"Why Kattarina Qutie is Wifey Material? All things listed below are 100% true. Agreeing with the list forces marriage."Kattarina Qutie

Forum Rules & Guidelines v1.0 (Community Feedback Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Another random thought, when someone uploads a photo with location information (exif/meta data) I don't believe xenForo strips it out. This isn't a problem for the normal retards from the homeland, but with how quickly this site is growing we are going to get drooling retards with velcro for belts or even worse: Redditors.

I envision idiots uploading their shitty merch and completely doxing themselves. The very first thing I do when I see someone posting an actual photo is check the meta data for location coordinates. Why? I'm curious, also bullying, early and often.
  1. The first line of defense is to remove this data yourself. I had written a guide on our homeland, but obviously I can't pull it up, for now this works fine: https://coding.tools/exif-remover
  2. There is a paid xenForo addon that hasn't been updated since 2015 that removes it, but I wouldn't trust it.
If people don't take these steps, well, that's on them.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Another random thought, when someone uploads a photo with location information (exif/meta data) I don't believe xenForo strips it out. This isn't a problem for the normal retards from the homeland, but with how quickly this site is growing we are going to get drooling retards with velcro for belts or even worse: Redditors.

I envision idiots uploading their shitty merch and completely doxing themselves. The very first thing I do when I see someone posting an actual photo is check the meta data for location coordinates. Why? I'm curious, also bullying, early and often.
  1. The first line of defense is to remove this data yourself. I had written a guide on our homeland, but obviously I can't pull it up, for now this works fine: https://coding.tools/exif-remover
  2. There is a paid xenForo addon that hasn't been updated since 2015 that removes it, but I wouldn't trust it.
If people don't take these steps, well, that's on them.
I can't remember who posted it, but I saw https://www.verexif.com/en/ mentioned as well.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I've revised the community guidelines. No changes to the spoilered sections, but I have reordered them to put the stance on loli content in a more prominent position. I also added a 'final message' spoiler at the bottom which should serve to encapsulate my attitudes to newcomers with no primary relationship to KF. Thoughts (and prayers) would be appreciated.

(IiI_MmM_VvV_IiI_RrR_SsS)

'That is a small price for so great a treachery."
I didn't know where else would be the proper place to ask this, but the. . . homeland? is what the phrase here is, had a page that broke down the inline text required for spoilers, etc. . . As someone who has the memory of a goldfish for these things, it was very useful. I would use the homeland page but apparently I am in Germany and cannot access the place for shit.

If it is here, and I'm blind, sorry. But I think the info is good to have on hand. And if people are starting to join up that are completely new, it is good to have a singular place to send them to figure their shit out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom