Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many

God's Strongest Dragoon

Limkin

Oh no, we got to Vaporeon copypasta :gunpeko:

Stunned But Dumb

Limkin

Alias: Hentai protagonist sounds like an ugly bastard, what kind of hentai you are watching?
Yae: It's just words on the screen, they don't sound like anything
:gunpeko:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Update, we are still waiting for Ember's connection to fix itself

Negzana

SC in Dizzy's Chat: Do you like pandas because they mate more than you?

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Kiara streaming with her Xsens suit in members-only. She had actually been working with Gosegu's (the Korean streamer she had been rizzing last year and has plans to collab with sometime this year) staff to get it working for her to Livestream with. It looks really dang impressive. Probably the best use of solo 3D I have seen in an individual Holomem's stream.
Caught it now and this looks amazing.

Most of the imperfections are to do with body not matching 3d model perfectly.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Bae's parry game is fucking ridiculous. She's a natural. Can't wait to see her try Sekiro.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Airi: "Shiina likes them finely aged, and Clara likes them one foot in the grave"

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter

Bae's parry game is fucking ridiculous. She's a natural. Can't wait to see her try Sekiro.

Sekiro is supposed to be easier to parry in, isn't it? It has been too many years for me to remember how it was, but Lies of P felt kinda weird. A Souls streamer I watch said it felt totally different from Sekiro.

Also, Bae said her break this week was pretty much because she finally felt the burn out from moving, Febaerary, and Fes. She really needs a proper vacation...

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Yeah the parry window is much looser in Sekiro. Bae should have no problem with it.

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Something I did not know

URUKA WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A LOLI? JESUS CHRIIIIIIIIST

EDIT: At the time Uruka was looking to become a vtuber her money was being controlled by her parents. Possible evidence for that underaged rrat

EDIT: She even auditioned for the Irys position at Hololive despite having no streaming or content creation history. But someone at Holo apparently did view the submission

EDIT: The reddit was suppose to announce the initial application submissions but it was only a post leading to less than 200 applicants for the first gen

:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Last edited:

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Uruka playing cursed laughter and then immediately laughing like the videos she is playing is cringe kino

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!
MariMari doesn't like pizza, I should just kms now man. Pippa ain't streaming, Mari hates pizza, it's never been so over.

e: it gets worse, she fucking doesn't love the salty goodness of peperoni or the wonderful fatty grease...
she hates jalapenos... damn
ee: she's never had mexican/spanish rice mannnnnnn what the fuck. only eats short grain white rice.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
Yeah the parry window is much looser in Sekiro. Bae should have no problem with it.
I think Bae has finally lost it. P stands for penut butter.

Edit: I guess that is what she needed to win lol

God's Strongest Dragoon

Sekiro is supposed to be easier to parry in, isn't it? It has been too many years for me to remember how it was, but Lies of P felt kinda weird. A Souls streamer I watch said it felt totally different from Sekiro.
It's because the parry is completely different in Lies of P.

In most Soulsborne games, an enemy attacks and there's a parry window associated with that attack, so you have to tap the parry button at any point in that parry window. In Lies of P, the parry window is based off your character and not the enemy. You parry if an enemy attacks during your parry window, which you have to hold to get the full duration of the parry window. So if you tap to parry (like all Souls fans have been trained to do) you'll end your parry window early.

Souls fans were getting trolled hard by this game on release because they kept tap-pressing to parry and fucking themselves over. They were accidentally making parrying more difficult because they made the parry window the duration of a quick tap of a button when it's usually a bit more generous than that in Souls games.

Stunned But Dumb

Uruka... has been streaming for a while... damn girl, you

Top Bottom