"It's maggin' time"Magni Dezmond

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

midori

the green thing

Panko Enjoyer

I was debating posting this in general, but I figured I'd play it safe. From Hexa's stream. @midori :smugpipi:

Jesus, how is this bitch producing this much fucking ass sweat in the middle of winter?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This Midori is an amusing cat

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

midori

the green thing
Jesus, how is this bitch producing this much fucking ass sweat in the middle of winter?
heat is on, and she lives in a concrete room with no windows and a pc running majority of the day

at least so i've heard

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
heat is on, and she lives in a concrete room with no windows and a pc running majority of the day

at least so i've heard
Well this is awkward... :pekol: ...but still quite funny :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Panko Enjoyer

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Could just be body-temp skin pressed against a non-breathable material for a while.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
> Copied here
Guys..... Politely....... Reread this thread -
Specifically the part that states
I will not confirm or deny suspicions that a talent has an account here or if any accounts are associated with them. If they do not break the rules, they are entitled to post as anonymously as anyone else. Do not pester them. Do not demand they identify themselves. Do not publicly speculate that 'X is definitely Y, I swear, the voices told me'.
We talked a long time ago that if we're going to attempt to "out" every vtuber we suspect that browses, this will be bad for any vtubers interested in attempting to share valuable anonymous information, and bad for us as it'll tank our reputation.

Consider it a polite Janny request to clean up some of the last few posts so I don't have to do it.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
> Copied here

We talked a long time ago that if we're going to attempt to "out" every vtuber we suspect that browses, this will be bad for any vtubers interested in attempting to share valuable anonymous information, and bad for us as it'll tank our reputation.

Consider it a polite Janny request to clean up some of the last few posts so I don't have to do it.
Your right BUT if we can't make John is (oshi of the month) jokes about people who may or may not be active Vtubers then it kinda gives away which ones may or may not be active Vtubers.

I think it's better to let it sit in a jungle of Superduper is Rie kinda hard to single out a particular tree when they all look the same.

spot the not so subtle jokes and win nothing.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I share Hexa pain, 36C nights got me sweatin' like a whale pig.
On the rule pointed out, we need to reach a compromise here because if the alledged streamer in question doesn't help themselves to enforce that rule, it takes herculean effort to not point at the elephant in the room.
i.e wrangle the streamer like a good mod would, janny. :deztheroom:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
> Copied here

I will try to avoid tagging her and outright saying it. I don't want to scare her off. Despite what she might think, I actually like her and don't want her to suffer.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
> Copied here

You're asking too much from a gaggle of salivating schizos that cream themselves at the mere thought that their oshi might lurk the forum and read their unfunny crap and who have a freakout each time another user is outed as anything close to a creature of the feminine description.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You're asking too much from a gaggle of salivating schizos that cream themselves at the mere thought that their oshi might lurk the forum and read their unfunny crap and who have a freakout each time another user is outed as anything close to a creature of the feminine description.
But I thought the forum was mainly gay mexicans

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Thank god we dont have many women, some niggas already bitch about gay shit, imagine having someone seething about KKKaren's fashion sense from a woman perspective

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Thank god we dont have many women, some niggas already bitch about gay shit, imagine having someone seething about KKKaren's fashion sense from a woman perspective
We will make another site with an admin called "The Quartermaster" and she will lead a legion of female inmates which will lead to many crossover genderbent episodes.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
We will make another site with an admin called "The Quartermaster" and she will lead a legion of female inmates which will lead to many crossover genderbent episodes.
Imagine the talks of pegging their token male members will have to endure to shittalk about troons.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

smartestkidontheshortbus

at least so i've heard
Tell her to where some God damn pants. Multiple layers of thin fabric help with overheating, and help to prevent wet spots from forming.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Top Bottom