"Fucking Elira Pendora fucking bitch! Fucking bitch! tyeshyeyiyunoh fucking bitch-Elira-Lazulight... fuck you bitch!"Enna Alouette

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

I probably don't need to point out why this is funny.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Panko Enjoyer

"insert image" and then "by url" so it embeds.
5-5e6c57144e-gif.45005

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Panko Enjoyer

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Why are you Shioris like this?
I think the implication is that saying Mel isn't an e-thott is ironic. A lot of the early gen girls did stuff like that before Hololive. AV voice acting is a pretty common thing for new Japanese voice actresses to start with before they get their breakthrough

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I think the implication is that saying Mel isn't an e-thott is ironic. A lot of the early gen girls did stuff like that before Hololive. AV voice acting is a pretty common thing for new Japanese voice actresses to start with before they get their breakthrough
well you see, yozora mel's RM is one of the pioneers of clit rubbing on mic stands, albeit fully clothed. :BijouBijou:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Of course, JP Mel didn't just do it before Hololive, she does it to this day. Bimonthly streams/uploads, and it's been commented in the past that for Mel, Hololive is the side gig. Her Hololive streaming hours tend to be towards the low end for a reason.

She doesn't go quite as far as EN Mel, but the juxtaposition of one as an ethot and the other not is mostly just hilarious in how off the mark it is.

It's literally the "It's okay if JP does it" meme.

Stunned But Dumb

I knew Mel did some lewd stuff on the side, but wew...

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Don't be distracted by them Mel ho's cheery demeanor and positive attitude, them bitches be after your soul

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

What is wrong with women?:depressedtako:
@midori Maybe you can give some insight into this question :smugpipi:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

What is wrong with women?:depressedtako:
@midori Maybe you can give some insight into this question :smugpipi:

Its Christmas let me share a fucked up story I heard

A friend of my brother, she's around my age and is a fairly ugly black chick. Claimed to be a lesbian her whole life. Got kidnapped by a buff black dude fresh out of jail and was held tied to a bed for 3 weeks. You can piece together what he was doing to her in that time.

She no joke claims to no longer be gay and is in fact now in love with him and is now in rehab trying to clean herself up for him on his behalf.

So while some motherfuckas be jokin' about this shit on the internet, may it be known that reality is much more fucked up.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Its Christmas let me share a fucked up story I heard

A friend of my brother, she's around my age and is a fairly ugly black chick. Claimed to be a lesbian her whole life. Got kidnapped by a buff black dude fresh out of jail and was held tied to a bed for 3 weeks. You can piece together what he was doing to her in that time.

She no joke claims to no longer be gay and is in fact now in love with him and is now in rehab trying to clean herself up for him on his behalf.

So while some motherfuckas be jokin' about this shit on the internet, may it be known that reality is much more fucked up.
Truly inspiring story thanks for sharing!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

lolwatagain

https://archive.is/RfqaT (Nitter)

Now this is some retarded degeneracy, and it sounds like Regan99/Kimjim335 tries to hypnotize and blackmail every 1view and 2view with a female avatar, so there should be a lot of hilarious degenerate shit out there.

Stunned But Dumb

The Vtuber rogues gallery is getting desperate, now they're just grabbing dudes from 50s comic books

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Nasa... sexy?

"Where is NASA wearing this?
Where am I in these clothes?"

It's really weird seeing Nasa like this, but I'm glad she's happy.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Nasa... sexy?

"Where is NASA wearing this?
Where am I in these clothes?"

It's really weird seeing Nasa like this, but I'm glad she's happy.

I've heard it reported now that nasa is actually quite yab but honestly I don't speak Japanese so I couldn't tell you, it probably help her voice is soft as cotton so she'd probably still sound cute while describing how she plans to disenbowel you

Top Bottom