"No Service No Life"Juufuutei Raden

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Stunned But Dumb

I can't pretend to catch all her streams, but she does threaten to crush her viewers from time to time and all her genmates say she gets super degenerate sometimes, more so than Iori which is insane to me. She's just good at hiding it

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I can't pretend to catch all her streams, but she does threaten to crush her viewers from time to time and all her genmates say she gets super degenerate sometimes, more so than Iori which is insane to me. She's just good at hiding it

it kinda reminds me of how luna wants to be seen less as a baby and more as a woman, she wants the art and all that plus the biker outfit she got

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Its Christmas let me share a fucked up story I heard

A friend of my brother, she's around my age and is a fairly ugly black chick. Claimed to be a lesbian her whole life. Got kidnapped by a buff black dude fresh out of jail and was held tied to a bed for 3 weeks. You can piece together what he was doing to her in that time.

She no joke claims to no longer be gay and is in fact now in love with him and is now in rehab trying to clean herself up for him on his behalf.

So while some motherfuckas be jokin' about this shit on the internet, may it be known that reality is much more fucked up.
Negresses have the desire to be tied up and carried away by a superior warrior in their DNA, that's how marriage works in africa and later in the slave trade.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I've heard it reported now that nasa is actually quite yab but honestly I don't speak Japanese so I couldn't tell you, it probably help her voice is soft as cotton so she'd probably still sound cute while describing how she plans to disenbowel you

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
a lotta black lesbians are lesbians because they have trust issues with men after being molested by them.

midori

the green thing

What is wrong with women?:depressedtako:
@midori Maybe you can give some insight into this question :smugpipi:

I forgot this podcast existed until the other day I can't even lie to you :gunpeko:

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Not knowing moonspeak is turning into more and more of a debuff wtf America's school systems failed me

Topo Chico

Pipkun has moved onto greener pastures

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Pipkun has moved onto greener pastures

Sometimes I feel glad that I'll be long dead before I reach his age because I'd rather not risk being that turbo horny on main

Jesus imagine what he'll be like once he hits 50

:robertudrink:

Stunned But Dumb

Say what you will about him, but I adore the damage he deals to /vt/. I'm just glad he's done with Shiina. Hey I just realized, phase 3 is five new chats you're not banned from! Get in there, bro

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Topo Chico

I didn't know pipkun was a mud monster...
And he just caught a ban(?) on pcg for more bbc posting, to mixed results by his fellow posters:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Say what you will about him, but I adore the damage he deals to /vt/. I'm just glad he's done with Shiina. Hey I just realized, phase 3 is five new chats you're not banned from! Get in there, bro
i don't see my chats showing up. could be youtube being fucky wucky, i'll have to wait and see if i can superchat.

e: also refresh ips and clear cookies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
If she could only scrape off some of those shitty tattoos.
She's a certified lesbian, pls understand it's how she identifies herself to her kin

Kinda like how swastika tattoos identify members of the Aryan Brotherhood in prison, shitty arm and hand tattoos is how lesbians find sparring partners carpet munching buddies

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Topo Chico

Top Bottom