"Don't say anything when I insult you, OK? Otherwise I'm going to feel bad. Let me just insult you and don't say anything"Komachi Panko

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

bothyourhouses

Holy shit did her skin get whiter lmao
Probably just better lighting, or even just processing the footage differently. Look at how the piano keys have gotten paler in the same way as her skin.

God's Strongest Dragoon

niggaphil

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

oscillator

The Big Silly
I think you can be as degen as you want in private, but once you let me know about your degeneracy then I gain the right to judge and make fun of you for it.

Bao and co purposefully tell everyone who will listen about all of their sexually charged thoughts and escapades like it's something to brag about so I likewise will call them all whores because that's what they are.
Meanwhile some simp/degen out there is gonna tell you that they gain the right to call you out for making fun of said whores and that you're a puritan.
Gumpai having a public meltdown, must be a day that ends with Y.
I wish sex didn't sell so much. She was too cute until she went full menhera from a breakup.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Am I reading this right? She finger-blasted herself three times in one night, all manual?

Also, holy fuck this is pretty sad:

I remember that Mumei used to stream a lot with Bao back when she was an indie. I wonder if she ever checks in on the whale, sees shit like this and thinks to herself "Holy fuck, I'm so glad I joined Hololive."

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I remember that Mumei used to stream a lot with Bao back when she was an indie. I wonder if she ever checks in on the whale, sees shit like this and thinks to herself "Holy fuck, I'm so glad I joined Hololive."
Mumei's probably been thinking that since Selen's Last Cup of Coffee to be honest :dandanl: :kurosanji:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I wonder if anyone still watches Pan Piano for the piano?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Mumei's probably been thinking that since Selen's Last Cup of Coffee to be honest :dandanl: :kurosanji:
I do wonder how a timeline where they switched corpos would've looked like
Selen probably wouldnt have tried to neck herself twice

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Selen probably wouldnt have tried to neck herself twice
Probably not but I do think doki would've been a poor fit for Holo anyways.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Niji belatedly announces Elira's graduation due to a terminal case of thirteen different stab wounds in April 2024.

VSoyBoy

People are creating fanart of the Oni weather rock with suspicious fluids drizzled on top.

Matara was confused as to the nature of the artwork at first.

JusticeDog

Is there a reason for this rock fluid art? Seems like a weird one to even become a thing

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Is there a reason for this rock fluid art? Seems like a weird one to even become a thing
Onigiri's "brother" Onibro is doing a weather reporting rock stream for shits and giggles

Its just a rehash of this meme coupled with the twitch penchant for watching inane shit just to LMAOOO in chat
phkqykdoib611.jpg

Smelliest007

Onigiri's "brother" Onibro is doing a weather reporting rock stream for shits and giggles

Its just a rehash of this meme coupled with the twitch penchant for watching inane shit just to LMAOOO in chat
View attachment 77944

I'll never understand why Giri keeps pretending with Onibro. Twitch viewers are also retarded as hell for buying into it.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
I'll never understand why Giri keeps pretending with Onibro. Twitch viewers are also retarded as hell for buying into it.
Props to Onibro for keeping up the kayfabe. He’s smart enough to keep a distance on screen, as in he doesn’t even talk normally and prefers to grunt as a form of communication when needed.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
surely the wholesome chungus twitch community who does not support le evil idolculture would welcome their streamers being in relationships with open arms

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Props to Onibro for keeping up the kayfabe. He’s smart enough to keep a distance on screen, as in he doesn’t even talk normally and prefers to grunt as a form of communication when needed.

surely the wholesome chungus twitch community who does not support le evil idolculture would welcome their streamers being in relationships with open arms
I never really cared enough to think about it (mostly as I don't watch Onigiri that much), though the cover story does "work". But I'm also on good terms with my family and if an opportunity to spend a couple of years in Japan as part of a media endeavor, it probably would have been something I'd have done.

That said, she was in one collab and tried to do the "I'm a maiden" bit when some off color topic came up. It was completely unconvincing.

Top Bottom