"What's a word to refer to your bodypart, for you guys? Your XY chromosomium sword"Shiori Novella

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
"I'm so sad about Aki's degeneracy"
"Also link to Aki's degeneracy?"
:BijouBijou:
he's a prude coomer, the moment one of the girls he likes does some degen shit he immediately shifts to the whole "eternal damnation to whores that I'm absolutely not jacking it to" :botanheadshake:

Negzana

he's a prude coomer, the moment one of the girls he likes does some degen shit he immediately shifts to the whole "eternal damnation to whores that I'm absolutely not jacking it to" :botanheadshake:
Actually was just hoping this was a one-off thing she does once every few months and the rest of her account is fairly normal

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Honestly

Fair

:kroniidrinking:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Actually was just hoping this was a one-off thing she does once every few months and the rest of her account is fairly normal
lol
lmao
I think it's the main reason her RM is known :pippasquish:

Negzana

lol
lmao
Well at the very least she focuses on Aki and her RM is just a sidegig. Her main goal is still being an idol performer.

...Right?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
lol
lmao
Well at the very least she focuses on Aki and her RM is just a sidegig. Her main goal is still being an idol performer.

...Right?
Tbf, this is the first ASMR she's releasing in a few years afaik? She was more active back then and part of a doujin circle with 2 friends but it doesn't seem like they put out anything in a long time until now.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

...Right?
you better pray she gets more numbers otherwise she may focus on the otouto sucky sucky asmr :BijouBijou:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
you better pray she gets more numbers otherwise she may focus on the otouto sucky sucky asmr :BijouBijou:
Ew clearly disgusting who would ever watch something like this :Vesper-SEEEX!:

Negzana

why that number.PNG

Is the cosmos trying to tell me something

Negzana

If one of the users here can deal with their oshi drinking piss I can deal with my oshi's rm being a coombaiter. I will support her so she gets her gold playbutton by the end of the year

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
"I'm so sad about Aki's degeneracy"
"Also link to Aki's degeneracy?"
:BijouBijou:
The needs of the heart are separate from the needs of the body.

In peko news, Pekomama is getting absolutely destroyed by many artists (pkrmm), I wonder if it will spread to other vtuber moms.
If I remember correctly, Lia's mom was supposed to have an OnlyFans? Just throwing a little prediction here. :nuts:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Pekomama is getting absolutely destroyed by many artists (pkrmm), I wonder if it will spread to other vtuber moms.
The surge of fanart was interesting, to say the least. Though what caught my eyes is this one twitter degen named Regisvine who decided to jump in the ship by editing the existing Pekomama's asset with some scantily-clad waifu from boat gacha game (Somewhat NSFW link ahead) and call it a day. Everyone was like "yoooo that was some good shit me so horni"

Being a degen with photoshop skills to put vtuber head into some naked waifu body and thinking he's an artists (hah), he 'forgot' to credit the assets he used and one of them artist from the boat gacha game reminded him of the fact.
1712136308564.png

As for other holomoms, I can imagine the artists deciding to focus on other known holomoms first (Nerissa's mom, Matsuri's mom, etc) before going to others. But right now, pkrmm is the new hottest thing in the block, and it would be some time before the initial horny wave passes over and everyone got their post-nut clarity.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
The surge of fanart was interesting, to say the least. Though what caught my eyes is this one twitter degen named Regisvine who decided to jump in the ship by editing the existing Pekomama's asset with some scantily-clad waifu from boat gacha game (Somewhat NSFW link ahead) and call it a day. Everyone was like "yoooo that was some good shit me so horni"

Being a degen with photoshop skills to put vtuber head into some naked waifu body and thinking he's an artists (hah), he 'forgot' to credit the assets he used and one of them artist from the boat gacha game reminded him of the fact.
View attachment 67412

As for other holomoms, I can imagine the artists deciding to focus on other known holomoms first (Nerissa's mom, Matsuri's mom, etc) before going to others. But right now, pkrmm is the new hottest thing in the block, and it would be some time before the initial horny wave passes over and everyone got their post-nut clarity.
Regisvine getting all the clout he doesn't deserve is internet 101, getting angry over it is fruitless.
And while Dishwasher is a fag, he did work a lot to get where he is and is taking the bullet for other artist even, can't hate the guy after he lost a giant opportunity with the slutty sweater he designed went uncredited for so long.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

View attachment 67412

>Regisvine
Oh genshin fags... why do you always have to be the worst people on the whole internet...?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
And now some wisdom from the coomer priestess

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
help

mint's new model is tempting me away from the truth that is foxgirl supremacy

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
help

mint's new model is tempting me away from the truth that is foxgirl supremacy
He's talking about Mint Castella not Maid Mint for those not in Groomcord.

mint-castella.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
He's talking about Mint Castella not Maid Mint for those not in Groomcord.

mint-castella.png
Damn, ruined a perfectly amazing potential shitstorm with that addenduM LOL

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH POMUUUUUUUUUUUU

Top Bottom