"I'm mad at you guys because you never call me a whore!"S.S. Isa

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Topo Chico

Well, when you know his relative names, which company he works for, and his birthdate, it's not hard to find his picture. It doesn't help he pulled some Nolan-tier opsec where he used the same 1-2 names for all his shit for a decade.
At least he's white?

Panko Enjoyer

>Shitflinging thread is made
>Users start doxing eachother immediately

I love all of you.
The funny part was that I didn't intend to find his info. He kept posting his clip channel and I accidentally stumbled upon it. Then I looked more into his info because thought "he can't be this stupid" and low and behold, he is this stupid.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Idk if you guys should be outing the guy like that when he hasn't done anything wrong but if proctor doesn't mind then I won't say anything.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

A new thread for me to say that: I love Ayame

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Idk if you guys should be outing the guy like that when he hasn't done anything wrong but if proctor doesn't mind then I won't say anything.
Meh. They only said his name is Robert. As long as they dont start exposing everything about him for funsies i dont see an issue

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
>Shitflinging thread is made
>Users start doxing eachother immediately

I love all of you.
Looks like i was right about calling it a PvP zone, after all

Panko Enjoyer

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Scooter.... my boy....

Panko Enjoyer

My favorite part is that I included it in a list of dozens of names and no one commented on it for 3 pages. People likely would have never noticed until Topo pointed it out.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
My favorite part is that I included it in a list of dozens of names and no one commented on it for 3 pages. People likely would have never noticed until Topo pointed it out.
I'm narcissistic, I only cared about my ping

:kroniidrinking:

Topo Chico

"In addition, we strongly value the concept of Operational Security, also known as OpSec. Burner e-mails, VPNs and other steps to maintain user anonymity are highly encouraged."
"I don't want to know: your name."
t. Big Daddy Proctor

No one has messed with Nolan or his family. No one is going to messwith Scoots. No one is going to post the rest of his info and if he just deletes a video or two no one else will be able to stumble on the information. Scoots hasn't been toxic or anything but he did make an oopsie doodles by linking his personal youtube account from 12 years ago which Mr. Panko Enjoyer stumbled through. I haven't seen Scoots use a heckin' gamer word even. Fine lad, negative opsec.
I read, then I dug for all of 10 minutes and found near all his info and said "fuck scoots really should get rid of that." Also just looking at his profile right now: why the fuck would you use your actual birthday on a forum? That's like a vtuber doing it, you'd call them a retard.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
>makes new thread to avoid having the "women" of the forum derail it with grooming attempts
>new thread is only dudes and none of the "women"
>someone gets doxed
gay all of you
1692176383160.png

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
I was looking at the front page and noticed our newest user @tom.pigg33 has a username that looks an awful lot like an actual name. The name "Tom Pigg" looks fairly common, so searching that doesn't turn up with useful results without putting in more effort than I care to. A google search of "tom.pig33" doesn't turn up with much in terms of accounts on alternate sites...except for a site "www.camwhores.tv". Maybe it's a coincidence, but just in case, here's some archives of this guy's profile:
https://archive.ph/9gdMl
https://archive.ph/UiHB5
https://archive.ph/mj47b

@tom.pigg33 if this is you, learn better opsec and change your username you coomer. If not, I apologize for linking you to some random account on a camwhore site, but you should still change your name.
Additional interesting fact.
The following gmail account names between tom.pigg0 and tom.pig39 are unavailable (yes, tom.pigg33 is one of them):
tom.pigg
tom.pigg0, tom.pigg1, tom.pigg2, tom.pigg3
tom.pigg09
tom.pigg15, tom.pigg16, tom.pigg18
tom.pigg28
tom.pigg33

Panko Enjoyer

"In addition, we strongly value the concept of Operational Security, also known as OpSec. Burner e-mails, VPNs and other steps to maintain user anonymity are highly encouraged."
"I don't want to know: your name."
t. Big Daddy Proctor
I feel like people are forgetting the value of spreading false info about yourself in regards to opsec. If you never do that, eventually you might say 2-3 things about yourself that could lead to a forced decloak. However if you keep saying facts about yourself that aren't really facts, it's going to make it harder for people to figure out who you are because you have all this contradicting info that will fuck with their research.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

IonProxy

Topo Chico

I feel like people are forgetting the value of spreading false info about yourself in regards to opsec. If you never do that, eventually you might say 2-3 things about yourself that could lead to a forced decloak. However if you keep saying facts about yourself that aren't really facts, it's going to make it harder for people to figure out who you are because you have all this contradicting info that will fuck with their research.
I was born April 20th in Germany, I like to paint.

IonProxy

Short

God Damn the Sun

Tubedude

I don't get ASMR. I've decided to try it a bit after giving it a few shots many years ago and I don't know if I'm supposed to feel anything? I always hear that it's supposed to activate senses and give you some type of tingle, but I got nothing. Is it for roleplay? I don't know...
Some people get the "tingle" some don't. Some people that get it instead of comfort get a horribly uncomfortable reaction to it instead. Best way I can describe it is like a comfortable feeling starting around the head, spine, or shoulders, and sometimes spreading a bit from those points, least for me.

Top Bottom