"I am a reformed toxic gamer. I'm reformed. I am very reformed, HOWEVER... SHACO FROM LEAGUE OF LEGENDS seethes I AM LITERALLY HIDING BEHIND MY TEAMMATES. THEY'RE ALL THERE BUT TO PROTECT ME, BUT SHACO-SHACO CAN GET BEHIND EVERY SINGLE PERSON AND GET BEHIND ME AND KILL ME! but for real tho I'd probably say that someone who takes advantage of like the less fortunate you know when people-when power is a beast you know?"Regis Altare

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
The big thing I'd contend about the test is the eye contact thing. It's not that I can't hold eye contact, it's just that I find it intimidates people, I just have the male version of resting bitch face which makes it look like I'm glaring at people.
Same here, but it's been drilling into me to make 100% eye contact no matter how insane it makes me look.
otsd2yj06n1u87p56o1_1280.jpg

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
veryhigh.PNG
:pippasquish: :annoyedpippa: :pippasquish:
Thank you for participation is the survey. For anyone who scored more than 3.5 in any category, your ar-15 is in delivery
Don't forget the ear protection if you expecting me to shoot that thing!

Last edited:

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Same here, but it's been drilling into me to make 100% eye contact no matter how insane it makes me look.
View attachment 8764
Do people like that more? I just don't want to come off as a dick but if it's preferred I can commit eye oppression.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Vesper members streams 12/16/2022 and 12/23/2022:

12/16/2022 "Crafting an organic, free-range creepypasta"
  • Creepypasta writing stream.
  • Vesper got creeped out by the Death Valley German family story back when he was cycling around the country. He read about it while he was riding in the desert.
    • Death Valley Germans
    • After hearing that story, Vesper googled how to survive being stranded in the desert or in the middle of the ocean.
      • Desert:
        • Wait a couple days to give time for you to be reported missing and a search team sent out.
        • Burn your tires. The smoke from burning tires is very dark.
      • Ocean (assuming you're in a motorboat):
        • Shut down the motor and dump the gasoline into the ocean. It will produce a large oil slick (potentially miles long) that provides a visible trail to your boat for search and rescue planes to spot.
  • Vesper reveals a fact about his holostars audition: He opened up the audition video by shouting "BOO" and laughing.
    • "The first 10 seconds are the most important"
    • "I opened with 'BOO! Hahahahahahaha' And I was just laughing into the video."
  • "I really like Metal Gear Solid 5 because it's essentially like a kidnapping simulator"
12/23/2022 "Reading you my favorite short story with ASMR mic(if I can)"
  • ASMR stream where Vesper reads a short story.
  • Vesper feels like "the cat is out of the bag" and his family now knows he loves them, so they're trying to talk to him more now. He liked it better back when they weren't sure he wasn't just a complete antisocial weirdo so they didn't try to talk to him like a normal person.
  • Vesper reads "A Dog's Tale" by Mark Twain.
    • It's Vesper's favorite short story.
    • It's difficult for Vesper to think of a sad movie that's sadder than this short story.
    • Vesper first heard this story from his uncle (the one who lives alone in the middle of nowhere). Vesper thinks his uncle was trying subtly teach Vesper something along the lines of "See? This is why you never talk to people." Vesper's uncle lives in Alaska and has four dogs and a cat. The cat beats up the dogs.
  • Vesper reads another story, "The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County" by Mark Twain.
    • "Mark Twain and Araki-sensei. Name a better combo when it comes to writing about dogs dying."
  • Another small hint to Vesper's location: "I have to drive three hours up, to the family house. Not three, two. Two hours."

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
autism-spectrum.png
Y'all are just hideous to look at is all I'm saying.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Thank you for participation in the survey. For anyone who scored more than 3.5 in any category, your ar-15 is in delivery. No need to tell us the address, we already know it. Attached to package will be instructions. Place, names, and how to properly dispose of your self when the deed is done. You are of a great service to this country, your acts of heroism will never be forgotten. We will create a world with no hate in it thanks to you.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Do people like that more? I just don't want to come off as a dick but if it's preferred I can commit eye oppression.
It depends on the situation. In business, almost always. When I'm scanning the room and I awkwardly stare into some random person's gaze on accident? Not so much.
Edit: My anxiety should be way higher than the test shows. They just didn't have the right questions.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Small Ame knows what all the good Teamates want for Christmas.

1671943620182.png

imozoN

Hope I'm not too late to redeem an ar-15.

Attachments

• autism-spectrum.png
    autism-spectrum.png
    192.1 KB · Views: 9

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
, your ar-15 is in delivery.
Sporter 2 or I'm returning it to sender.

It depends on the situation. In business, almost always. When I'm scanning the room and I awkwardly stare into some random person's gaze on accident? Not so much.
Edit: My anxiety should be way higher than the test shows. They just didn't have the right questions.
That's probably a good point. I think that might have hurt my business prospects in the past as I always looked away as a sign of respect from the higher ups, but thinking about it they probably would appreciate the assertiveness considering they weren't middle management who had to worry about their position.

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
Screenshot_20210531-200954_Brave.jpg
I don't feel so good, bros...

Oh well, Merry Christmas, my fellow autists.

Last edited:

Nebula Slasher

So this is what we're doing now?
autism-spectrum.png
Yeah, this wasn't really a surprise.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
I'm not that bad, right? :pippasadl:

Attachments

• firefox_aClnzqdWe4.png
    firefox_aClnzqdWe4.png
    279.5 KB · Views: 11

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Taking quizzes and sharing the results is female behavior. Pippa was right about vtuber fans. Here's mine:
1671944185538.png
minimal pipkin. This test is wack.

Edit: I like being able to hear things. I have no reason to damage my ears by listening to loud noises if I don't have to. Also, like most humans, I get startled by loud noises because wtf it could be a scary monster or a nuclear bomb or something. How is this an autism criteria? Maybe if it said something about being able to discern voices in a noisy space I could see the relevance of the dimension.

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter