"It's a pity that kids these days are all getting involved with the homosexual agenda"Enna Alouette

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
For fuck's sake. Is this really it? I was expecting one of those "projects" she was working on, instead of being shown up by literally any JP member's birthday or anniversary lives. This is some shit you do in an afterstream...

Piarro

Early Adopter
For fuck's sake. Is this really it? I was expecting one of those "projects" she was working on, instead of being shown up by literally any JP member's birthday or anniversary lives. This is some shit you do in an afterstream...
We're 15 minutes in shut the fuck up, we have no idea what else is going to happen.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
1687254578125225.jpg
This top photo is giving of these vibes
Spaz Class.jpg

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The chat has been completely full of membership messages and superchats ever since it opened. It's good to see the support and hear her again.:gurasemperfi:

Of course this is really it. She knows she has a captive audience of pathetic losers who would fight to the death for the honour of licking the asphalt her car tires skidded across. What incentive does she have to do anything but the bare minimum when one fucking stream makes her more than the average EN member makes in three months?

Stunned But Dumb

I feel like a lot of you would let lady steal your clothes, ruin your credit, sleep with your brother, trash your house, bang all your friends and still drive an hour to see her because she sent a "u up?" text at 2:40 am.

Yes, I have the gura stream on in the back ground, don't worry about that

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
We're 15 minutes in shut the fuck up, we have no idea what else is going to happen.
She has a 200 page document to go through. She will go as far as she can in one hour, announce merch and then end the stream. Maybe we get a song if we are particularly lucky.

Edit: Ok, I was wrong, the anime opening was great. I let the pessimism get the better of me.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Come on guys they havent had a one on one moment with gura in like 2 months. Let them enjoy whatever they have left of the shark

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I feel like a lot of you would let lady steal your clothes,
my clothes are shit.
ruin your credit,
i'm broke as shit.
sleep with your brother,
i have no siblings.
trash your house,
it already looks like shit.
bang all your friends
i have no friends.
and still drive an hour to see her because she sent a "u up?" text at 2:40 am.

Yes, I have the gura stream on in the back ground, don't worry about that
i have no car either. :smugselen:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
4 new emotes you can use in her video comments because when other time could you use it!

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
my clothes are shit.

i'm broke as shit.

i have no siblings.

it already looks like shit.

i have no friends.

i have no car either. :smugselen:
I would ask you if youre doing ok mentally but shiit we are vtuber fans the issue is when youre doing ok mentally

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Of course this is really it. She knows she has a captive audience of pathetic losers who would fight to the death for the honour of licking the asphalt her car tires skidded across. What incentive does she have to do anything but the bare minimum when one fucking stream makes her more than the average EN member makes in three months?
Man, you guys must feel real fucking stupid rn.

Gura's anime op is done.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Oh shit, MV.... Go Gura go! It's even in english!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Gura's anime op is done.

So she had to sing a bit while interns slaved away on a project. Definitely justifies sub-Ayame level activity.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Archive

Megumi Kuragiri is graduating, STRONGLY implying she's reincarnating. When Pippa raided her a while ago I saw talk that she was allegedly close with the Phase community, so take that how you will.

EDIT: Some more information about her -

Initial reactions from the Pippa thread, after the raid

She was once an IRL camgirl

this popped on my feed just now.
1687307643818.png

EDIT: I was a few pages behind. very late

SoundWave Superior

Not gonna lie this actually a really cute video

edit: all these mv's so far are cute damn wonder how many we are getting

Last edited:

TwoBit

Early Adopter