able to rope in small and large collabs from amongst her fellow PH VTubers. She was able to collab with members from Hololive Indonesia and VTubers from small corpos. Her content back then was catered more towards the PH audience but she had a universal appeal. And her streams often catered to the PH timezone.

Otherwise, she's pretty much the same. Still salty about being single and still bitter about the fact that her audience probably has a better love life than her. She's still the chaotic gremlin we knew back then and her antics (and the consequences of it) are still on brand.

In any case, I recommend watching some of her old VODs or videos if you can. There's a lot of gold to be found. I'm quite glad more people appreciate her now considering how much she went through back then.

Sidenote on Shannon: I wish I watched her alongside Lyrica when I found her. I'm glad both of them got into Nijisanji. They've been stuck with each other by the hip for a long time as far as I've seen and I think it would've been sad if they ended up going to different companies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Gamer god Witch Michiru is playing Dead by Daylight

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Sawa's about to learn about the happy virus

Archive

That's the appropriate response

Archive
Also art tax

Archive
20230624_022555.jpg

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Majin Obama, an OG of the FGC, talking about the SF6 CR Cup and how big of a deal it is.

Also here's more Korone highlights.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Soda Kit is doing a 24-hour stream, already 11th hour in this stream and I don't know whether this is the first or second half.

Later at 8.30PM JST Ohga Ruki will aim to reach 8000 subs with a flute and singing stream.

A longer clip from the new VSpo Yumeno Akari's debut stream.

She's the third member who joined rather than started from VSpo following Qpi and Met.

Here's a Komori Met clip with some English.

DeepL Subaru clipper from yesterday's Madoka Rebellion stream.

She did react as I had expected her to.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I randomly stumbled upon what my forced wife yuria looks like, She's the one on the right (vt already knows she's savescreen, She has the same fire emblem brainroth, plus dottovu follows her, don't know if anyone knew what she looked like, she seems to be dutch too).
View attachment 32262

proof from her personal twitter (Same hair color).
View attachment 32261

Savescreen has the same cat (posting the cat pics just to have the connection).
View attachment 32263

View attachment 32264 View attachment 32265

The name 'savescreen' sounds familiar, I feel like she interacted with *Namirin at some point and I saw it when I was reading through old tweets one day?
Was she the one connection where morons took that and turned it into the Nami/Dott rrat? "They each interacted with this girl on twitter! Despite having no other contact, and living in Hawaii and Canada respectively, and at least one of them being straight, this surely means they are lesbo-sexing."

And I'm just segueing that non-information into more non-information that I thought of earlier today because I was thinking about Final Fantasy because of all the 16 talk: I was thinking about which ones I have or haven't finished, and I never finished the 3rd 13, but then I thought about making a joke about how my favorite part of the whole '13 trilogy' was Serah's DLC beachwear costume (combined with that one zone where you can control the weather and make it rain). Since I haven't played the game since 2020 I went back to look up the costume, and it seemed oddly familiar...
1687592800041.png
Anyway, completely changing the subject; I can't wait for the next Namirin stream!
1687593583318.png

cucurut

Lumi news
1687572325754.png1687572339221.png1687572350505.png1687572361022.png
1687593471011.png

Onahole is live

Technological corner - quality clips encodes
Code:
 ffmpeg -i input -vf scale=-4:540:flags=spline -map_metadata -1 -c:v libsvtav1 -crf 35 -preset 6 -g 300 -c:a libopus -b:a 96k -movflags faststart -fflags +bitexact -flags:v +bitexact -flags:a +bitexact output.mp4
To cut on size increase CRF - 10 up = ~0.5 size. To speed up increase preset, but rather don't go above 8 and definitely not above 10. Remove the "-vf scale=-4:540:flags=spline" if you don't want to change resolution or change 540 to another resolution. Add "-r 30" to change framerate to 30fps. Also grab new version of ffmpeg.

E:
1687594740103.png

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Someone is pretending to be Jelly, and they even got modded, lol

1231231.png
fu.png

EDIT:

121.png

Last edited:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Get in the online history class, don't be tardy you tards

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Lumi news
View attachment 32238View attachment 32239View attachment 32240View attachment 32241

Onahole is live

Technological corner - quality clips encodes
Code:
 ffmpeg -i input -vf scale=-4:540:flags=spline -map_metadata -1 -c:v libsvtav1 -crf 35 -preset 6 -g 300 -c:a libopus -b:a 128k -movflags faststart -fflags +bitexact -flags:v +bitexact -flags:a +bitexact output.mp4
To cut on size increase CRF - 10 up = ~0.5 size. To speed up increase preset, but rather don't go above 8 and definitely not above 10. Remove the "-vf scale=-4:540:flags=spline" if you don't want to change resolution or change 540 to another resolution. Also grab new version of ffmpeg.

E:
View attachment 32282

Gonna have to add Arson to the Lemon warcrimes list!
Clip tax! Remi double feature!

And a bonus, we saw this already but now it's a clip

And there is the Clip Salvo for this week.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Rins doing a twitter space. Her PC broke again

Archive

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rins doing a twitter space. Her PC broke again

Apparently I'm an hour late but apparently she was messing with voicemods

I really wish someone would archive thjs

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
MaiR singing LiSA songs right now.

Also premiering a cover at 8PM JST.

Right now there's also a mini live from VALIS for catgirl lovers

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Apparently I'm an hour late but apparently she was messing with voicemods

I really wish someone would archive thjs
I'd say check /Jidf/ but I think the freaks there have chased out all the non Lolicons

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I'd say check /Jidf/ but I think yhe freaks there have chased out all the non Lolicons
The amount of boobros who want to bone Yuko in jidf makes me want to kill myself faster

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
The amount of boobros who want to bone Yuko in jidf makes me want to kill myself faster
I remember when it first started and how militant they were shitting on anyone who posted Juna. Rin or Pouchi it's only gotten worse. I wish they'd all just get kicked to a trash thread they're only interested in vtubers to the extent they can use them as a sexual output anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom