"With that said, you can get rough with me if you want, bye byeee!"Nekomata Okayu

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Please, everyone, tell me your MBPT, I must know! It's crucial that I find out what your Myers-Briggs type is, I swear.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
onlinemoralstesttotallyaccurate.PNG
:vesperfacepalm:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Please, everyone, tell me your MBPT, I must know! It's crucial that I find out what your Myers-Briggs type is, I swear.
Antisocial asshole

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Guys we are down to the final hours. What yabs/wild shit is anyone putting on their bingo card?

I know a lot of us are expecting some Selen news today but I have the feeling something else could happen.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Guys we are down to the final hours. What yabs/wild shit is anyone putting on their bingo card?

I know a lot of us are expecting some Selen news today but I have the feeling something else could happen.
I'll be optimistic and say, in a shocking turn of events... nothing happens!
:takocope:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Pippa dies of alcohol poisoning on her New Year's stream!

Stunned But Dumb

I think that at this point, nothing will happen for the rest of the year, but stuff will start popping off as soon as the second hits. I hope that Selen will be fine. I doubt the suicide attempt rrats, but I can definitely buy a panic attack. If Niji is taking some form of action against her, we'll hear on the second. ALso, I expect regulations on how the Nijis tweet and what not to be tighter. I assume thats what that big meeting was about.

I wonder if Riku regrets going EN honestly

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
New test is out for all you autists to answer:
Thanks, Hexa.
1704015410466.png
You are 43.3% good, 64.2% lawful, making you lawful good.
Myers-Briggs, I don't buy it much, usually when I take it, it's some form of I_T_, with the results having wiggle room to change around depending on how much I second guess answers.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I cant believe the ONE thing that gets me to fix my sleep schedule and not wake up in the middle of the afternoon is cute anime girls singing on my screen. Where did it go wrong ??

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Where did it go wrong ??
everything went right my friend. Theres not a bad way to fix your life, theres not a bad reason to start treating yourself right. Remember that time anon got fit because he was ashamed to sleep with his hot bodypillow? In the end, he improved his life, he improved his health and his self-image! You shouldn't base your self worth on the reasons, rather you should base your self worth on the results, and fixing your sleep schedule isn't an easy task whatsoever. Be proud of yourself for you did something right, be proud of your oshi for making you change.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Might as well.
1704053829834.png

1704053839485.png

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I've been on vacation for the holidays, mostly in areas where cell reception was spotty/non-existant and as soon as I have service and some time to myself I start watching Muyu and then when she stops immediately switch to Henya. Apparently I have a thing for purple haired Loli vtubers...

Bug Eater

Happy new year TVA, hope you are enjoying a gothic drink combo, that's what's up :calidrinking:

Top Bottom