"I'm sure there are livers out there who have used fanart as 'material' before; Recently I've jerked off to Hoshikawa (Sara)"Gundou Mirei

The Music Thread

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Heres some "almost summer" vibes for yaal fuckers
Its an album btw

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Incidentally, I've found that the best place to buy Hololive songs seems to be iTunes, for some reason even if Amazon has them to listen to I can't seem to purchase them for downloads.

Schockwellenreiter

Dr. Negro Cortex
Summer's officially begun, time to update my playlist to my barbecue hits. Hope my neighbours like my music, they'll be hearing a lot of it.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I'm in the mood for some Say Anything.

I actually don't normally listen to this band much, but Is A Real Boy is the exception (specifically the original, most of the songs on the extended edition don't fit the original album concept and flow). Somehow this album only had 20k sales, but it perfectly captures the mental struggles Max Bemis was going through at the time(undiagnosed bipolar disorder, literally had a mental breakdown and got institutionalized writing it). Unlike 99% of the mid-2000s "emo" trend, this album is genuinely introspective and not just sad or rebellious for the sake of selling to teenagers.

Xuhle

Freedom call released a new album here some highlights.

UberSoldat

Have some Sonic Mayhem goodness (playlist link)

blackblur187

ultimate edgelord

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
mili finally released through the patches of violet on the official channel and it still is peak

literally one of the best moments of the recent canto as this just plays on the final stage

Top Bottom