Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
This is so unique. With all these skits. Kawaii and so hilarious. Stellar job

this shit

fuck it
Gura's now going "now kith" with the smol Takamori models, I'm surprised anyone remembers Takamori in general, honestly.
Takamori is now at the strongest it has ever been, Mori stopped her tsundere act and keeps bringing up Kiara every other stream

adding receipts

Last edited:

tangourilla

Degen
This whole thing is fugging great. DMC Gura when.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
I can never understand context behind shondo clips

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Yeah, the transitions have been godlike. Really loved the DMC one.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Takamori is now at the strongest it has ever been, Mori stopped her tsundere act and keeps bringing up Kiara every other stream
Ah, I see; I honestly stopped thinking about it when Kiara decided she'd forced it enough, so apologies if my info is a year odd out of date.

tangourilla

Degen

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Their (Takamori) collabs are fun, they recently had a rubics cube collab that lasted an hour, then they gave up and it became a talking/ weird finger game stream.

Edit: back on topic: What the heck is that hamburger song?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I suspect half the time Gura spent learning dancing was spent on those knee shimmies.

EDIT: HOLY SHIT JOSHIRAKU ED!

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Joshiraku ending in 2023 reminds me I'm decaying and I love this

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
This is getting out of hand! Now there is four of them!

tangourilla

Degen
Screenshot_20230302_213547.png

This is getting out of hand, now there are 4 of them.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Their (Takamori) collabs are fun, they recently had a rubics cube collab that lasted an hour, then they gave up and it became a talking/ weird finger game stream.
Takamori (ironically) probably have the best chemistry in myth at this point, followed closely by ina and any of the others

Ima be honest, i liked how ina/kiara/mori were more scuffed in their showings. Gura's is really nice but feels very... artificial

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Gatdamn, I'm loving her performances in this.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Edit: back on topic: What the heck is that hamburger song?
Takamori shit was the worst parts about early myth imo but now that they've actually become good friends its probably some of the best collab content EN has done imo

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
This is getting out of hand! Now there is four of them!
Now I get it. She reproduces asexually every time she gets another million subscribers.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Takamori (ironically) probably have the best chemistry in myth at this point, followed closely by ina and any of the others
Definitely should watch more Takamori, then; I may have Calli's membership bought, but I haven't watched either for, what, months now, clips aside?

this shit

fuck it
Ima be honest, i liked how ina/kiara/mori were more scuffed in their showings. Gura's is really nice but feels very... artificial
Gura really went for the TV special episode mood. (and there's no way that she mocapped for all 4 dancers in this choreo)

RiverBear

Imagine having the gayest of takes

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Valley Girl Gura in 3d is horrifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom