"Wait a minute, I'm not a nazi"Pipkin Pippa

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Strangely enough, fart jokes are the the male comedian's last gasp, for when they got nothing and can't do anything funny. For women, it's awkward dancing.

Maybe Filian's just really playing into the flip femboy gag here.
It's a change of pace from loud=funny or falling over, I guess.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Harapan (and ryona) is becoming less frowned upon in the last 5 years, before that, only the freakest comiket degens would engage in it, still mostly a woman thing. Pray the japs know how to stop it from spreading out of cons so it doesn't become like the west.
There are long term psyops normalizing woman hate in the west by Big Ryona. Just look at the whole "Karen" craze a few years back. Follow the money, and stay your hand.

VSoyBoy

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
Longtime VTuber fan Conspo has put up articles about the early history of 18+ VTubing.

The interesting bit that spawned from these articles is that WisKy (from the recently mentioned VFleet Project) found out about these on Twitter and put out a story from the time.
[Archive]

WisKy, who went by Isabella Electrum at the time, has some early history with Projekt Melody. They used to talk to each other before Melody first streamed, but eventually stopped as Melody became busy as she exploded in popularity.
[Archive with full thread]

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

GOTBB

I was expecting this to go in the usual bitter seething woman direction, but it ended up being surprisingly wholesome in a deranged way. Whores are full of surprises.
Wholesome attention-seeking behaviour.
Wholesome collab begging.
So yeah, agree.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
This woman will not rest till she got that dawg in her

Void Scribas

Supposedly these are Bao's NSFW accounts, nothing has been posted so far.
ckfwky.png

https://solo.to/hoejousama

Now the cat is out of the bag

EDIT: This girl started making covers, then a Vtuber, then she became more horny and now this. This girl evolved into a lewdtuber, generally the whoretuber starts being whoretuber. This is the first time I had seen a normal vtuber transformation into a whoretuber.

1721425158715.png

I CAN UNDERSTAND THE ASMR BUT A GOONER STREAM?. THIS WOMAN IS GOING TO MASTURBATE IN STREAM? THE SAME WOMAN I STARTED FOLLOWING WHEN SHE MADE CUTE SONGS AS HIKARU STATION?

THIS IS DIABOLICAL.

She really lost a lot of money in those scams, huh?

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
This woman will not rest till she got that dawg in her

That looks less like a regular fursuit and more like a kigurumi with an anime themed furry mask.
She probably wants it for the NSFW accounts.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Now the cat is out of the bag

EDIT: This girl started making covers, then a Vtuber, then she became more horny and now this. This girl evolved into a lewdtuber, generally the whoretuber starts being whoretuber. This is the first time I had seen a normal vtuber transformation into a whoretuber.

View attachment 73993

I CAN UNDERSTAND THE ASMR BUT A GOONER STREAM?. THIS WOMAN IS GOING TO MASTURBATE IN STREAM? THE SAME WOMAN I STARTED FOLLOWING WHEN SHE MADE CUTE SONGS AS HIKARU STATION?

THIS IS DIABOLICAL.

She really lost a lot of money in those scams, huh?

So, why has she went on her sudden whore arc? Was she not getting enough attention of late?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So, why has she went on her sudden whore arc? Was she not getting enough attention of late?
Im starting to think most hoe-like but not full whore EN vtubers are seeing the possible moolah in hoeing out their actual body

Last edited:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
This Centipede is about to bust watching this torture scene
1721445876980.png
1721446039767.png
Seriously I'm worried she's gonna goo...

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

While her streamer friends have said Bao is mostly like this (i.e. highly unfiltered) in real life, it does seem she's filtering herself a lot less online. But something is kind of amiss. It doesn't seem like it's a drug or drinking issue (she's done enough conventions recently and isn't showing those types of signs), but I would be curious if something else she's taking isn't having an effect. Because she's getting out-there, even for her.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
While her streamer friends have said Bao is mostly like this (i.e. highly unfiltered) in real life, it does seem she's filtering herself a lot less online. But something is kind of amiss. It doesn't seem like it's a drug or drinking issue (she's done enough conventions recently and isn't showing those types of signs), but I would be curious if something else she's taking isn't having an effect. Because she's getting out-there, even for her.
I think it's something simpler. She is probably aware of the thousands of people gooning to her after she started doing liveshows as herself and not behind a screen, is high on the idea that a multitude of dudes desiring her like a Hollywood star. I saw this effect on a smaller scale, and there's many stories of the same path in different degrees.
It all depends on the mental fortitude of the individual and her history shows that if her getting rilled up by social media was any hint, she's not very strong against "the vibes" and will get manipulated by the public opinion.

UberSoldat

I think it's something simpler. She is probably aware of the thousands of people gooning to her after she started doing liveshows as herself and not behind a screen, is high on the idea that a multitude of dudes desiring her like a Hollywood star. I saw this effect on a smaller scale, and there's many stories of the same path in different degrees.
It all depends on the mental fortitude of the individual and her history shows that if her getting rilled up by social media was any hint, she's not very strong against "the vibes" and will get manipulated by the public opinion.
Case in point:

The choice of clothing, the views of this clip in particular, all points to this conclusion

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Case in point:

The choice of clothing, the views of this clip in particular, all points to this conclusion

kson, one of my earliest oshis: you have done so much good, but also so much bad...

Top Bottom