"Thank you. I'm okay with it because I've seen Kobo with Sana before and I know that when I'm sad, it's okay to be honest and sad. I'll be friends with loneliness today. I will be fine in time. My poop is great today"Pako

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Dena has attracted all sorts of unsavory chatters, fyi.
Wait, it isn't a joke? I thought it was a forum member larping as a retard.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Dear hoe,

feminism isn't about denying submissive kinks. It's about giving women the choice to engage in them or not, rather than them being the default.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

UberSoldat

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

smartestkidontheshortbus

You know, we always hear "what no pussy does to a mother fucker", but I don't think what no dick does to a bitch is discussed enough.

Tubedude

You know, we always hear "what no pussy does to a mother fucker", but I don't think what no dick does to a bitch is discussed enough.
They become the crazy old cat ladies. Can't get any cock so they surround themselves with pussies.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
I was going to say, "They become VTubers", but then I remembered Mikeneko exists

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I was going to say, "They become VTubers", but then I remembered Mikeneko exists
It comes full circle, likewise "I know what no dick does to a mf but I saw what bad dick does to someone and it's much worse".

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Depends. This is a reason for a lot of the cultural structures around a Woman's virginity. Once they start, they really need to get it on the regular. We have plenty of data on the positive neurological & physiological effects it has on Women. The issue is the Pair Bonding effect, which is why Monogamy is the absolutely dominant familiar structure and violating that always careens into a cultural dead-end rapidly.

This is also a lot of the reason for the "don't put your cock in crazy" advice, as the instinct actually runs deep. It's one of the ways you can, actually, get your Woman off the ledge, so to speak. But, there's very significant limits on how much crazy you can keep down. Being pregnant also really lowers the crazy in most non-Cluster B Women.

It comes full circle, likewise "I know what no dick does to a mf but I saw what bad dick does to someone and it's much worse".

A man's explicit attractiveness in the relative hierarchy dictates whether he's good or bad dick. And, yes, a Woman that feels like she had sex with a "low tier" Man will resent that far more than a Man that actually sexually assualted her.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Ollie spent her entire concert experience being horny for other women

niggaphil

Saw this in twitter via random japanese vtuber algorithm. I guess I would call it :WHORE!!!:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Holy fucking shit this is BAD wow Jesus fuck

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Purrson

UberSoldat

Holy fucking shit this is BAD wow Jesus fuck

These folks will filter themselves out of our species, we don't even have to do any work!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
All this has inspired me to do even less for my oshi

Which is gonna be real hard to do but now I'm at least motivated to do less!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Top Bottom