"Rather than unnecessarily extending the number of new VTuber debuts, our plan is to engage in solid productions at a pace which doesn't dilute the brand value of hololive productions, and to generate new debuts that contribute to the enhancement of the brand value"Kaneko Yosuke, CFO hololive

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

1690085393284.png
Dingo has possibly leaked there will be new info tomorrow so figured it's time to start a thread
Maybe I'm retarded cus I never use twitter, but it does not look like Axel is replying to the mystery announcement. Based on the comments, he is thanking his fans for coming to his 1 yr anniversary and is excited for tomorrow's stream. I don't see this as Orange Guy hinting at Holostars EN3.

May be a false alarm but if it is then this thread can just go dormant until new info does arrive

Not a false alarm

gen3 - Copy.png
Screenshot_20230723-212143.pngScreenshot_20230723-211905.png
20230724_224536.jpg
Nerissa Ravencroft has been found
Well there is one name, and Kiaras demon summoning coment a while back was 100% a hint
As well as Shionori Novella
Another one was found:
View attachment 37508

This is the HoloEN Twitter banner. Her name is in the upper-left.
2 channels found

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I haven't actually found many candidates. The talent pool really has been sucked dry by small and mid-sized corpos.

e: A few updates with 2 hours to go to the next trailer. Twins, obviously. Natsumi Moe wiped her channel and closed her discord and I'm moving her to possible. Miori Celesta posted a schedule for the next week and is likely out.

Likely going somewhere:

Morino Peari (Hana Flores / Beryl LeRou)
Talents: An excellent karaoke singer with a gentle voice. Rigged models so presuming some level of technical skill. Has a decent level of Japanese.
Reasoning: Ex-rl-idol, ex-Tsunderia, ex-indie, ex-Star-Ring. Graduated as Beryl on June 26 with a 'see you soon' and has only made a few tweets on her indie account since, including one indicating she was cleaning up files on her PC. One of the most frequently talked about Holo candidates since pre-Council.
Anti-rrat: But has interacted a lot with Phase members leading up to and after her graduation.

Caitlin Myers (mom0ki)
Talents: A youtube cover singer and professional voice actress, with cover pedigree very similar to Namirin, multiple minor anime dub credits, and self-produced music and lyric writing. Also streamed and did a lot of collabs all across the vtuber scene.
Reasoning: Graduated her vtuber identity mom0ki on May 5, converted some accounts back to her real name. A massive holo-fan from the Myth era, can sometimes be found in Mori's or Kiara's chats.
Anti-rrat: Nothing really, if we get a single vsinger she's exactly the kind of candidate Cover would hire.

Possibly going somewhere:

Waabyuu
Talents: A reliable streamer and gamer with a loli voice.
Reasoning: Graduated May 20 at the height of her popularity and right after getting a new outfit, no return yet.
Anti-rrat: Might not have the same long term pedigree as your average HoloEn recruit. Still, ~100ccv isn't bad, about Ame level, and neither is streaming since 2021.

Miori Celesta
Talents: Singing including music project management, streaming, GFE. Kept her career going strong despite some kind of post-secondary hell.
Reasoning: A very consistent and large indie with a holo connection - in MyHoloTV in the same gen as Bae and has collabed with Bae as a holo.
Anti-rrat: She's seemed to prefer to remain indie in the past and her commitment between vtuber and education was up in the air until a few months ago. Still, she did talk about taking opportunities.

Woozie Wannai
Talents: Retro gamer with a creative streak and a tomboy-ish personality.
Reasoning: Ex-MyHoloTV, will graduate on July 30, "ending my activities as Woozie". Hard to read but may have made some implied reincarnation jokes. Only an 8-month career in MyHoloTV, their announcement said contract renewal, real life commitment, and activities outside the company, but that could mean anything.
Anti-rrat: Edgy, small, and very obviously on /vt/.

Ayane Hylo
Talents: League of legends player, fotm games. She didn't make song covers but she has a powerful voice. She said that being in Cyberlive prevented her pursuing voice acting and singing.
Reasoning: Ex-Cyberlive/Aetheria. Graduated July 16 but had been far less active since May, with some hints that she might return. "But I don't think it will be the end. I think we'll see each other again some day". Did not renew her Twitch partner agreement (as an indie little reason to avoid this).
Anti-rrat: A bit small (~30ccv) for most HoloEn recruits. Ex-Cyberlive all have a giant red flag for me since it's impossible to sort out who was involved in that giant bitchfest.

Wolfychu
Talents: Big anime youtuber turned vtuber and still on the youtube grind. Has songs. I think she animates her own work? Taught herself Japanese.
Reasoning: This is a bit far out but she hasn't streamed on Twitch since end of March despite being extremely consistent in 2021 and at least present in 2022. Only streamed a handful of times on her YT and just been absent otherwise.
Anti-rrat: It might actually be a downgrade for her, in terms of YT channel size (stream size would be a big upgrade). Also no huge signs she's preparing to move on.

Anny and Sally (GGN girls Akira and Makoto)
Talents: Singing and dancing, wholesome, good pair.
Reasoning: Graduated a year or so ago. I discounted them but the trailer has twin designs in it.
Anti-rrat: A pair is unheard of and they just started a new RL idol project which has been in the works for a while.

Natsumi Moe
Talents: Very old school vtuber, one of the first english-speaking. Speaks japanese. Variety streamer.
Reasoning: Might have dropped some hints about reincarnation and closed her discord and is closing up her old channels.
Anti-rrat: She sounded done with things at the time of her graduation.

Very unlikely:

Nunki Arca (ex-Amber Glow) - seemed to indicate she was graduating from vtubing
Elaine (ex-Kometa) - graduated for health reasons
Miria (ex-Kometa) - who?
Virgil (ex-Kometa) - who?
Skyler Reach - Frequent activity stopped in Feb. Planned graduation July 25th but had to end early. Problem: who?
Ada M. / Ada Sings - small vsinger whose last serious activity was in Nov of last year

Giant rrat land: Nina Kosaka, Beatani.
Giant YTers with no sign of going anywhere like Emirichu (who lives in Japan at the moment and hangs with Mori's friends).

Of course, Cover is known to look outside the vtuber sphere, but there's also no indication whether this is a generation, a single new talent (eg. vsinger), or just nothing at all. I hope Cover PR knows better to tease everyone with fucking nothing though, expectations are being laid on thick.

Some notes: Blair Labri is reincarnating as V&U talent Echo Lyne. GGN twins Ally & Sally are launching an indie idol group. Chapipi reincarnated as IdolEn2 Roca Rourin. Tsunari and Menace also went to IdolEn2. Long speculated ky0resu publicly joined Idol. Nana Asteria publicly joined Prism. Utano Pandora is on hiatus because she's GX Aura. YFU Baby reincarnated as LOLA Loading. Project Harune said extremely clearly in her graduation stream she would not reincarnate. Megumi Kuragiri literally publicized her reincarnation's twitter Teyra Fenthera on her graduation stream though not clear who it's affiliated with. Phase members say Phase 3 is already recruited.

e: I should say, after the release of the trailer with twins, that I'm putting Anny and Sally back into possible.

Last edited:

lalilulelo

"teaser" could no one and just be a casting call in disguise, and theyre just trying to build up hype. like with omegaalpha (rrat)

keeping my eye out for lime as a future holo prospect. shes still pretty active though

()

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If there's one thing that's for sure is that Holo's scouting team almost never misses the mark, whoever they found will be talented whether it's an established name in the community or a total no-name.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
"teaser" could no one and just be a casting call in disguise, and theyre just trying to build up hype. like with omegaalpha (rrat)

keeping my eye out for lime as a future holo prospect. shes still pretty active though

()

Holo contract also seems to allow most types of content on another channel except vtubing itself, so there would be no reason for someone like this to stop activities. I like this voice a lot. As far as I can tell she's ESL (KR?) of some sort with strong English, or am I wrong? No hints I can see though.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I do dig the idea of Cover being forced to look outside the vtubing and even streaming sphere like they did for Myth (Amelia being the only one whose portfolio was mainly streaming), simply because the streaming/vtubing talent market has, as @sbm said, been sucked dry.

It'd assuredly lead to immense scuff, but it'd also be different. A throwback of sorts.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Wolfychu
Talents: Big anime youtuber turned vtuber and still on the youtube grind. Has songs. I think she animates her own work? Taught herself Japanese.
Reasoning: This is a bit far out but she hasn't streamed since end of March despite being extremely consistent in 2021 and at least present in 2022, before just stopping completely.
Anti-rrat: It might actually be a downgrade for her, in terms of YT channel size (stream size would be a big upgrade). Also no huge signs she's preparing to move on.
She is indeed a storytime animator (and the art mama for herself and Sweetotoons) I had no idea she stopped streaming I usually just stick to her edited content but whoever gets her will get a big immediate fanbase and her wholesome comfyness will be a great get too

I would think she would join niji with her boyfriend tho Ren aka Jordan "Sweetotoons" Sweeto

But given Nijis trash fire state maybe he told her to stay away

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Lets look at the last Gen:ID 3
They are three but its still a good reminder:
Kobo:????
Zeta:A small vtuber
Kaela:An actual streamer with a lot of experience but nothing to do with vtubing

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I do dig the idea of Cover being forced to look outside the vtubing and even streaming sphere like they did for Myth (Amelia being the only one whose portfolio was mainly streaming), simply because the streaming/vtubing talent market has, as @sbm said, been sucked dry.

It'd assuredly lead to immense scuff, but it'd also be different. A throwback of sorts.
It sounds weird to say but Kiara's portfolio was more streaming than anything despite her idol and cosplay career. She got her start on NND and was a top streamer there in the 1-3k range for a while. It's funny to say that 15-year-old Keeki was a bigger streamer than pre-Holo Ame or Gura but absolutely true. Returned to NicoNico in 2018 and was in the solidly high hundreds before quitting again. She restarted on Twitch during COVID times and also streamed on Bilibili, where she had ~50 on Twitch and while B2 has magic numbers she said that her viewership on B2 was actually higher than elsewhere both for live and video. Watching her drop speaking any words of Mandarin after the Taiwan incident was mildly amusing.

She is indeed a storytime animator I had no idea she stopped streaming I usually just stick to her edited content but whoever gets her will get a big immediate fanbase and her wholesome comfyness will be a great get too

I would think she would join niji with her boyfriend tho Ren aka Jordan "Sweetotunes" Sweeto

But given Nijis trash fire state maybe he told her to stay away
I heard a rumor that they broke up, but wasn't able to corroborate it.

Kobo:????
No idea who she was as a creator but her personal IG account was found. I think this is the best example of pre-Holo stuff on the internet by her:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I heard a rumor that they broke up, but wasn't able to corroborate it.
That was my finding too when I googled if they did after my post

I couldn't come up with any proof other than a celeb dating site that claims he is single with an "1 Unnamed past relationship" which is to say not proof at all

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Ayane Hylo
Talents: League of legends player, fotm games. She didn't make song covers but she has a powerful voice. She said that being in Cyberlive prevented her pursuing voice acting and singing.
Reasoning: Ex-Cyberlive/Aetheria. Graduated July 16 but had been far less active since May, with some hints that she might return. "But I don't think it will be the end. I think we'll see each other again some day". Did not renew her Twitch partner agreement (as an indie little reason to avoid this).
Anti-rrat: A bit small (~30ccv) for most HoloEn recruits. Ex-Cyberlive all have a giant red flag for me since it's impossible to sort out who was involved in that giant bitchfest.
Ayane has the energy of a vtweeter who occasionally remembered to stream, so I doubt Hololive would settle for her. She was the one who just recently instigated the fight with Lumi over her April Fools stream, then sulked about people on /vt/ "leaking" her already publicly accessible nudes. I'd assume if she were in the process of either applying for or in contract negotiations with a reputable company like Cover she'd have been laying low at that time instead of creating drama from nothing. If she has been picked up by someone I'd imagine it's a no-name company; given her ethot background I could see her buying into that ex-EIEN chick's blackjack and hookers corpo idea.

If the new hire is for a music project like IRyS then Miori's probably the most 'fitting' out of everyone I've seen speculation for, she's experienced in both the recording and production sides, and seems to have a genuine investment in that line of work.

Admittedly all this is a redundant exercise since Nano already confirmed it's her (archive).

akaaoi

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

ogey_rrat

ogey
excited-ronpaul.gif

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Its there anyone that can play twins without actually being related in any way? if they are not related they will get burnout really quick with their sibling schtick, since their chat will get annoying real fast asking about the other member all the time, mostly comparing it to suisei and her sister.
also, any predictions for who the members will be? i don't follow indies from the english vtubing side so i would like to know if there's good ones past beryl/hana flores.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Its there anyone that can play twins without actually being related in any way? if they are not related they will get burnout really quick with their sibling schtick, since their chat will get annoying real fast asking about the other member all the time, mostly comparing it to suisei and her sister.
also, any predictions for who the members will be? i don't follow indies from the english vtubing side so i would like to know if there's good ones past beryl/hana flores.
Well, there is a pair of actual twins that are technically available in Anny and Sally (ex-GGN).

I don't remember any other power pairings in the indie scene.

As for predictions, I wrote a big effortpost in the second post of this thread but I really can't say who will get in until I see personalities.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
FUCKING YES FINALLY YOU RETARDED NIPS

hlwldlnf

Wolfychu
Reasoning: This is a bit far out but she hasn't streamed on Twitch since end of March despite being extremely consistent in 2021 and at least present in 2022. Only streamed a handful of times on her YT and just been absent otherwise.
hold the fuck up, aint this the girl that ren zotto's roommate engaged to? or was formerly engaged to?

lalilulelo

i have a feeling this new gen is going to be full of unknowns.

i feel like cover likes to reserve the big clout for debut branches (senzawa and lando).

any notable fleshtubers taking a hiatus?

you know pokimane "graduated" from offline tv....
gotta say, very interesting choice of words...

Top Bottom