"'Excuse me ma'am, have you considered -inclusivity- in your -private time-' I JUST WANT TO HAVE AN ORGASM!'"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
VSpo's Asumi Sena entering the story of Blue Archive, Volume 1.

Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh with a rare gaming youtube stream, learning SF6 with Orisaki Moshu as her teacher.

She usually play games on Twitch, the other rare case was clearing Sekiro during Golden Week.

Shirayuki Mishiro also released a cover song earlier.

She's currently still reading SC from her new model reveal.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

LISA LOVE

Also, something I noticed while looking through her vtuber wiki page is that Lisa is 168cm (5'6") tall

To put that into perspective, our chuuni singing sheep is the same height as Ouro Kronii, and slightly taller than Calliope Mori, Botan and Kiara, and she's the second tallest member of idol corp after Juna, and she's taller than everyone in Phase except for Erina

I dunno, the mental image of a 5'6" woman getting relentlessly bullied by a midget rabbit just tickles me pink :kaelalaugh:

Ballpark_Look

We've heard of numberfagging now we have advanced numberfagging. It's the Moneyball era!!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Looks like Pekora is also doing a daily (?) recap of each day's events. She's genuinely putting a lot of work into this and I'm looking forward to what else she cooks up.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

We've heard of numberfagging now we have advanced numberfagging. It's the Moneyball era!!

damn, advertisers should start sweeping up all the 0-to-2-views, that's practically a goldmine if true!

...as with all things, it's significantly more nuanced than that, but until the people holding the money can be convinced, it won't be seen as legitimate. this could take an incredibly long time, because it would change the very foundation of the content creation industry if implemented as a standard.

EDIT (for clarification): this is a condemnation towards the "big money" types, not CC2.0 or the data.

and new ways of drinking number-juice is funny lol

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister

If anyone could say that shit, Crowd Control is probably on the spot. They have the metric: CC coins, exchangeable with real money, to back that up.
I agree, sorta? A highly engaged chat with 300 viewers will get you much farther in revenue and networking than 1000 KEKW spam bots or lurkers. They're all valuable, but people that engage usually are the people that provide side content and reach, one way or another.
I'm not counting for oilers or gooners that get you a lot of attention as well, for better or worse, they're out of the scope of my commentary.
damn, advertisers should start sweeping up all the 0-to-2-views, that's practically a goldmine if true!
That's more of a traditional approach to marketability than what's they're proposing, don't need to be a retard about it.

Composted Sapling

Clock me if you've already covered this, but Kiara had a possible Tom Holland moment again. Speaking about Nerissa's supposed visit to Shiori's house.

Shiori & Nerissa's next offcollab includes Biboo as well. Possible trip to Japan and 3D in the works?

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
That's more of a traditional approach to marketability than what's they're proposing, don't need to be a retard about it.

I agree, which is why I wrote it that way - to make fun of the "traditional marketing" people that are eternally chasing shadows

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think that's rather cynical viewpoint when comparing open spaces and places like here. You can find a schizo with God syndrome anywhere, ready to make a file about you and work for months to profile and ruin your life after. There, here, the boards or private discords aren't nothing special in that regard.
It also doesn't exist in a vacuum, I see it as a consequence of public discourse and ostracization of the "weirdos" that draws trust towards people who talk directly to others after calling them a dirty monkey, instead of taking someone's right to be just because they said they enjoy Rance. These places and this feeling of reliance far from the public eye exist because the open spaces are unethical and unsalvageable.
Personally, I chose to be more trustful of some people here than the ones with public persona because, as CuckTourist said, the anonymity allow niggas to keep it real, haven't any issue with anyone and I enjoy reading different opinions (if you have beef with me I've completely ignored it with my autism shield).
If you ever get down here to my godforsaken piece of land I'll make you some falafel or seafood stew. You paying though, that shit's expensive. :sanasmile:
You shouldn't trust anyone on the internet you don't personally know, no matter how comfy you get in a specific group. You think you know us but you don't, Idk how bad the oversharing has gotten in the fagcord but anyone who hasn't completely ruined their OPSEC by being a retard is a total unknown to you. Didn't your parents ever tell you not to talk to strangers?
Looks like Hololive is launching a new mix-media project theming around Magical Girls soon, the title is "Mahou Shoujo Holowitch"

PV premiering on 16th May

Promotion schedule below: (PV release, 1st manga chapter and special stream with featured talents)

Jesus when will they stop burning money on random pointless shit that will get canned in 6 months.

...as with all things, it's significantly more nuanced than that, but until the people holding the money can be convinced, it won't be seen as legitimate. this could take an incredibly long time, because it would change the very foundation of the content creation industry if implemented as a standard.
Popularity is a REALLY hard thing to calculate, there are tons of metrics you can use and each will make a different person look better.

thirteenorphans

Jesus when will they stop burning money on random pointless shit that will get canned in 6 months.
Honestly they'll probably make more money in those 6 months than all of us here would in 6 years so why wouldn't they?

Limkin

If anyone could say that shit, Crowd Control is probably on the spot. They have the metric: CC coins, exchangeable with real money, to back that up.
It's a crypto scam isn't it? That sounds exactly like all others of the sort. Farm engagement, exchange it with real money or purchases on the platform, don't listen to anything others tell you about us - we are the future and they are old farts who know nothing

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
It's a crypto scam isn't it? That sounds exactly like all others of the sort. Farm engagement, exchange it with real money or purchases on the platform, don't listen to anything others tell you about us - we are the future and they are old farts who know nothing
Crowd Control is a system to redeem effects in games they support to make the audience interact with the content directly. Bat uses it on the regular:

You can get Crowd Control coins to redeem the effects using their overlay menu once per stream, being a sub, exchanging Twitch points (the ones below the chatbox) and with money. They get a cut off it but most will go to the streamer.

I don't think there's support for Youtube yet but I could be wrong.

Limkin

Crowd Control is a system to redeem effects in games they support to make the audience interact with the content directly. Bat uses it on the regular:
So they can see the amount of engagement from audience in games, while using a system designed specifically to promote engagement. This would result in highly inflated numbers compared to a normal stream, but they are acting like this is how your popularity should be measured normally. That doesn't sound to me like they know what they are talking about, only that this would promote the use of their platform

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
So they can see the amount of engagement from audience in games, while using a system designed specifically to promote engagement. This would result in highly inflated numbers compared to a normal stream, but they are acting like this is how your popularity should be measured normally. That doesn't sound to me like they know what they are talking about, only that this would promote the use of their platform

...Well, shit, then I take back what I said, inflated statistics are the bane of us all.

Grandmaster Robin

You can get Crowd Control coins to redeem the effects using their overlay menu once per stream, being a sub, exchanging Twitch points (the ones below the chatbox) and with money. They get a cut off it but most will go to the streamer.

I don't think there's support for Youtube yet but I could be wrong.

It works on YouTube as well

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Some twitch thot had a meltdown over mean words in a game (she got timed out for leaving early btw)

A

She's being coddled in the replies but the QRTs are ripping her apart. One in particular has an old clip from our favorite racist Racoon telling someone to rope that Panko replied to.

A

TheDarkEnjoyer

Shitposter Detective
Chloe will be showcasing her 3D Model LFG!!!
It’ll start at 19:00 JST today, and there will also be a big announcement (most likely about her upcoming birthday)!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Top Bottom