"I've been frightened into eating healthier by the Phase Hags, they did this to me; They said 'after a certain age everything you eat will make you fat', this is why I'm exercising more now"Fujikura Uruka

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
new guy is a cuck just point and laugh
1717364151341.jpeg

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

A Source Filmmaker

SFM animator and Anti-Simp
New guy is schizophrenic because he's still mentally ill enough to attempt using Source Filmmaker in 2024. Fucking imagine.

It's not my fault. Source Filmmaker is Gaben's IP to have and do nothing with. Like dude TF2 is overrun by bots and hackers.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
☘☘☘Hi Jim! Ireland is a lovely place when they're not electing gay indians!☘☘☘
Hi Jim, it's Nym! My pronouns are he/him!

*inb4 Proctor also has a secret Fansly

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
At some point the Niji L thread is going to be renamed to the Tourist L thread

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Not the first and wouldn't be the last.
I trust the thrangussy and the jannies to keep /gif/posting out of here, those cucks ruined my anonymous debate platform 10 years ago and I'm not fond of it happening again.
Death to all cucks :BijouBijou::away:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
That shit is still going on? I guess I shouldn't be surprised. :smugpipi:
i didn't even know there was contender, but i managed to beat him nevertheless
i'm proud of myself
:smugpipi:

A Source Filmmaker

SFM animator and Anti-Simp
Hello exact schizo I was talking about! Welcome to TVA. I would suggest that if you're going to continue to act like a schizo you don't word-for-word rehash the stuff Nyaru has already called you out for in her discord.
Jokes aside, I honestly don't care about the brown woman's relationship status, since I actually go outside and touch grass. Again, I was horribly wrong to go on the schizo "anti simp" rant in her discord. There was and is no excuse for that behavior.

I really hate parasocial simps. Two of the reasons why, is because they're fixating on one out of a billion women on this planet, and two, they're wasting their time and effort on a woman who will never date them, when they could've been using that time and on effort on hotter women that they'd have much better chances. Like female content creators never date guys who aren't at least slightly more famous than they are. I personally have never even heard of a female CC dating a fan of hers, or even an average nobody, unlike their female counterparts, those losers don't even have one anecdote to justify their delusions.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Jokes aside, I honestly don't care about the brown woman's relationship status, since I actually go outside and touch grass. Again, I was horribly wrong to go on the schizo "anti simp" rant in her discord. There was and is no excuse for that behavior.

I really hate parasocial simps. Two of the reasons why, is because they're fixating on one out of a billion women on this planet, and two, they're wasting their time and effort on a woman who will never date them, when they could've been using that time and on effort on hotter women that they'd have much better chances. Like female content creators never date guys who aren't at least slightly more famous than they are. I personally have never even heard of a female CC dating a fan of hers, or even an average nobody, unlike their female counterparts, those losers don't even have one anecdote to justify their delusions.
>Hates parasocial simps
>Is one
Newfag please

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
what in the bloody fuck are yall asses on about

just watch vtubers or something goddamn

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
what in the bloody fuck are yall asses on about

just watch vtubers or something goddamn
Wrong thread, this is absolutelly the place to dunk on other forum users! Get your ass back in general

Awoogers

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Awoogers

also nene what is that tag i just understand the rat part

Top Bottom