"I apologize deepury, Sakana-san doesn't even have boobaa... but by the way he's eating he's gonna grow some soon"Tenma Maemi

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Interesting thumbnail there Matsuri

Screenshot_20230706-100525_YouTube.jpg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Screenshot_20230706-150627_YouTube.jpg

Stream in question

Important update

Screenshot_20230706-151744_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Potentially bullied his sister to suicide, and we are in a fucked up space where some of these autistic women would be all "I can fix him"

For something a tad more wholesome

I mean, could someone tardwrangle her please. Just a tad, I mean a lot.

Cap

Screenshot_20230710-100947_Chrome.jpg

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Leave Katta out of this my schizo wife doesn't need to be fixed!

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Excuse me negro but that's my wife and yes for the love of God send meds

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
No Katta is my wife (real)

Katta somehow became the Nene of this forum. This Schizo den. Somehow fitting

Topo Chico

Excuse me negro but that's my wife and yes for the love of God send meds
Wow both of you are claiming wife but I don't see a title under either of your usernames. Curious.

Philanderer!
1689041116618.png

Don't forget his middle name starts with "S", which likely stands for "Sister Beater"

I think someone might need to take up the mantle of the "Empty_Inbox" of this thread and do a recap every 10-20 or so pages until we get a Nolan thread.
I agree but it should be broken up into Nolan News and non-Nolan News

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

You can only be Katta's husband if you have shed Palestinian blood for Israel. Trust me they check to make sure it's Palestinian.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Wow both of you are claiming wife but I don't see a title under either of your usernames. Curious.

Philanderer!
View attachment 35337
Unlike Ken, I will NOT fix them and I will also Lo Pan this situation, I need to sustain my lifeforce somehow

EDIT: Don't worry I'll sacrifice Yuko

You can only be Katta's husband if you have shed Palestinian blood for Israel. Trust me they check to make sure it's Palestinian.
Man, you mean I had to do it FOR Israel?!?! Can I show them my prior work and be square?!?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Look at all of you scrambling over a jewess, why not become a husband of the great and magnanimous Nenecromancer? One hundred thousand husbands stand at the ready to storm all other fanbases. The horde shall will take no prisoners, you will convert or be slain, may your filthy blood be cleansed from the earth by a passing rain as a final mercy.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Common mistake owing to my old habit of two timing with meemaw, that ended in (?) March when I learned that Jewish divorce is a bit like getting raped by a pineapple for the man.

Come on Proctor hook a nigga up :ironmousekek:
Man, you mean I had to do it FOR Israel?!?! Can I show them my prior work and be square?!?
You also have to bring back any gold you find on them and they do cavity searches which is weird because they give themselves one too.

TheOathbreakerTarvos

Negzana

It keeps getting longer.PNG

On a less Nolan-note, that /vt/ Kaela copypasta has been expanded another few lines.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
I wonder about that what are the odds he sees people horny posting and thinks it's something that is "normal"

Also on the topic of Nolan blatantly contradicting himself (shown in the qouted replies) more evidence Nolan only wants attention when it's not calling his ass out for being a waste of oxygen.
It's an interesting conundrum; giving him a thread would satisfy his want of attention, which nobody really wants to do. On the other hand, him not having one has allowed information about him to go unnoticed by many so now a lot of people think he's just some weird autistic brony with some issues and don't know everything outside of what they might hear second or third hand as they don't have time to read 80+ pages of Nolan's autism.

AmpleChip

Back to degeneracy. Polka/Nobuhime was pretty wild before joining Hololive.

Stunned But Dumb

Back to degeneracy. Polka/Nobuhime was pretty wild before joining Hololive.

One of her streams before she joined holo was of her suspiciously eating a popsicle or sausage (I cannot remember) with half her face mysteriously hidden from the screen. Either she's really holding back or she simply wants to put for a different type of entertainment

Top Bottom