"Has your sex drive totally withered? I absolutely want Ina to rough me up with her tentacles, eh you guys don't? You guys are withered, old men; You want timid girls, you want them kind and quiet"Houshou Marine

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I remembered something from doing my reps on tsun a while back https://warosu.org/vt/thread/25349074#p25416645
Related who knows but I enjoy a good rrat.

cuz imgbb is being a bitch

:kanani:

Farther up in the thread they claim Urara was fired a few months after it was found out she encouraged Ria to go to Niji yet Urara retired just over 1 year after Ria according to the wiki?

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
If Sakana send an email again to confirm the previous information he is actually retarded and isn't putting the girls on priority.
Also wrangle her from doing anything stupid, because she would confirm it as well.

The Tsun leak is pretty informative for me, Ratsemi always felt a bit disingenuous in my eyes but it was just a gut feeling, it contextualizes some of my doubts as exemplified below:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It has to be a first. Wtf

A

I googled pink pineapple and it is indeed some hentai producer.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

A

pink pineapple and queen bee are both hentai producers

queen bee has a reputation of having their adaptations looking like a fucking slideshow meanwhile pink pineapple is the more positive side of reception

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
pink pineapple and queen bee are both hentai producers

queen bee has a reputation of having their adaptations looking like a fucking slideshow meanwhile pink pineapple is the more positive side of reception
I Dont know what to do with this information but thanks i guess

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I Dont know what to do with this information but thanks i guess
yeah dont worry just think that its degenerancy at the end of the day

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

You ever get the feeling that you've had convos with people under different aliases on and off the site.

That's the feeling I'm getting here yeah

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

A

This bitch still has fans? I mean im not a unicorn or anything bit what kind of cuck would stick around after the Filipino balls sweat r incident?

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
This bitch still has fans? I mean im not a unicorn or anything bit what kind of cuck would stick around after the Filipino balls sweat r incident?
Other flips?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Trust me, as long as it's female people will oshi anything.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I was searching through some of Hexa's old tweets for reasons and had the displeasure of seeing this.

archive
@midori :ewww:

Bronze

I was searching through some of Hexa's old tweets for reasons and had the displeasure of seeing this.

archive
@midori :ewww:

Isnt this the tweet that started the friendship between her, Pippa and Lia. "Lia tweeted something similar, Pippa saw mine and showed her" or something like that

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Isnt this the tweet that started the friendship between her, Pippa and Lia. "Lia tweeted something similar, Pippa saw mine and showed her" or something like that
I remember her saying she knew Pippa from her past life. So Pippa saw it because she already knew her, and then sent it to Lia?

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
This bitch still has fans? I mean im not a unicorn or anything bit what kind of cuck would stick around after the Filipino balls sweat r incident
Sorry for being out of the loop but the advanced search didn't give me the answer to this besides some kinky Twitter stuff. Can you elaborate on that?
Edit: Wait is this about the gamer chair?

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Sorry for being out of the loop but the advanced search didn't give me the answer to this besides some kinky Twitter stuff. Can you elaborate on that?
Edit: Wait is this about the gamer chair?
tl;dr She had a pretty high donothon goal for getting her used current gaming chair, some /vt/ users dug up that her boyfriend or brother coincidentally posted that they had a "use for his old gaming chair" and people rrated she sent a chair with ballsweat instead of cooch sweat

Top Bottom