"(Does chat creep you out?) never. Do you know how many times I had to bring up armpits before they started to ‘get it’? Their libidos are shot, I’m telling you. This is why I had to grow breasts- for their sakes"Mozumi Pichi

Server Rules & Community Guidelines [OLD - ARCHIVED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
As a follow-up to this; guests must register to view The Rec Room. This is a forum section explicitly dedicated to discussing drama, cat-fights, industry upsets and crazy fans of the vtubing community. The Rec Room contains additional information on vtuber personas such as personal information about 'roommates' or archives of incendiary material, therefore putting it behind a wall that requires users to first read and understand the rules before posting makes sense.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Starting immediately, all new 'parody' accounts will be banned on sight. If you are an e-celeb wanting to post here, make a generic account and DM me to discuss proving your identity (with what counts as proof varying on a case by case basis). If proof is sufficient, I will modify your account to reflect said identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom