>Exclude obese
>
what.jpg
Why are americans so fucking fat?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
whos ishmael
Given his close friendship with Queequeg, God's Strongest Mozumite.

Admittedly, every single harpooneer is some shade of brown (Polynesian, Indian (dot), Indian (feather), African)... huh. Maybe Ahab is a better fit. Collecting all the brown girls harpooneers.
The real question is "who is Queequeg?".
Given her model, Slutpuppies.

Tubedude

Are you as delusional as Uruka?

Find out .... with the male delusional calculator:

Well I'll definitely not be dying alone

View attachment 70277

What is with so many women nowadays thinking it to be completely reasonable to expect young men 22 to 30 to earn $90,000 a year. Entry level jobs right out of college are like $22.5 to $25 an hour (45k to 50k annual) and I live in one of the most expensive places in California. If a guy is lucky by the time he's 30 he'll be making $30 an hour maybe $35 (60k to 70k annual). How do they expect a guy straight out of college to be earning $45 an hour or the equivalent, even just 8 years into a career it is insane to assume. And this from one of the most expensive places to live in the world what do they think is money are they so financially illiterate this is an actual expectation?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
First Scott Pilgrim infected White Women. Now Crazy rich Asians has gotten to Asian women.

How will they conspire to get the darkies!?!?!

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

What is with so many women nowadays thinking it to be completely reasonable to expect young men 22 to 30 to earn $90,000 a year. Entry level jobs right out of college are like $22.5 to $25 an hour (45k to 50k annual) and I live in one of the most expensive places in California. If a guy is lucky by the time he's 30 he'll be making $30 an hour maybe $35 (60k to 70k annual). How do they expect a guy straight out of college to be earning $45 an hour or the equivalent, even just 8 years into a career it is insane to assume. And this from one of the most expensive places to live in the world what do they think is money are they so financially illiterate this is an actual expectation?
It's because they see their fathers with fully developed careers but don't realize that there's 20+ years of grinding before you get to that point.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
First Scott Pilgrim infected White Women. Now Crazy rich Asians has gotten to Asian women.

How will they conspire to get the darkies!?!?!
High standards in black men is not running away when they learn the girl is pregnant.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Eh, women will suffer more in the end from this, I think the next 50 years will be really interesting and funny to watch with all of the 40+ hags with no family but succesful careers and bodycounts in the millions becoming absolutely fucking schizophrenic as they reach the point of no return and their biology goes apeshit.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

UberSoldat

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
what is even happening in the groomcord
You see, vtubers are fucking strange is what's happening

The closest to normal one there is a lewdtuber who is pretending to be black

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Tubedude

Yeah, she's a Californian. There's a whole legion of overpaid comp sci fags that graduated, did an internship for a few years, and are already making retarded money. If they're smart, they'll try to move on to a management position because they've got less than a decade until the company wants to replace them with fresh blood or some pajeet.
Californian comp sci fag here you're not making $215k a year just by doing an internship for a few beforehand, that is still ridiculous amounts of money for comp sci fags. You're only making that amount of money if you get nepo hired or you have an in into higher management. The average computer science graduate that has actual good connections, leverages them and is lucky makes over 100k annually. Most are either still looking for employment because job requirements are ridiculous nowadays or are still in entry positions.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I mean at the end of the day, you are asking about some hypothetical ideal, it will always be hard to compete with some ideal because it isn't grounded in reality in the first place.

Top Bottom