"I'm plump when I'm naked you know."Himawari Honma

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Oh damn I just saw this too, didn't even notice it, now I'm going to stay up and watch this too.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
ina_comic.PNG

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
You know after Myth having their 3D pushed back so much and then for them doing lots of little things on their own with the 3D, I wasn't really expecting much from this but they really knocked it out of the park. This was a fantastic showcase. Excited now for the rest of Myth.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
You know after Myth having their 3D pushed back so much and then for them doing lots of little things on their own with the 3D, I wasn't really expecting much from this but they really knocked it out of the park. This was a fantastic showcase. Excited now for the rest of Myth.
Agreed. This is a hell of a benchmark to set for the rest of EN's 3D shows.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Is this actually live? I don't think it would take that long to transition if it wasn't
That was my first thought as well. That seemed like much too long a transition for something that is generally thought of as being pre-recorded.
Despite having no problem admitting that many 3D lives are prerecorded, 3D debut/showcase stream is the one type of stream Cover tries to push as it being live.

Now whether you want to believe that is a different story. I think many of the scuffs we see, including the long loading times in Ina's 3D showcase, can easily be "faked" (technically not faked, they just need to keep the scuff they encountered while prerecording it), even the chat interactions can be faked, chat is zooming so fast that it is almost impossible for people to try to verify it anyway.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Just wondering, how many years do you guys think it takes before we let content creators move on from their past actions? Do we believe that redemption is even possible? Or, do we hold the mistakes and bad behavior over the heads of content creators forever? Genuinely interested in where the community stands.
For me Froot would have to admit her wrongdoings and express regret and then I can work to seeing her as a changed person but she buries the cheating shit and it makes me think she has no regrets
View attachment 14070
Full body. looks stunning
short hair. AWWWWView attachment 14075
Very slick good job Feesh
Mel and Wamy according to Ina. LMAOOO, this silly girl

View attachment 14086

View attachment 14084
View attachment 14087
AWWWWW
Ok so I get the ban with wings meaning banpire but where does the mug come in? Am I missing an Mel inside joke involving mugs or coffee?
Damn, thats from Fire Emblem Fates.

I love the song and she performed it great but forgive my ignorance has Ina ever been shown to be a fire emblem fan? Does she plan on playing Engage?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Oh damn I just saw this too, didn't even notice it, now I'm going to stay up and watch this too.

so okay. I might've missed the first 2 recent off collabs with HoloID mems but surely 3rd times the charm

Also the birb is meeting new peeps, so that's awesome

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Ok so I get the ban with wings meaning banpire but where does the mug come in? Am I missing an Mel inside joke involving mugs or coffee?
Cup = Kapu

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Ina is a goddamn treasure. That is all.

I can't wait to see IRyS and Council get theirs. I'll watch the Myth ones, but Ina's was the only one I really wanted to see. The others have done plenty of 3D stuff.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Manage to grab good enough screenshots of those Takos to make a new pfp and gifs.
Tako Smile 3D.gif
Tako 3D 3.2.gif
Tako Smile 3D.gif

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I clipped my favorite moment.

It's not the tentacles so much as the way she's so happy and dancing around with them.

Man, I'm really lucky this fell on a night when I had some time. And here I was thinking my clipping days were over.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Imagine how hard musta been to rig all those tentacles.

Jealous

Lurker
Just wondering, how many years do you guys think it takes before we let content creators move on from their past actions? Do we believe that redemption is even possible? Or, do we hold the mistakes and bad behavior over the heads of content creators forever? Genuinely interested in where the community stands.
Redemption through actions.

Jesus was reborn as an anime girl. Ina is walking on water
Friend....here's your homework. Go read it.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Jealous

Lurker

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230218-234758-719~2.png
I hope she gets to my confession
:whatastory:

Screenshot_20230218-234353-505.png

Fourth #

wah.png
w̸̝͓̋͂̿̎̅͝â̷̜̘͖̆ḩ̴͔̲͓̙̿̂́͠

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Shinri watched Ina's 3D show, felt hopeful for the Tempus' future.

FpQxX-EWIAEzg1r

PRISM: IceQueendom (RWBYxPrism Fanart)

New cover by Kion from AkioAir

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom