"Yay, beating women!"Pipkin Pippa

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Amazing. Took Froot's classes, albeit not a star student as she still delivered something.
:smugselen:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
A shoplifting date? ...that tracks.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Found a new black "queen" for GSS :smugpipi:

At least they're honest about it, I suppose.
1706636566267.png

1706636586619.png

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
"Crazy Deep Voice FutaGirl" = XY

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
tl;dr She had a pretty high donothon goal for getting her used current gaming chair, some /vt/ users dug up that her boyfriend or brother coincidentally posted that they had a "use for his old gaming chair" and people rrated she sent a chair with ballsweat instead of cooch sweat
That was a blast from the past. I still remember the response statement she made on stream as she was absolutely fuming with anger. Funniest piece of stream content she's ever put out, TBH.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
That was a blast from the past. I still remember the response statement she made on stream as she was absolutely fuming with anger. Funniest piece of stream content she's ever put out, TBH.
Besides some people shilling Killa here and whore fauna's short existance i keep forgetting EIEN exists

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
The skin tone is the most degenerate part of this.
But it's the only redeeming factor! Give that design to a woman (and make a proper Live2D model instead of that 3D shit he seems to be rocking) and I'd watch:MozumiPichi:

To complete the the bingo card, this guy has a NSFW tag AND a fansly. No rip as far as I'm aware but I can't exactly blame them for overlooking this one. Here's the link, if you were bicurious for some reason. I'm sure you'd want to support them when they have such positive and welcoming messages as:
1706648322440.png

1706648379360.png

What a winner! :NinaWave:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
If you're not using your oshi's old tweets to bully them and make them feel physical pain from cringe, what are you even doing with your life?
It was to find her debut date for that ADL edit I did, but bullying @midori is fun too.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Is this a good time to say i never liked Magni all that much anyways.

A

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Is this a good time to say i never liked Magni all that much anyways.
A
>trooned out
no wonder randon likes his ass so much. :watamelon:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Im not sure if i have to tag @Trap Supremacy or @SandyCat here
As the resident expert on crossdressers, this man should either lose like 30 pounds before trying to look good in a dress again or give up. Preferably the latter.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
As the resident expert on crossdressers, this man should either lose like 30 pounds before trying to look good in a dress again or give up. Preferably the latter.
Come on he even has booba
20240204_013929.jpg
Tweet

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Come on he even has booba
View attachment 62727
Tweet
Fake boobs are a crutch to compensate for wide shoulders and generally don't look as good as beginners or even professionals think they do on their own. The old adage "a big butt can save a flat chest, but a big chest can't save a flat butt" is especially in effect when crossdressing - wider hips tend to improve the overall silhouette while massive boobs with guys hips just make you look silly and too top-heavy.
If I had to give him advice, toss out the big tiddies for some smaller ones and get more hip padding - also try to get a better fitting dress with a defined waistline. A-line dresses like that don't flatter men's figures at all, even with hip padding.
Overall grade: C-. See me after class.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Fake boobs are a crutch to compensate for wide shoulders and generally don't look as good as beginners or even professionals think they do on their own. The old adage "a big butt can save a flat chest, but a big chest can't save a flat butt" is especially in effect when crossdressing - wider hips tend to improve the overall silhouette while massive boobs with guys hips just make you look silly and too top-heavy.
If I had to give him advice, toss out the big tiddies for some smaller ones and get more hip padding - also try to get a better fitting dress with a defined waistline. A-line dresses like that don't flatter men's figures at all, even with hip padding.
Overall grade: C-. See me after class.
Nigga did a whole fucking ass lecture about crossdressing. He's legit AF.

:gurasemperfi::gurasemperfi::gurasemperfi:

Zyklon Mag

Top Bottom