"You wanna look and laugh but don't touch"Kirschey

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
speaking of bears, yuuka bear tweeted that her helltaker stream was delayed a whole day due to australian internet. i don't know how the hell haachama lives there and does the same job yet somehow beats the odds
Haachama hasn't lived there for almost 2 years. And she didn't do it very successfully. She did so many videos over streams because of her Aussie internet being so bad.

Also, this isn't the general topic lol

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Archive

What the fuck is going on here @superduper?

ALL Y'ALL KEEP SHITTING ON ME FOR CLAIMING SHE'S A WHORE AND DESERVES THE LIKES OF VSHOJO LOOK AT THIS! SHE'S LITERALLY TAINTING THE PHASE CONENCT NAME!

Hff201

Early Adopter
ALL Y'ALL KEEP SHITTING ON ME FOR CLAIMING SHE'S A WHORE AND DESERVES THE LIKES OF VSHOJO LOOK AT THIS! SHE'S LITERALLY TAINTING THE PHASE CONENCT NAME!
Just keep your knickers on sometimes and you won't have to call yourself a whore! :smugpipi:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why do I get recommended shit like this? This woman isn't anything other than fucking cringe with this shit.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Why do I get recommended shit like this? This woman isn't anything other than fucking cringe with this shit.

Please spoiler shit like this. I know it's the degeneracy thread but I hate this.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I can't do it to the main thread again hylofacedox.PNG

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Do not post your underwear for all to see please. It isn't that hard, I hope.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

I wish to reiterate what I have said previously; men can be degenerate, but thirsty women are more degenerate than any man can ever be.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Daily Reminder that Snuffy is so degenerate that not even Vshojo wants her
:coomer:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
How many models is that so far for Snuffy? 27? 39?

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
As to keep coompost/content out of the main thread, have Riifu's Tag Tierlist, her latest member stream. Added bonus of Gabe spotting in the chat!

:smugselen:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

"FElloW aNonS" I don't think any actual anons would be happy with this fag containment breaching so that a bunch of twittards and redditors can laugh at them like zoo animals and this guy can farm retwats and follows off of their shit posting.
What do you want to bet that this moron is some SEAmonkey who thinks they're edgy and cool because they lurk in /VT/ and know all of the sekrit knowledge about roommates that everyone already fucking knows.

Hff201

Early Adopter
"FElloW aNonS" I don't think any actual anons would be happy with this fag containment breaching so that a bunch of twittards and redditors can laugh at them like zoo animals and this guy can farm retwats and follows off of their shit posting.
That just makes it funnier in my eyes. Just let the /vt/ speds fight amongst themselves, whether it happens on the boards or on Twitter doesn't make much difference.

EDIT:

Archive

Yuko...

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Does anyone know anything about project kaiwai and how they treat their talents any yabs specifically?
Main rules - no men and be maximum seiso. They pandering unicorns and gfe.
Maybe I have some biases or something, but when I hear/read a statement as somewhat dramatic as that I can't help but think something's a little fishy. Especially with how fast everything is all happening.
The video says that it all started back on March 28. So it's not as sudden as it seems.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I remember seeing this persons ASMR and going "I wonder if she has some other content I can watch" because I can only deal with ear licking audio for so long before I want to throw on rain sounds instead, so I looked around and found a few vods of her playing games. The model is uhhh :shiinastare: but she seems to only speak korean, which is a shame. Still, might continue watching.

Yeah, I was among 'em. Unfortunately I have no clue how to figure out if they are or not. I suck at distinguishing voices and their gender sometimes.

Shocking absolutely no one, I follow Parkdonna, her ASMR is pretty chill (I'm more tolerant of the licky lickies than others here, I'd imagine) and she does have like, three VODs on Youtube that don't contain ear licking, so have fun with those, I guess:

Also c'mon, that model is perfection and you know it :smugrys:

YOU HORNY FUCKS. :pikayabai:
Make sure she is not a troon before investing your time. Last time we have a VTA member fell into ear-licking troon ASMR :kroniidrinking:
Yeah it was @xseth guys do you remember @xseth you know the guy that got trap'd right @xseth :smugselen:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Top Bottom