"Watatataaa~"Kaela Kovalskia

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Purrson

Dudes will jork it 8 times a day but god forbid women go for the world record.
Jokes aside, my brain went straight to rrating her sensibility as dead for gooning too much. Good luck to her future endeavors.
I don't think 99% of dudes passed the very height of puberty could do it more then 3X a day.

Dr. Welshman

I know we joke about a lot of things and as much as the "oh, she's so horny!" can be funny, Bao's in that weird space where there's an actual, deep medical issue that drives it. And it doesn't even come off as appealing or funny how it gets projected. The point at which it switches from being a "bit" to a real "problem" makes it rather much depressing to see.
Yeah, at first I thought it was all for show to hide her degen takes and just goon bait. At one point wasn't she on like rediculously strong birth control or a load of them, one to help sort out her absolutely fucked hormones, and two as a precaution in case she went full whore and became the main event in a gang bang bareback fest?

Ballpark_Look

Yeah, at first I thought it was all for show to hide her degen takes and just goon bait. At one point wasn't she on like rediculously strong birth control or a load of them, one to help sort out her absolutely fucked hormones, and two as a precaution in case she went full whore and became the main event in a gang bang bareback fest?
I think she described them as "heat suppressants", but yeah I think she was/still is on them. People were theorizing that's why she gained like 10-15 lbs so rapidly. :architect:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
If you think it's bad now we'll it hasn't even started

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

There's been enough off set comments, especially one stream where her sister was there, that it seems it was actually an utterly massive issue in the family. There was even the implication she might had have her tubes tied. Though she's decently capable of keeping it together when she's doing IRL or facecam stuff, but once the built up defensive veil drops behind either the character or Twitter... yeah, she's got a real problem.

VTuberThrow

I don't think 99% of dudes passed the very height of puberty could do it more then 3X a day.
A difference of could versus would I think. Could men? Probably. Would they? Not most that I know.

I'll believe it when I see it. (Hoping I see it. :irysisadork:)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think you can be as degen as you want in private, but once you let me know about your degeneracy then I gain the right to judge and make fun of you for it.

Bao and co purposefully tell everyone who will listen about all of their sexually charged thoughts and escapades like it's something to brag about so I likewise will call them all whores because that's what they are.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I think you can be as degen as you want in private, but once you let me know about your degeneracy then I gain the right to judge and make fun of you for it.

Bao and co purposefully tell everyone who will listen about all of their sexually charged thoughts and escapades like it's something to brag about so I likewise will call them all whores because that's what they are.
You'd just be getting her off. The truth about the girls like her lies deeper they're vouyersitc fetishists being seen and insulted for it is part of why they do it.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You'd just be getting her off. The truth about the girls like her lies deeper they're vouyersitc fetishists being seen and insulted for it is part of why they do it.
Until the following Tuesday when the estrogen kicks in and they don't want the attention.

Void Scribas

The transition of the girl that singed this

To the Bao of now is crazy as fuck.

Was the internet and the other lewdtubers that transform her or it was something that was going to happen no matter what because of the hormones?

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Was the internet and the other lewdtubers that transform her or it was something that was going to happen no matter what because of the hormones?

The environment that you live in usually changes your behavior as humans have an outstanding ability to adapt to their current habitat. She circled herself with whores, do the math.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

She found out whoring out is more profitable.

God's Strongest Dragoon

She found out whoring out is more profitable.
Pan Piano moment
panpiano.png

EDIT: I just typed Pan Piano on twitter and got flashbanged with this
GV9-Ftve-W4-AAg-Ak-R.jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Until the following Tuesday when the estrogen kicks in and they don't want the attention.
I think it's more that these women do genuinely enjoy sexual attention from men they like, but fail to understand that posting everything publicly means they'll also get sexual attention from unemployed SEAYamanbas and autists who don't understand boundaries.

God's Strongest Dragoon

niggaphil

@niggaphil Need your input on Taiwanese and their skin whitening fanaticism
Just like Michael Jackson:
Capture.PNG

Anyway, in all seriousness, there are two types of whitening product for the skincare in Taiwan.
First type is an actual whitening cream that could whiten your skin in the long term (5 years+), but the effectiveness is like 20~30% only due to the Taiwan weather (unless you stay in house 24/7 like vampire)

The second type is the temporary whitening cream, that could immediately turn your skin into actual snow white (not that current year nigga snow white). These product are temporary only, and the effect will be washed out once you took a shower. It is useful for Taiwan cosplayers to use for photoshoot.

The famous product is called COSCOS. This is their website:

I believe panpan applied a shit ton of COSCOS cosmetic cream into her whole body before making the video :dokiSmug:

Edit: The power of the cosplay whitening makeup

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Just like Michael Jackson:
capture-png.77725

Anyway, in all seriousness, there are two types of whitening product for the skincare in Taiwan.
First type is an actual whitening cream that could whiten your skin in the long term (5 years+), but the effectiveness is like 20~30% only due to the Taiwan weather (unless you stay in house 24/7 like vampire)

The second type is the temporary whitening cream, that could immediately turn your skin into actual snow white (not that current year nigga snow white). These product are temporary only, and the effect will be washed out once you took a shower. It is useful for Taiwan cosplayers to use for photoshoot.

The famous product is called COSCOS. This is their website:

I believe panpan applied a shit ton of COSCOS cosmetic cream into her whole body before making the video :dokiSmug:
Don't let @God's Strongest Mozumite know about this.

niggaphil

Top Bottom