"No I don't think you'd be a furry for fucking a centaur. Satyrs are hot, why not!"S.S. Isa

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Vallure is reaching its logical conclusion. Time to find out how building a company on the backs of parasocial coomers works out for them! :smugpipi:
The possibilities could make a compelling criminal minds plot

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She obviously wanted it to happen, this is always the same bs.
"OH NYO GAIS PLS DON'T DO THIS THING YOU AREN'T DOING NOOOOO!"

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Apparently canan/noel had a menhera melty on her latest coom stream because a dude said on chat "that's it?" and had a rant over it before cutting the stream short. :polkawomanmoment:

Ballpark_Look

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Apparently canan/noel had a menhera melty on her latest coom stream because a dude said on chat "that's it?" and had a rant over it before cutting the stream short. :polkawomanmoment:
People predicted that she'll go all out JAV a year or two ago and she didn't.

Guess her audience is starting to notice the lack of escalation.

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Guess her audience is starting to notice the lack of escalation.
Has she been actively saying she wants to go further or liek what?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Has she been actively saying she wants to go further or liek what?
she has said she doesn't want to stream in adult platforms (the one she's in is R15) because then people will expect more risqué things from the streams, and she doesn't feel comfortable showing too much (don't know why fingerfucking herself under a blanket is better than showing nipples but women gonna women) so she keeps it relatively "safe" by not showing too much.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Nyanami Ruru (formerly Lilrya Prisvielle of VReverie) is following in Bao's footsteps with a newly created R-18 alt:
nyanhera2.PNG

A A
She one-ups Bao by drawing her own stuff though. A lot of RL talk and venting too. 289 posts since August 15. Yet another Korean menhera...
A few more to round things out:

A

A

A

A

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Nyanami Ruru (formerly Lilrya Prisvielle of VReverie) is following in Bao's footsteps with a newly created R-18 alt:
View attachment 77314

A A
She one-ups Bao by drawing her own stuff though. A lot of RL talk and venting too. 289 posts since August 15. Yet another Korean menhera...

A

A

A

A

I gotta admit, this one made me legit laugh :ameheh:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
View attachment 77314

A A

A

A

A

A

I watch them, I always thought Ruru had that unique coomer energy because she makes fun of it as men usually do, I think it's refreshing, although admitting that you'd let a stranger "choke you out" is worrysome. I hope she gets good dick soon so she doesn't derail to complete degeneracy.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
I watch them, I always thought Ruru had that unique coomer energy because she makes fun of it as men usually do, I think it's refreshing, although admitting that you'd let a stranger "choke you out" is worrysome. I hope she gets good dick soon so she doesn't derail to complete degeneracy.
She insists it's a "joke":

Yeah, looking at the alt it's at the border of "acceptable" coomerism if that makes sense. Even the art is pretty vanilla. She's just a lonely menhera who wants dick but is too socially crippled to actually go out and get it. So she gets off to the idea of her fanbase getting off instead lol.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
If only autists like them went outside and said like "hi" to eachover. Half of those bitches are into warhammer/gunpla anyway its not like nerds dont have anything in common with them

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Women will act like this for years on end, then act surprised when men treat them like objects.

oscillator

The Big Silly
If only autists like them went outside and said like "hi" to eachover. Half of those bitches are into warhammer/gunpla anyway its not like nerds dont have anything in common with them
Autists stick out like a sore thumb in appearance so they would be pretty easy to spot. I wonder however if the majority are shut-ins and choose to stay indoors.
Unless they're chameleons and blend in with the normal crowd pretty easily.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Could be that treatment/meds for her diagnosed mental issues (can't remember if bi-polar or borderline) have helped prevent escalation.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
There are days where I get curious about the Twitch side of VTubing. Then I see random bits like this thrown my way that remind me why I don't have an account there:

A

Top Bottom