"I never said I was a holy woman"Amanogawa Shiina

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Vtubing could really go without looping the same degeneracy the Brony fandom fell into back in its heyday
We're called the new bronies for a reason, all things considered.

Many reasons, really.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Didn't have Kson collabing with the Japanese pocket pussy brand on my July bingo card.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Didn't have Kson collabing with the Japanese pocket pussy brand on my July bingo card.

the brand opportunities Mike threw away in the trash....

VSoyBoy

To be fair, Tenga is a lot more of a lifestyle brand in Japan. They have loads of merch and collaborations with real fashion brands and influencers.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Purrson

Vtubing could really go without looping the same degeneracy the Brony fandom fell into back in its heyday
Ive said it before, and I'll say it again, /vt/ is the spiritual successor of /mlp/ (even if it still exists)

hylic

Short

God Damn the Sun
Went to do my rounds and found an interesting piece of information: Bao might start to do coomer content under an alias:
240605-174738.png

This is long deleted, went to check in the simp forum and it was there, another user posted their own screenshot and the mod confirmed the veracity of the claims:
240605-174726.png

I think she will either jump out or tell only her biggest donos/Tier 3 subs about the account, this got too much traction too fast, and while everyone knows she's a slut, maybe she wants to dodge the whore allegations.
:koboharam:
Supposedly these are Bao's NSFW accounts, nothing has been posted so far.
ckfwky.png

https://solo.to/hoejousama

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Today I learned matsuri likes getting punched in the womb... :guraeating: and she punched herself there on one of her coom videos.:guraeating:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Today I learned matsuri likes getting punched in the womb... :guraeating: and she punched herself there on one of her coom videos.:guraeating:
Harapan (and ryona) is becoming less frowned upon in the last 5 years, before that, only the freakest comiket degens would engage in it, still mostly a woman thing. Pray the japs know how to stop it from spreading out of cons so it doesn't become like the west.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Harapan (and ryona) is becoming less frowned upon in the last 5 years, before that, only the freakest comiket degens would engage in it, still mostly a woman thing. Pray the japs know how to stop it from spreading out of cons so it doesn't become like the west.

I dunno, the West could really do with a surge in popularity in beating women.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Something tells me this won't help Japan's declining birth rate.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Oh she did say that she likes ryona stuff back on 2019/2020

There's a reason why she reads comic LO

tgmslc

niggaphil

I think this belong to degeneracy......

What's worst than feet fetish? Scat fetish!!!

archive

God's Strongest Dragoon

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

niggaphil

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Toilet humour is literally the lowest form of entertainment. The Twitch thot streams where they shake their low-budget hentai game-quality model's tits every day are high art compared to this.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Toilet humour is literally the lowest form of entertainment. The Twitch thot streams where they shake their low-budget hentai game-quality model's tits every day are high art compared to this.

Strangely enough, fart jokes are the the male comedian's last gasp, for when they got nothing and can't do anything funny. For women, it's awkward dancing.

Maybe Filian's just really playing into the flip femboy gag here.

Top Bottom