"No Service No Life"Juufuutei Raden

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This is still less gay than the time he cried because Twitter was mean to him.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I felt like this fits the thread more because it is straight-up degen. But anyway. So, during this time where nijisanji (the black company of 2024) is burning itself, artists out there all sent their sympathies toward Selen (now Dokibird), and they went with "I, as an artist/animator/etc, will not draw Nijisanji anymore" or something like that.

One artist, though, decided they need to go with a more.... direct approach.
View attachment 63588

He made good on his promise, by drawing Elira in the same way he described it then pinging her/QRT'd her on her statement tweet. Image obviously NSFW.
View attachment 63590

Can't archive it atm, country locked access to the account
I just did a brief skim through their twitter replies and found the art they drew in response to Vox's tweet about the Elira stream.

Warning: It's Vox sucking his own dick (fuck you, I'm not archiving this)

arrchive
local bunny @The Nousagi will rate dicks with this person soon

and archive of the google form
s7Yn3lUZ_o.png

She straight up states that he has a small dick. Did the fag get his first bit of female attention and is now getting the Finnster treatment?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Taken from a vox stream apparently.

20240217_001624.jpg

Stunned But Dumb

Taken from a vox stream apparently.

lol, yeah. That's from an old stream. iirc he doesn't do those anymore, but it will NEVER be a good look that it happened. It was forced and exactly what you think it was

Hff201

Early Adopter
Imagine being such a dogshit company that one of your talents doing rape RP on stream probably isn't even in the top ten most notable issues.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
I think the difference is that most provocateur artists just draw their shit and post it on their own feed, so the subjects can easily ignore it if they don't want to see it. Directly tagging someone in sexual art depicting them is where it crosses the line into harassment since it forces it on them, it's invasive in the same way unsolicited dick pics are.

I'm not surprised he's backing down, but a little bit of common sense would've made it clear that it was a fucking retarded idea to begin with.
I read somewhere that it's somewhat common practice for vtuber lewd artists to block the vtubers they make drawings of so the subject of their art doesn't have to see it. There's a reason this happens.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

What am I supposed to do with a dick rating? Like, if I don't get a perfect 10/10, do I dress it up with a funny hat and mustache or something?

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
So now that we've determined Sandycat's latest mark is a woman LARPing as a femboy, does that make the fact that he probably watched videos like these less or more gay?

Thank you Mavi very cool

View attachment 64096
edit
lmao

Yeah it's not that deep..... yet :smugrys:

Hff201

Early Adopter
So now that we've determined Sandycat's latest mark is a woman LARPing as a femboy, does that make the fact that he probably watched videos like these less or more gay?

It makes you gay for picking out femboy roleplay videos to post here.

God's Strongest Dragoon

H....how did you discover these videos? Did you just self-report? :pekol:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Did you just self report my guy

Why are you watching femboy asmrs

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Idk what you guys are surprised about, Negrofucker possesses all fetishes.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Did you just self report my guy

Why are you watching femboy asmrs
@Stunned But Dumb posted the channel link in general in relation to sandycat asking if this "man" was really male or not. This shit is literally the first thing you see on his channel. I thought it was funny enough to post here and make everyone else look at. Feel free to tell me what the videos are like, because I will never listen to them as long as I live. Why would I need to when I have Parkdona? :dokiSmug:

Idk what you guys are surprised about, Negrofucker possesses all fetishes.
Reminder that, once again, NTRYamanbas should all kill themselves.

Hff201

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

This is going to go well or incredibly poorly. Either way, I will be there for the shit show, and stay tuned in for the inevitable Pippa collab.

Top Bottom