"That's OK! I'd love having someone watch me pee huhHUHUHUHAh!"Fujikura Uruka

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Damn just taking random jabs at me now? Who's cock are you sucking? Jamb's?
Be careful dude you might catch something and become italian :smugpipi:.
It's your oshi's birthday. I'm just spreading the love.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
That's cool Bear

Uruka Should do a stream with Melody she would unironicaly be thrilled to learn how Uruka has turner vtubing into an expression of her sexuality

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Uruka Should do a stream with Melody she would unironicaly be thrilled to learn how Uruka has turner vtubing into an expression of her sexuality
Why would you want uruka to Collab with a whore

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1) The contrast between the two could make for good content
2) Projekt Melody has over 600K subs, that's a lot of new eyes on Uruka and potential new subs and Phase viewers.

I'm not entirely against the idea.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
It would be funny simple as.
To teach Uruka some restraint.
But like actually Nel atleast has an on off switch Uruka suddenly hits you baby crazy lut of nowhere..
1) The contrast between the two could make for good content
2) Projekt Melody has over 600K subs, that's a lot of new eyes on Uruka and potential new subs and Phase viewers.

I'm not entirely against the idea.
Melody is pretty good at keeping it pg 13 around people who aren't exactly on Hee power level so to speak but still think Uruka spill spaghetti at just talking with her

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
So i decided to tune in to matarakans stream cause i havent in a while and goddamn her boob physics are even worse than i thought like at this point its just water baloons that shit is grotesque and thats a shame because i still like mataran i just think this model is fucking awful and whiever rigged it should be hanged publically lord please deliver punishment to that ugly fucking coomer that did that

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
So i decided to tune in to matarakans stream cause i havent in a while and goddamn her boob physics are even worse than i thought like at this point its just water baloons that shit is grotesque and thats a shame because i still like mataran i just think this model is fucking awful and whiever rigged it should be hanged publically lord please deliver punishment to that ugly fucking coomer that did that
It's KevinX. Dude makes good assets and apparently gives them a million toggles but the models themselves always have problems and unfortunately he seems to be Vshojo's new go to. Henya's new model is still crosseyed when she's at an angle and the one he did for Mouse recently looked pretty shit too. The only good one I've seen from him is probably Melody's.

Matara's is by far his worst yet though. Compare her to Onigiri in their recent collab and you can barely tell they have the same artist he butchered her model so bad.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
The casual outfit one? Yeah idk who it was but the rigger was clearly sloppy "Huir boobs are supposed go boing!" Pleb tier coomerism smh

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
That would be KVXArt. Guys a good rigger, but he's a massive coomer. He's known to put ahegao toggles in all the girls models he works with. I considered working with him in the past, but after seeing that I really don't want that hyper coomer shit around me.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
What the fuck is wrong with vtubers.

Im late and its on the same fucking page. I have no excuse. Clock me

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
That would be KVXArt. Guys a good rigger, but he's a massive coomer. He's known to put ahegao toggles in all the girls models he works with. I considered working with him in the past, but after seeing that I really don't want that hyper coomer shit around me.
Yup, ahegao toggle is whatever, but Henya's back hair layer is ewwww, it literally pops out, like a wig on telescopic arm, really unfinished job there.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Dragoon

I found this scrolling through memes, so now you guys must see it too
1db.jpg

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Top Bottom