"GURAAAAAAAAAA MY DOG DIED LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"Gawr Gura Superchatter

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
The Rekieta thread over at the homeland seems to have turned against him but honestly I'm not patient enough to read up about the latest lawtube drama.
He's basically become (or was depending on the interpretation) a drunk coomer middle aged man who also went to a gay bar alone for his birthday or something last I skimmed. He also pretty much called his fanbase incels for making fun of him talking about intimate sex shit on his show that was about internet law drama, so much so that he made a video about how he's done talking about law or something like that. Him and his wife seem to come off as that old couple who's trying to be all kinky and degenerate to look hip and cool, and it is so damn laughable.

I also recall their was some super secret Rackets made discord for the most powerful of superberry bringers where pictures of his wife got out or some weird shit like that, the whole thread is a mess to fully figure out because this shit has been going on for months from what I can tell.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
missed Day 1 but at least I get to see some of Day 2. Though I'm still so disappointed about missing all of the first day

The real show is starting

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I have an idea where to look so don't worry, niconico has always been a weird site to navigate so I'm not really hoping for much
Also, I wanted to prioritize archiving the remaining yugo VODs first once I could use my PC leisurely again so even if I could get it somehow the reupload wouldn't be after a long while

Related but someone over at twitter wrote a guideline on how to buy the ticket if anyone here is interested in watching the rest of NJU program

Leave it to the Japanese to create website so terrible that it's nearly impossible for people to buy a fucking ticket on it unless they have a 4 page tutorial on how to navigate it. I know its offtopic but why the fuck are japanese websites so fucking bad? Its like they have no common sense of shit you should and shouldn't do when it comes to UI design. Their websites are the equivalent of the ET Atari game.

Oh I guess some site did notice it. I haven't seen this website before.
View attachment 9219
Gotta love the leech journos trying to look for outrage clicks.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Oh Jesus tap dancing Christ. A slur? Really?
It’s written like she was dropping the ole neighbor bomb on stream left and right. If only @Scuddle’s new oshi was so based.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
To be fair that's only because Rage Pig was stupid enough to wrap himself in the totem of Sonichu.

Amusingly enough so was Nick when he wore the totem of Jack Murphy on his face and since then he began to spiral into depravity. The moral of the story is don't drape yourself in the iconography of scum, for you risk their demons making you the new host for such hubris.
I swear, you take up a broom and mop one time, and before you know it, it then becomes your legacy for the rest of time...
View attachment 9211View attachment 9211
You might be on to something here...
I hope so, come on Yuni sing the song too!

Edit: This is the song Jim requested Pippa to sing, with the hard Rs specifically

Imagine the optics of denying a mans dying wish :pathetic:

Not-Username

Wtf is a sponsored song cover :confusedshuba:
Screenshot_20221230-092450.png

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Leave it to the Japanese to create website so terrible that it's nearly impossible for people to buy a fucking ticket on it unless they have a 4 page tutorial on how to navigate it. I know its offtopic but why the fuck are japanese websites so fucking bad? Its like they have no common sense of shit you should and shouldn't do when it comes to UI design. Their websites are the equivalent of the ET Atari game.
most JP websites are made to cater to... Japanese people, so at most the guide was meant for foreigners with close-to-no kanji reading skills. I forgot where I heard it from but afaik they made their website like that because Japanese are prioritizing their website to be accessible to most browsers hence the minimum site gimmick to make it more modern. I've also read anecdotes about people who worked on UI design lamenting that even if they were to suggest a different design altogether there's a higher chance their supervisor won't let it pass because people there aren't keen on changing things that still work

Basically another funny standard because most old tech is still being used there just like how fax machines are somehow still relevant there

AmpleChip

So Namie/Sana held a booth at Comiket and sold out on the first day. Hope for photos at some point because everyone carries a camera there.
Kiara was also at Comiket, ain't no way she could have resisted visiting space woman for the first time.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
most JP websites are made to cater to... Japanese people, so at most the guide was meant for foreigners with close-to-no kanji reading skills. I forgot where I heard it from but afaik they made their website like that because Japanese are prioritizing their website to be accessible to most browsers hence the minimum site gimmick to make it more modern. I've also read anecdotes about people who worked on UI design lamenting that even if they were to suggest a different design altogether there's a higher chance their supervisor won't let it pass because people there aren't keen on changing things that still work

Basically another funny standard because most old tech is still being used there just like how fax machines are somehow still relevant there
Japs are the same people who only recently have stopped using fucking family stamps in lieu of signatures... so not surprising, but strange for a country known abroad for its almost overdesigned technology...

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Wtf is a sponsored song cover :confusedshuba:
View attachment 9225

Looks like a sponsored cover of this song from Epic Seven, a Korean gacha cell phone game. I played it a bit back in the day, very nice 2d animation for when the game came came out but grindy as fuck and with randomized gear stats = pay to win I stopped caring.

Sponsored songs aren't uncommon, here is AmaLee doing a sponsored one for Genshin Impact.

Last edited:

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Japs are the same people who only recently have stopped using fucking family stamps in lieu of signatures... so not surprising, but strange for a country known abroad for its almost overdesigned technology...
Fax machines are dialing in to this conversation

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
So I just finished watching the Nijicanceled vod and I lost my shit when Enna played this
Screenshot_20221230-005401-514.png
And if course like many offensive things Enna says she had no idea what it meant

bonus Enna quote: "" mom what's an unwanted pregnancy?" "That's you little Timmy""

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Things aren't looking good for tomorrow's collab
Screenshot_20221230_025721_Brave.jpg

Coincidence or divine intervention? We report you decide.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa and Sleepy IRL at the fairgrounds:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I have a new candidate...one who can fix this board and maybe all of us as well, the one and only @Nenelove.
Only he who wields the power of the awesome wife Nene can bring light to our darkness.
Until he gets sick of us and starts calling everyone "fags"

:smugselen:

Last edited:

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Oh I guess some site did notice it. I haven't seen this website before.
View attachment 9219

Dexerto article written by the 'V-Tuber Journalist' Ducky, who everyone here may remember as the fucking retard that took Silvervale's comments about VShojo so out of context that it made her look like she was attacking Hololive. Truly the person I would trust to cover topics like Ableism in a reasonable and tactful way.

Anyway, here's a fun fact: 'Retard' used to be the socially preferable way of describing someone who was slow, and 'Imbecile' and 'Idiot' were seen as more derogatory. Nowadays it's the opposite, and in a few decades it will change again as society swaps in and out words they've arbitrarily decided carry 'weight' to them.

I'm sure Ducky has explored the possibility that a Japanese girl may not be in tune with the constant flow of English language application before saying her excuse is 'strawmanning'. You know you've fucked up when I'm sat here agreeing with that fucking V-Tuber Cringe account.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
maybe a schizo theory but i swear she has been cryptically roommate posting a lot recently and i think this is her way of saying yuni is going to be the one to call into jim's last call in stream
The way I see it, there are four possible options for Jim's final stream call-in:
A.) - Calling in directly as Pippa. This would fit her motto of "ask management for forgiveness later", and be incredibly based in general.

B.) - Calling in directly as Yuni. This would probably would make management very mad, as it would spread the word of her roommate account to a huge audience, some of which are likely not already aware of its' existence, and whom the VTuber newbies in Jim's audience might then try and bring up in Pippa's chat not realizing the taboo around roommateposting and lead to a mass culling of people who just didn't know better. Probably not worth the potential headache.

C.) - Calling in anonymously as just a fan, with no name, and maybe even a slight voice changer/pitch shifter. When confronted during streams about it, she could play coy and deny it being her. Management can't really get mad at her for calling into a stream as a fan of someone, clearly attempting to obfuscate her identity and not going in under any company name or conflict-of-interest account. This is the course I think would be the most logical if she doesn't want to just jump in as Pippa.

D.) - She does none of these things, either because she oversleeps and misses the stream, or management completely buck-breaks her. (I really hope this isn't the case.)

Either way, it'll be interesting to watch play out.

chihirogumi

Dexerto article written by the 'V-Tuber Journalist' Ducky, who everyone here may remember as the fucking retard that took Silvervale's comments about VShojo so out of context that it made her look like she was attacking Hololive. Truly the person I would trust to cover topics like Ableism in a reasonable and tactful way.

Anyway, here's a fun fact: 'Retard' used to be the socially preferable way of describing someone who was slow, and 'Imbecile' and 'Idiot' were seen as more derogatory. Nowadays it's the opposite, and in a few decades it will change again as society swaps in and out words they've arbitrarily decided carry 'weight' to them.

I'm sure Ducky has explored the possibility that a Japanese girl may not be in tune with the constant flow of English language application before saying her excuse is 'strawmanning'. You know you've fucked up when I'm sat here agreeing with that fucking V-Tuber Cringe account.
He has He/They in his twitter profile and that's all I need to know about that future sexual predator. It sucks that, as a corpo chuuba, you have two bosses to answer to, the actual bosses and the twitter mob because most people are too chickenshit to pushback against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom