"It's not only about whether your boobs are big or not... probably"Sakura Miko

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Helkar

These folks will filter themselves out of our species, we don't even have to do any work!
With the sheer amount of filtering going on for various reasons, there ain't gonna be a species in a century or two.

But hey, VAllure girls really did find an untapped market niche, so, uh...good for them and good luck for when one of their schizo supporters inevitably takes things too far, i guess?

VSoyBoy

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
If you don't shut this shit down immediately, you'll only have yourself to blame when it inevitably blows up.

I can't speak for 2D egirls, but there are things I'd absolutely refuse to take money from. Or interact with in any fashion other than "Fuck off."

This is one of them.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Holy fucking shit this is BAD wow Jesus fuck

I don't think Rushia was even this retarded to pull something like this with her simps. Shes going to inevitably turn this guy into her own murderer/stalker the moment the illusion breaks for him.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
For comparison, when Melody got a creep, she banned his ass, and a while later, when he tried to make it up to her, asked him whether he could undo his 10 k "Apology" donation.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
With insane vallure simps in mind here's an anon from their thread admiting to what I'm pretty sure counts as necrophilc zoophilia????
Screenshot_20240826_133707_Samsung Internet.jpg

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Holy fucking shit this is BAD wow Jesus fuck

Vallure is reaching its logical conclusion. Time to find out how building a company on the backs of parasocial coomers works out for them! :smugpipi:

With insane vallure simps in mind here's an anon from their thread admiting to what I'm pretty sure counts as necrophilc zoophilia????
View attachment 76783
chi.jpg

:vomit::vomit::vomit:
How the fuck do you decide to jerk off with clams?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou
View attachment 76783
That's the only clam this Anon is ever sticking his dick into, unfortunately.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Everything that guy is into is either bipolar, bisexual, or bivalve.

Xuhle

Have your weekly groomcord degenceracy.

Discord_3xrwx0oLG7.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

VTuberThrow

Icey also seems like the most psychotic of the VAllure girls from what I remember seeing so that meltdown is going to make Chernobyl look like a sauna.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Icey also seems like the most psychotic of the VAllure girls from what I remember seeing so that meltdown is going to make Chernobyl look like a sauna.
You got a link for that? It will be important for future Crime YouTubers who will go over her murder-suicide.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
With the sheer amount of filtering going on for various reasons, there ain't gonna be a species in a century or two.

But hey, VAllure girls really did find an untapped market niche, so, uh...good for them and good luck for when one of their schizo supporters inevitably takes things too far, i guess?
Guys like that are why real whores keep pimps around. Maybe V-allure needs to invest in some fur suits and a cane if they want to keep the e-whore thing going?

VTuberThrow

You got a link for that? It will be important for future Crime YouTubers who will go over her murder-suicide.
Did a quick search for tweets I remember seeing posted. Not gonna worry about archiving them since it's just examples.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Did a quick search for tweets I remember seeing posted. Not gonna worry about archiving them since it's just examples.

Oh yes, this is a car crash I want to watch.

VSoyBoy

Yes, you can get his cock out and it's clearly fucking massive since they needed to use two emojis to censor it. $280, which is actually pretty reasonable for resin figures.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Yes, you can get his cock out and it's clearly fucking massive since they needed to use two emojis to censor it. $280, which is actually pretty reasonable for resin figures.

I just heard at least a couple of wallets opening Jesus Christ this is a disaster

Top Bottom