"I was meant to tell you that my monetisation stream is on the 2nd but I got distracted thinking about how much I enjoy having money, my bad"Rin Penrose

PIPPAPOSTING V2

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD

JMForte

A part of me feels like when Pippa gets back from Japan she's going to have a schizo meltdown regarding it or being back and it's going to be even more retarded than her normal schizo freak outs.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

RedRage

A part of me feels like when Pippa gets back from Japan she's going to have a schizo meltdown regarding it or being back and it's going to be even more retarded than her normal schizo freak outs.
There is a chance. I get the "That was exciting and fun, now its back to the usual bullshit" depression whiplash mindset.

azlk

she mentioned towards the end she feels more free with no people around when it comes to streaming, so probably that's what was affecting the streams this year. Once she moves out to her own place, I'd expect things to pick back up again

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I didn't realise how much I missed her streams.

:sanasmile:

azlk

I didn't realise how much I missed her streams.

:sanasmile:
all jokes about schizo uuuuu-ing aside, breaks like these I think allow people to better appreciate her when she's around

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
HELP I CAN'T FIX HER

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I MISSED ANOTHER FUCKING STREAM??? NGMI
Phase-9-Uncanny.webp

guess I'll catch the vod later when I have time... fuck man...

RedRage

Goddamnit I missed a stream AGAIN.
:gunpeko:
Now you understand my pain of sleeping through the one stream we got during the parents visiting/move breaks last year. :smugpipi:

azlk

Sometimes presiding on the other side of the globe across from burgerland has its benefits :smugpipi:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
HELP I CAN'T FIX HER
Twitch doesn't want to show me the VOD of the stream that just happened. Anything particularly notable or important happen during it? I suppose probably not though since the thread discussion of it here is very light.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
HELP I CAN'T FIX HER
She said she may do another tomorrow so can keep an eye out for it. Not guaranteed though
Knowing my luck I'll wake up at 9am specifically for this tomorrow and it will be the day she doesn't do a stream.

DogBone

Twitch doesn't want to show me the VOD of the stream that just happened. Anything particularly notable or important happen during it? I suppose probably not though since the thread discussion of it here is very light.
Pippa felt bad that she wasn't sex trafficked because she's not pretty enough. Pippa and a manager were accosted by cultists trying to indoctrinate them into a tissue cult. Pippa loves bridges and skyscrapers, but she doesn't understand city slickers who live in cities.

RedRage

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
HELP I CAN'T FIX HER

azlk

it's more of the same as yesterday, some stories about interacting with other girls, some about japan impressions, then someone mentioned a new transformers movie trailer to which she reacted and tangented a bit. After that she became eepy, rambled about skylines of cities and bridges being cool. Nothing major, just a nice zatsu stream

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Almost a year after she reacted to one of his itasha videos I still want a collab between these two. I don't know what they'd do, maybe something about how prevalent vtubers have become in itasha culture? I've seen him poking around in Jelly's chat sometimes, so he does still somewhat keep up with Phase which is cool.

Alternative collab idea that will for sure never happen, imagine Pippa trying to learn how to fucking drift on her next Japan trip? That would be incredible
:Vesper-UNHINGED:
EDIT: WAIT I MISSED THIS TWEET WTF

DTrp

I'll up it in a few but my upload speed is very slow. if you want a shortcut to view missing vods install this extension and go to pippa's channel, then click the icon it adds (top leftish). it'll crawl twitch servers for missing vods

Top Bottom