"I really hate you! I've had it with you! You fucker!"Tenjin Kotone (to Matsuri)

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Sonic is a nexus of autism. Just like MLP, New Vegas, or HoI4.
I am a Sonic kid to this day. The bad games fuck, the good games are gems, and the boring games are fun to shit on, there's no other franchise that let you play with imperfection as Sonic. I think everyone should have something that inspire them to ignore the real life blues.
But I like good things as well so together with Sonic I like Megaman and everything balances out (please make another one, 11 was 6 years ago...).

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I am a Sonic kid to this day. The bad games fuck, the good games are gems, and the boring games are fun to shit on, there's no other franchise that let you play with imperfection as Sonic. I think everyone should have something that inspire them to ignore the real life blues.
But I like good things as well so together with Sonic I like Megaman and everything balances out (please make another one, 11 was 6 years ago...).
I want a megaman legends 3, but I know they'd fuck it up. :pippasadl:

Topo Chico

I have to thank my parents for keeping it a mostly sony/nintendo household until I went full pc gamer. The consequences of Sega have been a disaster for the nerd race.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
When I welcome a new guy, they always turn out to be a troll or a sock.
When a new guy is for real, they get banned before I can write anything.
All I want is to be helpful for once, to offset all the death threats against Reticule.
Goddammit.
:painpeko:

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Just FYI, even suspecting somebody is a minor is grounds for an immediate, permanent ban.

Minors being active on an 18+ website is one of the surest ways to get deplatformed without question or recourse. I will always err on the side of caution when it comes to this. It is a risk worth almost any amount of extreme, prejudicial nuking to avoid.

Just FYI, even suspecting somebody is a minor is grounds for an immediate, permanent ban.

Minors being active on an 18+ website is one of the surest ways to get deplatformed without question or recourse. I will always err on the side of caution when it comes to this. It is a risk worth almost any amount of extreme, prejudicial nuking to avoid.
I agree, I was just having a bit of a laugh

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

I would go even further and raise the minimum age to access the forum to 20 or 21, just to be sure.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

kingcaid

I would go even further and raise the minimum age to access the forum to 20 or 21, just to be sure.
30. Zoomers have no rights and do not deserve to exist on my internet.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Rockford

30 plus, I want my troons to be hags dammit.

Top Bottom