"I'm being born right now, mommy is giving birth to me right now"Namirin

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Pippa is filtering me with how incompetent she is with obvious things in The Bathhouse.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
What he is decribing is a diffusion model, which are objectivly not horseshit.
Okay, but which method/s are the various AI art generation programs using?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Decided to try my hand at the Kronii AI and she immediately asked me on a date I just went with whatever she (and the story) wanted cause I'm not at all creative enough to do anything else so I prolly did not utilize her to the full potential I did take her to subway at one point for the meme tho I ended after we married and grew old together and got bored of saying "what should we do now"
yeah the kronii AI is needy AF, don't touch the kiara AI she's fucking lethal, at least now i know that KFP are into getting pegged

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa is filtering me with how incompetent she is with obvious things in The Bathhouse.

For me it's less Pippa being bad at the game and more that the game looks and runs like shit. I'm getting a headache watching it. What the fuck is wrong with indie horror devs?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
For me it's less Pippa being bad at the game and more that the game looks and runs like shit. I'm getting a headache watching it. What the fuck is wrong with indie horror devs?
The real horror is not being able to run the game at 60fps regardless of your computer specs.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The answer is always autism and mental illness
I'm not seeing the issue here.

I bet Pippa got the good ending because she gave the bird the potato.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

She got the Good Ending achievement on her first try :smugpipi:

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Okay, but which method/s are the various AI art generation programs using?
Dall-e 2 (which is already around for some time and generally known for decent pictures) uses GLIDE which is a diffusion model. (link)
NovelAI's new project (the new hot shit that started the current wave and probably the source of all the pictures currently talked about) is also using a diffusion model. (link)

I'm sure if you have another favourite generator it can be found out how it works.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa was watching a youtube video of some guy that sounds like a Euro? Chills. So many youtubers, especially the horror ones, don't know how to talk like a normal person and it's fucking annoying. Makes sense though that only autistic people make these type of videos.

Ednine

She has a " *this game can hear me " on screen, so it makes sense she is not talking much. But I agree it's a stupid decision for a streamer to use such a feature.
It would be pretty interesting if she did a silent stream as a flex for some reason (just like some rrats that the Senzawa tweet could be a flex).

Gura is now directly addressing the AI art thing. She's saying that she's scared she's going to accidentally like a piece of AI art in her hashtag, and people will get mad at her.
A well-founded fear now that she's said it out loud. It could expose how little attention they're actually paying to the art when they scroll through and "like" them all.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
A well-founded fear now that she's said it out loud. It could expose how little attention they're actually paying to the art when they scroll through and "like" them all.
I'd say its more about encouraging both fan-art and fans, rather than arbitrarily deciding whether to like or not like fanart based on its quality.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
She got the Good Ending achievement on her first try :smugpipi:
I mean the good ending depends entirely on cutting cave woman's chain, I guess.

Toot Bear gaslighting chat.

Yuri is visiting Uruka.

Last edited:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
NovelAI's new project (the new hot shit that started the current wave) is also using a diffusion model.
This is actually the one that's causing the most outcry as they have stated that they are training it as well from artwork from Danbooru - where a lot of stolen or unattributed art is posted. So when someone is complaining that the AI art is just a mish-mash of elements from already existing art, they're likely referring to NovelAI.

Screenshot 2022-10-05 at 23-43-36 NovelAI on Twitter.png

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
This is actually the one that's causing the most outcry as they have stated that they are training it as well from artwork from Danbooru - where a lot of stolen or unattributed art is posted. So when someone is complaining that the AI art is just a mish-mash of elements from already existing art, they're likely referring to NovelAI.

View attachment 1824
Well, if they used these pictures without any consent, and there is no other default licence in place then they probably commited a crime, and admitting so in a tweet is something the should not have done.

All I'm saying is, after it has been trained, it's not going to paste these pictures together, as that is simply not how diffusion works.

Also, if possible, in the near future, I would like to focus my comments on 95%-leg-lady eating Sandwich Smoothies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pippa was watching a youtube video of some guy that sounds like a Euro? Chills. So many youtubers, especially the horror ones, don't know how to talk like a normal person and it's fucking annoying. Makes sense though that only autistic people make these type of videos.
Horror youtubers are a huge rabbithole of autism, shitty people, and native English speakers who can't speak English. But this is the community that eats up Dead Meat videos, so they get what they fucking deserve.
Training the AI on danbooru? So it's two weeks until every picture comes out with a gigantic futacock?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
I never thought SkyNet would start by creating artwork, yet here we are.

See, what we need to do is take AI generated art and mint lots of NFTs from them. Then declare that they are holistic, artisanal, GMO-free and vegan. We will then live off the energy created from the subsequent outrage for years.

Tako tax:

food tako by @mitsumine323.jpg

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Training the AI on danbooru? So it's two weeks until every picture comes out with a gigantic futacock?
Nah, too diluted. Just wait for someone to train an AI on NHentai and Hentai.cafe at some point. That's when the real fun begins.

All I'm saying is, after it has be trained, it's not going to paste these pictures together, as that is simply not how diffusion works.
Oh, I agree, but you go tell that to the luddites sperging out on Twitter.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Kronii blend stream soon

it appears she’s attempting to overthrew Gura for the throne of Most Cursed HoloEN Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom