"I could get hit by a car and forget my family, but I'd still remember Eating Mike Tyson's Ass"Noir Vesper

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
SPOILER THAT SHIT FAGNAGGER
This is the degen thread. I firmly believe if you come in here you should feel like you are taking a risk.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I wanted brotubers not fucking faggotubers

Why must we live in these accursed plains

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
You've piqued my curiosity: what's the general perception over femboys from the nijisisters/yumejoshis?
I know there's fujos in Luxiem/Shxtou/Holostars fandoms, but are they the majority? If so, what's the general perception from them as well?
I know some straight female fans that can't tolerate how femboys behave so catty like, you know, women, to the point of calling them all fags.

It's actually a pretty interesting mix! Now, some people didn't much like Yugo for example, but some people were cool with it. Same with the Shoto-types, where they aren't super catty but they do pander to an audience that likes a bit of fujo-baiting. The general consensus from fujo to yume to normal fan alike is that we'd like more beef, old men, oji-sans. Your pizza papas and Belmond types.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Shut up femoid

Edit: heres for your gooncave xy-tard @Slutpuppies

How is this motherfucker married? Jesus christ. How do women have insane standards and no standards at the same time? Is this the fabled quantum standards?

Early Adopter
How is this motherfucker married? Jesus christ. How do women have insane standards and no standards at the same time? Is this the fabled quantum standards?
Hes a musician with stable income and spotify cash, unlike you bean so keep seething

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Men spend money on women.

Women spend money on men.

Brotubers may net you some views, but the money is with the fujos.

bothyourhouses

She straight up states that he has a small dick. Did the fag get his first bit of female attention and is now getting the Finnster treatment?
He might just have a SPH kink. Kind of gives off that vibe, you know.
What am I supposed to do with a dick rating? Like, if I don't get a perfect 10/10, do I dress it up with a funny hat and mustache or something?
The point isn't the rating, the point of the rating is to prove she's engaged with the dick pic you sent her. It's like when you buy used panties and get a photo of someone wearing them - the photo isn't the point, but it's there to prove that the part you actually wanted is real.
Also does anyone ever do anything like this on this site? I feel like painting warhammer figures is a new one, but hey I dunno.
Virtually any kind of regular stream, you'll get someone trying it sooner or later. I was generally on MFC rather than CB but you got cooking streams every so often, or I remember Lana Rain famously playing LoL until she got banned.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Last edited:

thirteenorphans

Men spend money on women.

Women spend money on men.

Brotubers may net you some views, but the money is with the fujos.
This does not explain things like xqc and other men being the most successful streamers.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hes a musician with stable income and spotify cash, unlike you bean so keep seething
I would reply with some haha ruski quip but you always cry when people do that so I'll let you off this time.

Early Adopter
I would reply with some haha ruski quip but you always cry when people do that so I'll let you off this time.
Yea and its a second time you pull off "im a bigger man" card. For a hispanic you sure lack cojones

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yea and its a second time you pull off "im a bigger man" card, for a hispanic you sure lack cojones
Not gonna fight you bitches, despite how much you desire my attention I have beaner things to do. Why don''t you go play CSGO and scream at random children?

Early Adopter
Not gonna fight you bitches, despite how much you desire my attention I have beaner things to do. Why don''t you go play CSGO and scream at random children?
I come up with a custom insult tailor made just for you every single time I talk to you, and all you have is canned jokes with expiration date of yesterday!

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Seems easier to find a female that's more of a "brotuber" than a male. While she's not completely a "brotuber" type, I feel like Lumi fits enough of that niche at times.

I would say Hexa seems like that too, but saying that seems to cause her to go full woman mode, so it kind of cancels it out at the end.
:smugpipi:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Seems easier to find a female that's more of a "brotuber" than a male. While she's not completely a "brotuber" type, I feel like Lumi fits enough of that niche at times.
Sleepy and Whisky.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Thank you Uruka. Very cool!
53545244797_2614e16ccb_o.jpg

Top Bottom