"I'd rather cut my dick off and throw it into the tall grass!"Noir Vesper

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Ain't no way youtube or twitch are just gonna let him rock our with his cock out like that right?....right?
:pikayabai:

God's Strongest Dragoon

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Taiwanese VTuber found on leddit

Stunned But Dumb

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Taiwanese VTuber found on leddit
The perfect vtuber design:
the eggs.png

Militante

Reminder that Melody's Chaturbate 40k painting stream is live and currently ongoing.

It's a handcam of painting models but there is a lovesense inserted. She's making about as much progress as you'd expect.

Edit: Of course after I make this post she knocks a cable out by accident and kills the stream.

Stunned But Dumb

Reminder that Melody's Chaturbate 40k painting stream is live and currently ongoing.

OK, numberfren coomers please come out and answer this for me: Melody has 6545 ccv as of this writing, is that good for chaturbate? Also does anyone ever do anything like this on this site? I feel like painting warhammer figures is a new one, but hey I dunno.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

The Rratarded Alt

OK, numberfren coomers please come out and answer this for me: Melody has 6545 ccv as of this writing, is that good for chaturbate? Also does anyone ever do anything like this on this site? I feel like painting warhammer figures is a new one, but hey I dunno.
Paging coomerlord: @Azehara

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Melody gets a shit ton of hate from other whores because of how much success she's seen on chaturbate despite not even having to show her body. Also if you sort by popular she's the number 2 female channel in terms of viewers atm.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
He made a song about Pippa, that proves he ain't normal AF.
Singing about the Pippa is the only thing that made me ever think he might be normal at all.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Singing about the Pippa is the only thing that made me ever think he might be normal at all.
Might be normal for you I mean you make meatkins.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
So I got introduced to Abi Kadabura from V4Mirai through those neat videos where she cosplays her character IRL while using some software to edit in her 3D model's face over her real face. I appreciate the commitment to the bit, you know, so imagine my shock when I opened up her Xitter today to find this:

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
...it's a good PNG.

:coomer:
You've piqued my curiosity: what's the general perception over femboys from the nijisisters/yumejoshis?
I know there's fujos in Luxiem/Shxtou/Holostars fandoms, but are they the majority? If so, what's the general perception from them as well?
I know some straight female fans that can't tolerate how femboys behave so catty like, you know, women, to the point of calling them all fags.

The Rratarded Alt

Is Kuro going through a nasty marriage yab?

A
Direct link

Edit: fuck you Elon
foto_no_exif (28) (1).jpg

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Holy fucking femboy kuro Jesus fuck

Negzana

Top Bottom