"Every once in a while, you're supposed to get vored"S.S. Isa

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Nothing tops the Math argument for, WTF why has this become such a thing.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
43.3% good, 51.7% lawful.

I'd quibble with some of the questions, especially the cheating one. It's wrong to cheat, not primarily because it disadvantages others taking the test or whatever (although that is still wrong), but because it accrues an unearned benefit to you, and in some cases sets you up to fail others if the result of the cheating elevates you to a position you aren't actually able to adequately discharge the duties of the position.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I honestly don't remember too much about the Nolan trials, I remember parts of your write-up. It was all happening during a time when I was overloaded with work.
Several of my colleagues and peers all took an interest in Nolan and the effect that he had on people around him, aswell as how his surroundings affected him.
I haven't kept up with the Nolan-sighting thread but from time to time I consider trying to reach out to him for a conversation and consultation.
I posted the Nolan OP on Christmas. It's like 6 posts long and includes a lot of new information about him.

Thread mandated testing

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Screenshot_20231229_214420_Brave.jpg
Holy fuck
I am almost a centrist:BijouBijou:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Like all of you don't swear or do caps, I remember you getting into a WWE style feud with proctor on the discord where both of you grappled in the mud and argued for hours until proctor muted you or some shit.
Oh fuck yea and we made it sexy! Both of us were in bikinis and we were both slick and dirty and that was fucking hot. Proctor is a pussy tho so he won by a ring out btw UNBAN ME YOU CELTIC HALFBREED.

Anyway heres tism test for that one guy with a scoreboard.

God's Strongest Dragoon

diethylether

bird molecule
graph.png
I was expecting chaotic neutral but I guess this works

1703900521587.png

damn dude I used to be authoritarian right no less, what the fuck happened, I'm moving towards being a commie :shiinastare:

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 60699
I was expecting chaotic neutral but I guess this works

View attachment 60700

damn dude I used to be authoritarian right no less, what the fuck happened, I'm moving towards being a commie :shiinastare:
You're still a fucking centrist, like the rest of us. I have always said that most of the population is just centrists that don't feel strongly about that many things. The politics I care about is disliking auth shit.

diethylether

bird molecule
You're still a fucking centrist, like the rest of us. I have always said that most of the population is just centrists that don't feel strongly about that many things. The politics I care about is disliking auth shit.
well yeah
I'd still support authoritarianism over leaving retards to their own devices. Unfortunately we all know how double edged that is with retarded despotes and tyrants. It all sucks dick, really

Ensok

Early Adopter
I took the political compass test too but the result was dumb so whatever.

cats.png

True Neutral, what a shocker.

dogs.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Apparently I'm an evil leftie. I shall now proceed to groom children into trooning out :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

1703915881794.png1703915891621.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Topo Chico

I got lawful good on the alignment chart
Eight values lets you actually auth-max

Ultimately the inability to get asked and answer nuanced questions in these multiple choice quizzes makes the little questionnaires as useful as a BuzzFeed quizz telling you what type of Jello you resonate with.
:botanshrug:

Last edited:

LurkerD

I am starting to notice a trend.

ioㅤ

Minecraft NPC Moving Into Public Housing

Stunned But Dumb

Hey guys, what Hogwarts house are you in? Take the quiz and find out!!

Actually no, I love this. This thread has served a grand purpose and imagine how many spreadsheets you all are on now! Fantastic

LurkerD

Another on the pile.

anotherone.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Hey guys, what Hogwarts house are you in? Take the quiz and find out!!

Actually no, I love this. This thread has served a grand purpose and imagine how many spreadsheets you all are on now! Fantastic
I have no idea what you mean.

Hey guys new quiz just dropped !

Top Bottom