"Yes! I'm full of positive energy today too! Genki genki, and the source of this energy... ALCOHOL"Juufuutei Raden

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Teeth, diet, fitness, the desire to do a flip, etc.

Everyone always thinks fixing means making her into a normie, but in this case it's just improving hygiene and health.
Please, I know you can't accept her gayness but don't aim to cock-block Erina so savagely

God's Strongest Dragoon

I look forward to the inevitable twitter space from Pippa where she's messing up some of her words. In the background you can hear Erina's slight giggles as she's knuckle-deep into Pippa and manuevering Pippa like she's a puppet, only for Reticule to blindfully declare that Pippa is a good girl and intentionally messing up her speech so she can make Erina feel more comfortable as an ESL.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I look forward to the inevitable twitter space from Pippa where she's messing up some of her words. In the background you can hear Erina's slight giggles as she's knuckle-deep into Pippa and manuevering Pippa like she's a puppet, only for Reticule to blindfully declare that Pippa is a good girl and intentionally messing up her speech so she can make Erina feel more comfortable as an ESL.
I'm all for making fun of Reticule but writing fanfiction like this to do it is a tad much.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Kalion

:)
Very important information about the seep:

Does the forum break Twitter embeds?
https://twitter.com/Minkyew/status/1698156763185369453
Jannie edit: Just putting the picture here since embedding is being weird -

Last edited by a moderator:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

@The Proctor Ready to embrace the traditions of your neighboring Welsh countrymen?

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Short stack love

seems Shiina got the mating press commsion back...

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Short stack love

seems Shiina got the mating press commsion back...

The alcoholic fox is right, Shiina should voice it, if nothing else but for a searing reminder of the folly of her decisions

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
The alcoholic fox is right, Shiina should voice it, if nothing else but for a searing reminder of the folly of her decisions
Oh yeah, sure, that's why you want her to voice act it. I can already see the next drive by account: "Sithis Cute and Funny Enjoyer" :smugselen:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Fuck it I will share Junipers tasteful work here

Love this boog

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Fuck it I will share Junipers tasteful work here

Love this boog

For something of eldritch origin you really can't hate how the bug looks on whatever form

And junipers consistent strive to one up herself model after model

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I will not fuck the boogs
Now there's an idea for a Shiori/Juniper collab.

Bug sex.

Be lectured on the fascinating ways of bug sex.
  • traumatic insemination! (Bedbugs)
  • cannibalism! (Mantises)
  • gangbangs! (Ants)
  • rape! (some Beetles)
  • Incest! (some Wasps)
  • monogamous, lifelong partnership and intercourse for the purpose of procreation! (Termites)

niggaphil

Not sure this is related or not, but Ethan Ralph current wife (who is separated with him), Amanda, who had applied to Hololive before (and failed miserably, I remembered Pippa watched her audition video on stream), her nude was accidentally 'leaked' to internet today. Whoever interested in looking at 3D photo (why 3D when 2D is superior?), could go to the homeland's thread "Ethan Oliver Ralph vs. Amanda Lynn Ralph", and have a laugh :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Stunned But Dumb

Not sure this is related or not, but Ethan Ralph current wife (who is separated with him), Amanda, who had applied to Hololive before (and failed miserably, I remembered Pippa watched her audition video on stream), her nude was accidentally 'leaked' to internet today. Whoever interested in looking at 3D photo (why 3D when 2D is superior?), could go to the homeland's thread "Ethan Oliver Ralph vs. Amanda Lynn Ralph", and have a laugh :Vesper-UNHINGED:

It's not related right now, but it will be next year when she is unveiled as a member of Idol's new gen

I keep getting this woman in my recommended despite not knowing anything about her. She has a bunch of clips like this where she slaps her butt or something and also cooks and does crafts (which might be kind of cool)

I'm not really interested enough to go looking but I am curious as to what kind of contents she puts out besides the softcore clips her fans put out for her. I think those kinds of streams I mentioned before are interesting (and sometimes horrifying) and fun, but this is kind of shown first and foremost. I dunno

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
It's not related right now, but it will be next year when she is unveiled as a member of Idol's new gen

I keep getting this woman in my recommended despite not knowing anything about her. She has a bunch of clips like this where she slaps her butt or something and also cooks and does crafts (which might be kind of cool)

I'm not really interested enough to go looking but I am curious as to what kind of contents she puts out besides the softcore clips her fans put out for her. I think those kinds of streams I mentioned before are interesting (and sometimes horrifying) and fun, but this is kind of shown first and foremost. I dunno

Shes an artist so alot of drawing streams if shes not doing that its usually just chatting while she struts about in VR chat

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Shes an artist so alot of drawing streams if shes not doing that its usually just chatting while she struts about in VR chat

Squchan is also part of the artist collective vRyugen with Yuniiho, DyaRikku and others. I dunno if she's actually interested in joining a corpo at all. But yea, her art is great.

Stunned But Dumb

I will now keep my eye on her. Very lovely artwork

Top Bottom