"I'm disabled? Thanks game... jeez, thanks for reminding me"Ironmouse

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul

Early Adopter
Behold, the Return of the Pekomama

One of her first and still one of my favorite drawings - great job turning it into a live2D

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
The new rules are a nice addition.

Screenshot_20221212-144518_Chrome.jpg

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

I'm suspicious that this marriage won't last.
Wow, sexual revolution sure did turn women into confident, high self-esteem individuals who would never be bullied into doing anything weird or humiliating by an audience of men who want more and feet.
She's Asian, her parents didn't get the notes about 'Equality' or 'Corporal punishment bad'.
By all accounts he absolutely was miscast... except I can't be mad about that, because the one-two punch of seeing an effeminate twink open his mouth and a black man's voice coming out, THEN realising the voice is actually coming from a white kid is one of the most hilarious things in this entire industry.
Daimonji Ryugon hit similarly, with the kusogaki shota model, suddenly a grown man's voice.

Who has, IIRC, visited a shooting range.

In Japan.

Last edited:

No Name

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
By word of the KuroCo twitter account, the new Gen seems to be "official" now. I have no clue how this will be handled, or if it even can.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
By word of the KuroCo twitter account, the new Gen seems to be "official" now. I have no clue how this will be handled, or if it even can.

Why contain it? Let it spill over into the boba tea cafes and game shops, let the models pile up in the streets. In the end they'll beg us to recruit them.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
And how, thou of great wisdom, would this be accomplished exactly?
I was thinking, as I lay dying, that I would put them on imgr or something and send a marrow and just say "this is my foots, just in case you wanted gross man feet to troll with, Gods speed", then she knows what the link is and can ignore it, or use it. However, as the sun came up and I was still alive, though greatly pained, I though again that I should never do anything like that.
:medsmoremeds:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Ensok

Early Adopter

Pretty nice designs, fairly simple but good. Green hair is my favorite.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Username Generator

Early Adopter
Enna continues her tradition of decorating cookies after the new wave:
enna cookies 121222.PNG
She also made one for Millies birthday:
enna millie cookie.PNG
Stream

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

お嬢 RINGLETS

that is all

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
How can we tell her?

What is keeping her in Japan? I thought her parents moved back to the US. Is is racism, taxes, her emerging double chin?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
What is keeping her in Japan? I thought her parents moved back to the US. Is is racism, taxes, her emerging double chin?
She's from Atlanta. That alone would keep me from moving back.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Are the Hololive girls doing another Mario Kart New Year's Eve tournament? Is that why Kiara is playing Mario Kart now?

angry sushi

Early Adopter
How can we tell her?
Can we brainstorm a response, have nolan send it in, and max out the character limit? shouldn't take us that long to put together 3000 reasons.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
pretty sure Gura mentioned needing the Chumbuds to help her practice mario cart, so i think so.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Her pc is so bad that opening her inventory nearly caused the stream to crash and she shutting down background programs and replacing her model with a literal picture to improve performance.

In her own words
6926482739.jpg
64736489.jpg
I'm too britpilled bros. Her english wit and fucked up teeth have gotten to me. Literally waiting for her membership at this point.
:gunpeko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom