"Minecraft if fun! Fun, in like a personal suffering kinda way, does that make me a masochist?"Ember Amane

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Yes, you can get his cock out and it's clearly fucking massive since they needed to use two emojis to censor it. $280, which is actually pretty reasonable for resin figures.

And I thought only white women fuck dogs. I guess Scarle decided to prove that there's no racism in beastiality.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Yes, you can get his cock out and it's clearly fucking massive since they needed to use two emojis to censor it. $280, which is actually pretty reasonable for resin figures.

God fucking dammnit bros, at this point we can no longer blame white women every time for this....

VSoyBoy

Well, thank god he's gone

It's not a copypasta, I've checked. This is most likely his doing :depressedtako:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
I had to do a double-take on this one:

A
Reine...

Haha, yeah, bait...

She was talking about the HBO series apparently.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Sigmund Freud was right.

View attachment 76605
Freud was a hack, but I'm half-convinced the massive futa fetishization on 4chan for the better part of a decade was a major contributor to the surge of trans and AGP in this generation
These folks will filter themselves out of our species, we don't even have to do any work!
They don't need to have their own biological children when they can just mentally indoctrinate yours.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

It's not a copypasta, I've checked. This is most likely his doing :depressedtako:

The South Asian Reddit jannie is an utterly despicable horny degenerate?
🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Who'dathunk?

They don't need to have their own biological children when they can just mentally indoctrinate yours.
Leftists don't reproduce biologically, they reproduce by conversion

Basically the Borg but gay and lame

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Screenshot_20240827_004358_X.jpg
I guess a jannie stepped out of line and got uppity hmm

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Void Scribas

Holy fucking shit this is BAD wow Jesus fuck

Icey also seems like the most psychotic of the VAllure girls from what I remember seeing so that meltdown is going to make Chernobyl look like a sauna.

Did a quick search for tweets I remember seeing posted. Not gonna worry about archiving them since it's just examples.

Why is always Icey? The other girls had things more under control (?????) apparently with their simps, but this Russian lady is going full crazy.

The polar bear looks like the first potential graduation they are going to had.

Stronny get your bitch to calm down !!!!!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
View attachment 76837
It's obviously going to create an odd dynamic trying to work professionally with people who very obviously jerk off to you, but what the fuck was she expecting posting this shit publicly where everyone can interact with it? At least with the Holo girls etc. who have adult content on their roommate accounts it's compartmentalised somewhat, but when you're posting about how much you want to get railed on an account that's so closely tied to the persona you're known for, you can't reasonably expect everyone you have a working relationship with to just pretend they don't see it.

I'm reminded of the drama Pokimane had where one of her editors decided to tell her that he masturbates while working on her clips for some fucking reason, but even then, that was just a creep being a creep unprovoked. Bao's actively setting herself up for this kind of thing.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
View attachment 76837
DId this bitch expect people to mod for her because she was intertaining? Lmao i'll give it to her she is a good singer but she is just a whore that peopls goon to.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm always fascinated when chumpedos get mad that people make fun of them when they share a community with people like this jeet and Nolan

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm always fascinated when chumpedos get mad that people make fun of them when they share a community with people like this jeet and Nolan
I mean...?
Phase fans share a community with chase, BVTM and other nutters and schizos.
Niji fans share a community with the sisters.

I don't think this is really a point.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I mean...?
Phase fans share a community with chase, BVTM and other nutters and schizos.
Niji fans share a community with the sisters.

I don't think this is really a point.
Phase community is not above jokes, I never said it was.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Phase community is not above jokes, I never said it was.
I don't know, I've seen Phasers suddenly lose the ability to understand jokes as soon as their company of choice is being picked on.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't know, I've seen Phasers suddenly lose the ability to understand jokes as soon as their company of choice is being picked on.
Eh, we do that too... not something to brag about mind you.

VSoyBoy

Some male VTuber variety in here: This is Shoto's alt account

Ballpark_Look

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Top Bottom